Tfw relatives give you garbage tech for birthday

>tfw relatives give you garbage tech for birthday
Do I use it or?

Don't unpack and sell

I don't get birthday presents.

This
Loners don't have this problem

I don't have relatives.

Believe me when I say this, getting presents when you're particular in what you want is much worse than getting nothing. I have to find excuses as to why I don't use them.
>i-i'm using them for work only, a time where you don't see me

Rewrap them and give them to others you noob.

thank fuck this, presents are the worst

I got an ecig for Xmas which was worse than the one I use, I'm too beta to say its bad so I dropped it in a river. There's always a way out

I don't get present and I fuck myself.

will die alone.

Kek i got a similar pair for christmas (fucking secret santa bullshit ruined the whole thang) and sold it stat within two weeks, made a nice profit too

>grandma notices I like sudoku and gets me this for christmas
It really is the thought the counts. Reminder to spend more time with your loved ones while they're still here.

This.
When you're getting gifts, what you're actually getting is an obligation to give a financially similar gift to that person

OP should probably kill him/herself and capture it on a video so we can laugh later

This.

Depends on how wealthy said relative is and if wearing/using it increases my chances of bonding with them/getting in their will to receive inheritance later in life.

the real LPT is in the comments
edit: thanks for the gold kind stranger!

Sudoku-Pro... Do you think they do an overclocked Sudoku-Ti version?

I hope you are alright user. I used to wish for expensive christmas and birthday presents when i was a teenager but now in my early 20's I wish for a couple of cheap but usefull tech items instead

Nanaw was lowkey telling you to kill yourself.

>be me
>at university studying computer networking
>youngest in family (at 20)
>still get constant attention from mother, aunts and grandma
>im constantly being sent old broken laptops, routers from 2010 and other random pieces of computer looking stuff.
>when i say old laptops i dont mean thinkpads i mean things like pic related, and they almost always are missing parts that you wouldnt know are missing unless you turn it on (hdd, ram, etc) people who sell these things never sell them with a charger so when asked to turn it on he can just say theres no power.
>last week i was sent HALF a motherboard, it was literally snapped in half.

apparently im receiving one of those really old white sky boxes next week, and i dont even have sky.

they think they are being really helpful and supportive
fml

bruh it's all about the socks