Reminder that Joanna Newsom has definitely seen this movie

Reminder that Joanna Newsom has definitely seen this movie

Think about it. Think about her watching it at the premiere. Think about her putting on makeup and an expensive dress so that she can go to the movie theater and see That's My Boy starring Adam Sandler. Think about it.

Reminder that Joanna Newsom has definitely had sex, unlike you

she probably laughed at it at well
Disgusting

nice try, I have had what you would call sex

you think so?

I know she has a really immature sense of humor but That's My Boy is intellectually offensive. The woman has written some of the most poignant poetry of the 21st century. I'm sure she had to fake a lot of laughs

*pity laughed

I don't know how she could possibly do it

>oh haha sexism
>oh haha racism
>oh haha statutory rape
>oh haha incest
>oh haha child neglect

I saw Inherent Vice, she's a pretty good actor, but Brando couldn't pull it off on his best day.

I hope one day I meet someone I love so much I'd forgive her for being the co-star of what is widely considered one of the worst movies ever made

I know this isn't Sup Forums, but holy shit the fact this movie got through several levels of Hollywood bureaucracy and actually got made is legitimately hilarious in itself

reminder that andy samberg has had that ass in his face and you haven't. he's fine in my book

Adam Sandler owns Happy Madison, he puts all his movies out himself and pays for it with the millions of shekels he gets from product placement

with your right hand or your left hand?

xD epik burn, dude! better post that to /r/Sup Forums!

I like Andy, I think he's funny and he forged a legacy on SNL the likes of which few have done. The nigga practically invented the viral video. I liked Hot Rod and I'm gonna see Popstar. But That's My Boy is such a universally despised piece of shit that there's no way she didn't cringe at most of the jokes.

I don't even think Samberg laughed at it

thanks for the (you). Finally got someone to answer me. It seems that only stupidity makes people responde to what i post.

>tfw they showed up on the red carpet at the premiere and fucked in the bathroom during the screening

this is literally the thought process behind every newfag

don't fall for the propaganda, shitposting only makes this board more cancerous

he probably knows it's bad

Actors aren't retards. They know when a movie they're making is a piece of shit. I highly doubt Samberg was that insistent on having her enjoy it.

He was on Pete Holmes' podcast recently and they talked a good bit about his relationship with Joanna. They seem like they have a pretty good thing going. Happy for them.

My guess is that Sandler was his hero when he was a kid watching SNL and he couldn't pass up the chance to work with his hero AND make millions of dollars.

He probably tried to sell Sandler on making a dirtier, edgier movie than the kiddie shit he's been making and Sandler went crazy and wrote every horrible, filthy thing he'd been thinking about for the past 15 years into a screenplay.

I'd say that there's no way he didn't cringe at most of the jokes

that's hot

yeah he probably didn't have the heart to tell Sandler what a piece of shit it was

Seems like too much of a nice guy to just outright say that hey

he probably did a lot of improvising that he was dismayed to find ended up on the cutting room floor

>this guy has probably licked her butthole dozens of times
>they might have even done anal

That would not surprise me at all. Sandler seems like a bit of a control freak. He should just stop or, alternatively, not be total shit.

He makes too much money doing the shit he made fun of himself for in that Apatow movie to ever stop. If he feels like he doesn't have enough money now, he never will. He's still contracted for three more movies with Netflix. He's worth $300 million and that's just what's on the books.

Literally a shit eating grin.

top kek

they have definitely done anal

;_;

>tfw she probably does one of those little squeaks when you slide it in her ass

Jesus Christ. I mean that one he already made with Netflix was just diabolical, i don't even want 1 more. I couldn't even make it to the opening credits it was so poorly made.

I wonder what Bill thinks of their relationship.

>imply johanna isn't the dom and fucks Samberg in the ass

It must pay extraordinarily well to be in his movies because I'm guessing you never got to find out that Steve Buscemi, Nick Nolte, John Turturro, and Harvey fucking Keitel were in The Ridiculous Six

lol

widest fucking hips in indie

I feel sick

iktf

I didn't know that Andy Samberg made a movie with Leonard Cohen. I didn't even know Leonard Cohen could act.

Joanna x Cohen collaboration when?

huehuehue

Yeah why the fuck not i mean Leonard Cohen's in it so i guess it's music related

hahahaha Leonard Cohen

>Musician, especially one like Newsom
>Writes good peotry, let alone poignant poetry, let alone some of the most poignant poetry

epikkkkkkkkkkkk

hahahahah