>this is the death grips demographic

what's so surprising about that
it's basically nu-metal for the 2010s

Thanks for the news flash.

Death Grips is Linkin Park tier

memerap is the new emo

I'd hit it to be honest familia

nice photoshop

I'd stick my dick in that demographic if you know what I mean.

Can anyone post NLDW uncensored cover? I can't find it anywhere.

You realize people like this don't actually like Death Grips, right?

Posers exist.

But i like death grips

And i dont look like that

here you og

I fail to see how masturbating more than three times a week makes you autistic.

>not masturbating more than 2 times per week

butthurt DG fan detected

assravaged kanye fan detected

go listen to your embryo music

i haven't seen a person that looks like that since about 2008

It always surprises me how ignorant some people are. It's almost certain that at least one cringeworthy person likes your favorite band/composer/etc.. Also, pic related is a photoshop, you're not even trying at this point.

>caring about the demographic of the music instead of just the music
Sure is pleb in here.

>tfw no scene bf

WEW GUISE SOMEONE I DON'T LIKE THE LOOK OF LIKES THE SAME MUSIC I DO THAT CAN'T BE TRUE CAN IT AMIRYTE?
MUST BE FAKE N GAY UGET ME

damn bro im hella autistic

and proud

Aspergers is evolutionary superior. Fact

deathgrips is some meme shit

i could record a homeless guy shouting over a stock casio backing track and leak it as "unreleased deathgrips" and Sup Forums would cum buckets over it

Don't be a bully OP

> my 13 year old autistic cousin listens to mozart and bob dylan

Everyone who listens to dylan or mozart is now officially a pleb.

The Sublime shirt just makes it that much better

>MUST BE FAKE
it is

that pic is emo aka american football fan etc

also it looks like it's from 2006 at best

also photoshop

This.

Hell, even my friends that like DG used to listen to numetal.

Not that is wrong, every demographic needs it's music accesory.

/r/ing that pic of two kids wearing the same death grips hoodie and khakis posing in front of a toyota

It isn't really the nu metal of the 2010s, at least not if we're talking about the music itself. The crowd at their concerts seems to be the between 18 and 24 kind of hipsterish crowd.

It's "angry" white people music, for a niche demographic. Basically numetal.

yep that's accurate. One example perfectly characterizes an entire demographoc. Excellent post.Really nice stuff.

Why are DG fans so butthurt. So what if some 2001 bitch likes them too. That doesn’t mean it's bad. Everyone loves cake, both kids and grow ups.

>any self respecting adult
>liking DG unironically

elige uno

> MOM!!!! I dislike the band Sup Forums told me to dislike and I try to insult everybody who likes them! I'm such an adult mom!!!

>>any self-respecting cuck
>>liking DG unironically
fixed that for you

>acting this bootyblasted
>implying DG isn't a Sup Forums meme

For real tho, why are DG fans such great shitposters?

Your tears are so salty and delicious

i would fuck her so hard

All insults aside, there are some loose similarities to nu metal with Death Grips, in the sense of it being a blend of hip-hop, electronica, and aggressive rock.

le >her
(I say "le" here to show that I am being ironic)

Death Grips is the Tool of this generation. They both have a shitty fanbase and they both troll the fuck out of them. Also, both artists are nowhere near as deep and edgy as their fans make them out to be.

because they're so far below the bottom line

O

H

SHIT

I think that it's the appropriate amount of bootyblasting user.

My brother is literally the male version of this and he and his friends can't stand DG so this is either an anomaly or inspect element.
Not to defend DG's fanbase though, because they are cancer, just in a different way. It's a shame too because the music is good.

I'm extremely hygienic and only fap on the eighth of the month.

>so this is either an anomaly or inspect element.
it's fake obv

it's an emo kid and dg doesn't have emo themes. their lyrics encourage aggressive manic shitposting and self-worship rather than self harm and self-pity

It is nu-metal of 2010s

Kids who would have been listening to Limp Bizkit in 2000 (because it was cool to do so) now gravitate towards aggressive black music (Death Grips, Tyler the Creator) because it's "cool" to do so

Hmmm, personally I had a different experience than you. Sure, the only DG fans I met are Sup Forumstants but most dg fans are anyway. The age ranged between 18 and 24 and there wasn't even a particular pattern in terms of taste, they ranged from entry level Sup Forums core to classical. Tbh, I can't recognize a pattern except the age thing. The oldest Dg fan I met was around 38.

I don't get why people believe that those who like Death Grips think it's "deep" or pretentious. It's hard, retard yelling punk-esque electronic music to smash into people/things to. I think they make the best weight-lifting music there is. I can't say I've seen someone claim that anything about this is intellectual, since the very purpose of it is to feel primal.

People that have sex the most also masturbate more often fun fact

it even says so on the back cover of the new album

"very shallow listening"

there is literally nothing pretentious about them.

autistic af

How do you know it's not a guy?

Are you familiar with Wesley Willis?

i dont really care desu, as long as I enjoy listening to it, there is literally no other factor that should be taken into account

>le funny cuck word
You have to be +18 to post on this site

>I'll just black out the name so no one knows it's photoshop :^)

his my son

>>t: proud cuck
You generally have to not be a cuck to post on this site, but I forgot this is Sup Forums so the status quo is a bit different

I'll go easy on you Carl

This
In my opinion it's empowerment music for the stereotypical reclusive adolescent geek that's into music
MC Rides vocals tell you the things you want to hear in combination with primal rhythm
The combination of both make you feel greater
Nothing deep about it, but the concept of "deep" is pretentious in and of itself

>It's hard, retard yelling punk-esque electronic music to smash into people/things to.

Niggas on the moon isn't any of these things. It's truly one of the most unique and creative hip-hop albums ever made. Sort of feels like a sequel to Deltron 3030 but way more fucked up.

>le funny t meme
You have to be +18 to post on this site

>Niggas on the moon isn't any of these things. It's truly one of the most unique and creative hip-hop albums ever made
Sure it's a great experimental hip hop album, arguably their best, but it's not deep or anything
They aren't pretentious asshats trying to be profound
That's just not the music they're making, they're smarter than that

how bad is it

> anime

I'm so so sorry.

So take your own advice, tubby

>Tfw I have my life together

Feels fantastic man

It is bad Sup Forums?

S

wew lad

you can have many things on this and as long as it isn't a BINGO!!!!!!! it's alright !!!!! :3c

close one...

nonsense. nu-metal was the working class white trash demographic.

death grips fans are art kids and hipsters.

and you can totally hear this in the music

Am I gonna make it Sup Forums?

r8 me

holy shit that was close

>Visits Sup Forums
>Reference memes IRL
I don't think you realize how mainstream Sup Forums culture has gotten recently.
The other night I overheard some bro type dude talking to his buddies about Trump and one of them said "Can't stump the Trump". I also overheard them mention the word "cuck" a few times.

>people are only just learning that deathgrips is emo as fuck

Correct

that's a reddit meme now you know that right. they probably heard it from there or facebook or some shit. because ironic memeing is cool and funny or whatever to do, people like to come here the mecca of memes, and find memes

i fucking hate people to be honest.

...bingo...