I FUCKING HATE RAP MUSIC

I FUCKING HATE RAP MUSIC
No I'm not trying to sound cool or hipsterish, it's because everywhere I go, everywhere I look there is some dumb black dude listening to RAP in his beats
IT ALL SOUNDS THE FUCKING SAME
THE FUXKING SAME
SAME FUCKING MARRACA BEAT
SAME CYMBOLS IN THE BACKGROUND
SAME LYRICS, YOU COULD SWAP THE FUCKING LYRICS AND NOT ONE WOULD FUCKING CARE THE DIFFERENCE
ITS ALL THE FUXKING SAME
AND THEY HAVE THOUSANDS OF THESE SAMEASS SONGS ON THEIR PHONES (either that or they listen to the same song hours on end)
LIKE, ARE BLACK PEOPLE AND WIGGERS PROGRAMMED IN THEIR MIND TO LIKE THE SAME CARBON COPY MUSIC?
THESE SAMEASS FUCKASSES ONLY LISTEN TO THESE SONGS BECAUSE THEIR IDIOT HIVEMIND FRIENDS LISTEN TO IT
IT SUCKS. I HATE IT. I WANT TO MURDER THE PRODUCERS

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=z3Co_d0zXqE
youtube.com/watch?v=uzyA_vx_HuM
youtube.com/watch?v=iPfmsiGXCWY
youtube.com/watch?v=p8iGF3M4IHc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

agreed

i feel the same with punk and post rock

I used to make broad generalizations on entire genres when I was in possession of an adolescent, underdeveloped brain, too.

Rap music that isn't Nigger tier

Endtroducing
Madvilliany
TPAB(probs not 4 u)
Public Enemy
good kid
Enter the 36

Other than those above I wholeheartedly agree
Guess some music just isn't for everyone

it really is an aspect that stops "pop" (or at least modern non-classical, non-experimental music) back from being a true artform that every genre comes somewhat married with the tropes associated with it.

when you break free from those tropes you instead are actively engaging in spork-core.

I read this post as a rap

There's a difference between post-rock and post-mogwai.
Post-rock was a nice genre that appeared in the early 90's. You have some very different sounding bands in those days, like Slint, Talk Talk, Tortoise, Godspeed etc. Then Mogwai appeared and they released "Young Team" in 1997, which resulted in this genre people call post-rock, but it really isn't. It's called post-mogwai, because all those bands rip off Mogwai. Famous groups of the post-mogwai genre: Explosions in the sky, Mono, 65daysofstatic, God is an austronaut, This will destroy you etc.

kekino

Yeah- Not that i hate rap, but i don't get it, it is the only kind of "music" (if you rap is indeed music) that i can't understand what is the point of it.

Funny, because rap is mostly listened by teenagers.

>Funny, because rap is mostly listened by teenagers.
also many >lewronggeneration people are teenagers

So is rock music and soft acoustic shit but that hardly makes all of it bad. Rap is just over saturated with garbage, a lot like rock music in the early 2000s because it's the popular thing

Reminder that post-rock != crescendoshit

is this a scaruffi pasta?

Good reminder dude, thanks

Petty good stuff, that's why I like it

no it's not. Scaruffi enjoys Kanye West, so it couldn't be him.

i'm well aware. it sounds similar to punk to me hence my initial comment

I'm sorry you feel that way. It certainly true that, like any genre that has ever become extremely popular in the mainstream, rap/hip hop certainly has heaps of samey sounding bullshit that braindead teenagers listen to. Here is a nice selection of some nice hip hop tracks with great rapping on them that hopefully do not fall into the same category of music you are referring to.

youtube.com/watch?v=z3Co_d0zXqE

youtube.com/watch?v=uzyA_vx_HuM

youtube.com/watch?v=iPfmsiGXCWY

youtube.com/watch?v=p8iGF3M4IHc

Why do you listen to rap?
To have fun, get turnt and to party you fucking faggot.
If you want something with some more intellectual credits you have to be retarded to look at hip hop

Sorry I'm not a nigger nor trying to be one.

Ever went to a party? Do you even have friends? How old are you Brian?

The name's Jesse btw

Didnt answer anything, but i guess you dont get the appeal.
>tfw you will never get drunk with your buddies listening to chief keef terrorising the streets at 3 am
>tfw you will never dance with that girl whos been checking you out for the last hour(or at least you think so)
>tfw you will never rap along with your best friends

>terrorising the streets

fuck mogwai

worst band to ever exist

chill faggot listen to mf doom and atcq

Sorry you feel that way. Dismissing a whole genre is for plebs though desu

>I FUCKING HATE CLASSICAL MUSIC
>No I'm not trying to sound cool or hipsterish, it's because everywhere I go, everywhere I look there is some dumb powdered wig wearing dude listening to CLASSICAL ON HIS GRAMMAPHONE
>IT ALL SOUNDS THE FUCKING SAME
>THE FUXKING SAME
>SAME FUCKING VIOLINS
>SAME PERCUSSION IN THE BACKGROUND
>SAME COMPOSITION YOU COULD SWAP THE FUCKING COMPOSITION AND NOT ONE WOULD FUCKING CARE THE DIFFERENCE
>ITS ALL THE FUXKING SAME
>AND THEY HAVE THOUSANDS OF THESE SAMEASS SYMPHONIES ON THEIR VINYL COLLECTION (either that or they listen to the same song hours on end)
>LIKE, ARE HIPSTERS AND NERDS PROGRAMMED IN THEIR MIND TO LIKE THE SAME CARBON COPY MUSIC?
>THESE SAMEASS FUCKASSES ONLY LISTEN TO THESE SONGS BECAUSE THEIR IDIOT HIVEMIND FRIENDS LISTEN TO IT
>IT SUCKS. I HATE IT. I WANT TO MURDER THE COMPOSERS

I FUCKING HATE ROCK MUSIC
No I'm not trying to sound cool or hipsterish, it's because everywhere I go, everywhere I look there is some dumb black dude listening to ROCK in his headphones
IT ALL SOUNDS THE FUCKING SAME
THE FUXKING SAME
SAME FUCKING GUITARS
SAME DRUMS IN THE BACKGROUND
SAME LYRICS, YOU COULD SWAP THE FUCKING LYRICS AND NOT ONE WOULD FUCKING CARE THE DIFFERENCE
ITS ALL THE FUXKING SAME
AND THEY HAVE THOUSANDS OF THESE SAMEASS SONGS ON THEIR PHONES (either that or they listen to the same song hours on end)
LIKE, ARE ROCK FANS AND HIPSTERS PROGRAMMED IN THEIR MIND TO LIKE THE SAME CARBON COPY MUSIC?
THESE SAMEASS FUCKASSES ONLY LISTEN TO THESE SONGS BECAUSE THEIR IDIOT HIVEMIND FRIENDS LISTEN TO IT
IT SUCKS. I HATE IT. I WANT TO MURDER THESE BANDS

Y'all blow.

>Mu-Muh Post rock is good music