Wow this is fucking boring

Wow this is fucking boring.

33 minutes, boring? Damn...you should quite listening to music dude. You have ADHD, search other hobbies.

Then go listen to Mr. Bungle or Igorrr or whatever you ADD fucks like.

I'm fine with people calling anything boring and shit

BUT DO NOT
FUCKING
CALL
A
LOVE
SUPREME
BORING

Hey OP! What's your favorite jazz album?

I think it's an amazing album... but inferior to Charles Mingus and Ornette Coleman

you have shit tastes

Hey, I have really bad ADHD and I love this album

>easy listening

This is such a shitty post desu I hate when people do this "exaggerated anger" meme joke

yeah I can understand that

Listen to Ascension

or anything from his sister

the sad truth is that Sup Forums knows only entry-level jazz. that's the only reason you pleople don't agree with the OP

Ascension is astounding!

A love supreme us magnificent!

Boring?
Go back to metal, country or whatever lame shit you listen to.

Coltrane is a Titan!!

>thinking OP's point was about the album's length

A one-minute slice of impatient, attention-deficient jazz noodling would be boring also.

>Boring

>Elvin Jones' playing "boring"
>Coltrane's solos "boring"
>Tyner's chords "boring"
>Garrison's bass intro "boring"

I don't think jazz is for you. Please at least post something that you find "exciting" so I get a better idea where you're coming from.

That there is a lot of something doesn't automatically make it good. Jazz fans are particularly oblivious to that fact.

In other words, jazz is earcandy. Easy to consume and the best thing ever until you get into real cuisine and realize how much you've been missing.

What and how they play makes it good IMO.

That they can pull so much sound out of their respective instruments and give their music such drive and emotion is what makes this album good [spoiler]in my opinion[/spoiler].

If you don't like the cacophony of the album, fine. I think it's wonderful.

>A love supreeeeeeeeeme, a love supreeeeeeeeeme, a love supreeeeeeeeeme, a love supreeeeeeeeeme, a love supreeeeeeeeeme, a love supreeeeeeeeeme, a love supreeeeeeeeeme, a love supreeeeeeeeeme, a love supreeeeeeeeeme, a love supreeeeeeeeeme, a love supreeeeeeeeeme, a love supreeeeeeeeeme, a love supreeeeeeeeeme, a love supreeeeeeeeeme, a love supreeeeeeeeeme, a love supreeeeeeeeeme, a love supreeeeeeeeeme, a love supreeeeeeeeeme, a love supreeeeeeeeeme, a love supreeeeeeeeeme

Fucking heroine, you guys.

I don't think it's boring. I think Coltrane has better stuff. I also think all the "good" parts of this album are short and the rest is just >meh

go back to listening to MBDTF buddy, it's probably better for your adhd.

Fuck you for again getting me to stop my listening to load up that album again.

Well, still the same -- a string of sad, lifeless, imagination-less solos in zero relation to each other. It's clear that jazz emotion is just self-suggestion, where people come to associate a record with an emotion because they're told it represents it.

Hard not to relate it to Tipographica a song by whom I randomly found yesterday, which literally made me laugh out loud with how it throws you off-balance with their rhythms, how all the little phrases they throw at you nonetheless quickly assemble into a characteristic whole, and just how fucking fun and lively it is at the same time. I thought that this is what jazz always claims it is and what it always fails at.