Exynos 9810 scores humiliates Qualcomm

When Qualcomm will get serious again and stop using almost stock ARM Holdings cores? Snapdragon needs to go wide.

then why does the snapdragon s8 emulate gamecube games where the exynos variant does not?

>barely faster than dark green chip
>whatever that one is
>humiliating anything
but no kidding the top dog is lazy in terms of innovation as long as he can get away with it. The interesting thing now is there next move.

... if you are into fucking mobile phone chips. I personally just need something to dial numbers and send texts.

When will either be able to compete against Apple's A11 Bionic processor?

I assume when Apple starts selling chips for Android, Windows and Linux.

Until then they remain the SPARC of the ARM market.

>multicore performance is barely two times higher than single core despite having 8 cores
I smell the molten plastic already.

sd 835 already does mainly due to chronic overheating on iPhones and insufficient RAM.

only 1 module at a time can be used (4 cores)

The real biscuit here is sexynose always runs cooler than snapovens so we should see even better performance than what the oneplus 5T (faster than iPhone X) offers.

Great hardware ruined by trash software 2: electric boogaloo.

Apple ships more phones in a week than Google does in a year.

We're not talking about iOS here.

When Qualcomm gets bought out by Broadcomm

BOOM

What does guilability of the average iToddler have to do with this thread?

When will samsung stop using trash stock mali gpus?

Uh, sd835 is the coolest running flagship snapdragon. My op5 doesn't even heat up during benchmarks, let alone throttles. I SERIOUSLY doubt exynos runs cooler if it has to throttle this hard. Won't argue with the numbers though. Qualcomm, get your shit together already.

Correct, we are talking about touchwizz aka samsung """experience"""

Ah, yes, about equally as terrible as iOS.

Not equally, but everything could be so, so much better if they simply fired their software division and started using stock android.

Drop the meme you faggots, touchjizz hasn't been a problem since marshmallow which is why the Note 8 is faster than the iPhone X. In fact the last bit of UI lag can be removed by replacing the stock app launcher with nova and disabling animations in dev/nova settings.

Better CPUs simply started masking the underlying clusterfuck. Disabling animations simply mask the jank. The longer it runs, the worse it gets.
>tfw had to make animations SLOWER on my op5 running Pure Fusion because it was unironically nauseatingly too damn fast

Exynos has almost always had a slightly faster CPU with a shittier GPU

And none of this matters when exynos is in like 2 phones in the North American market.

Samsung poaching the small cat engineers really paid off

Both crushed by iPhone X.

>power on a smartphone
For what purpose?

I love how everyone keeps spamming these meaningless synthetics when the iPhone X literally loses to every 2017/2018 android flagship

see

better battery life, you know literally the main reason people are dropping iPhones?

Smooth scrolling.

Mobile phone SOC's don't work like you think, they are not like PC CPUs. There's six-core SOCs that will only use two at a time so if not much is going on the two slowest do the work and if you're playing games the two fastest are active. I guess it's done this way to save power or something.

Apple doesn't sell more than a fraction of the units competitors sell. They are a minor player compared to Samsung, Xiaomi, Huawei and all the big volume players. Just go look it up. What Apple does have is marketing that allows them to take a huge profit-margin on their phones. A similarly priced Android phone will have more RAM, better hardware in general and something like a 20% profit margin. Apple managed to suck people into giving them a 60-70% profit margin. This is extremely high and unheard of in most industries. Now you know why the iPhone 8 will cost you 8 times more than a Xiaomi Redmi 4 Prime and still have a worse screen, camera and less RAM.

>gookbench
Fuck off brainlet.

>Mobile phone SOC's don't work like you think
Every modern big.little SOC is able to use all 6/8/10 cores simultaneously. 9810 is either a huge step backwards or a literal pocketfire, unless throttled this way.