Why Youtube comments disabled?

Why are her Youtube VEVO channel comments always disabled Sup Forums ?

Is there some drama or something I missed? Her Youtube channel "Grimes" has comments enabled but her VEVO Grimes channels has all comments disabled including on her latest music video.

youtube.com/watch?v=OsCfufAp2tM

So what gives?

Why am I attracted to her in this pic?
I'd skull fuck her brains out.

You see that look? That's the look of one of the nastiest wickedest witch bitch in the town. If I knew Grimes irl I'd punch her out of this planet so she can go make music for her martian homeland.

backlash of ppl telling her how awful she is

If you don't reply to this post 'I'm gullible MAGA 2016' you will die in 2016

She doesn't like waifu-fags and criticism

Being in the public spotlight you can't avoid criticism. Is she trying to set up her own safe space?

I'm fine with comments being disabled, but what the fuck is up with the mix of this track?

Why would they remove the lively bounce that opened the album so merrily? Just...what?

because of comments like these

I was surprised as well to hear that it was a remix, considering the original is one of the best on the album.

With that said, I do enjoy the remix. It gives it more of a calm gentle groove-like feel. Don't know why she disabled the comments though.

Yeah I do still like this mix, I appreciate how it's kinda changed the vibe. Do prefer the original, too.

She's a SJW; opinions that don't match hers are rape.

youtube comments are the most useless part of the internet and they should always be disabled by default

Youtube comments are a shithole and everyone knows it, yet people cry when they're closed.

Remember when having moderated forums instead of free-for-alls ripe for raids was a norm and not some SJW conspiracy?

Halcyon days my sweet-natured friend, but still they survive on.

she's too lewd for me

>Defending censorship
Hello SJW :)

>Why are her Youtube VEVO channel comments always disabled Sup Forums ?
cuz she reads comments only on message boards

>Defending this shithouse of a website
What has it got going for it? Content?

This is sooooo much better than the album version.

>muh censorship

grimes was cool once, but now she's just a bitch

>defending cencorship
>>>/blacked.com/

grimes is pure you stupid hater

Just her way of saying "Don't @ me" I guess

Sorry I don't consider things like "grimes is a whore" to be valid opinions worthy of consideration and protection.

What the fuck i waited months to make a youtube comment on this video

Unsubbing Grimes youtube page right now

If you unsub, I'll sub.

women are afraid of criticism

I wasn't subbed i had to sub to unsub

Fuck you.

That video sucked ass. Last time I listened to her was when Visions came out, apparently she has gotten much worse since.

if either of you sub or unsub, I'll dom you both

You're not so loyal. I think you're the sellout, you fake fans.

why is she so cute, bros?

Grimes is awful and overrated.

One of her best tracks easily. I do wish she kept the original version for the video, but at least it gets better.

omg she's so perfect

noob grimes use catalog you faggot ass bitch

i love grimes but art angels was kind of bad

looks bad scoob

eat my ass

>Why are her Youtube VEVO channel comments always disabled Sup Forums ?
because she doesn't want to know what they say

10/10 video
she so gorgeous

>Fuck you you stupid bitch I'm going to slit your throat and rape you

Such criticism. Much discussion.

who are you quoting again?

You've never been to youtube?

so no answer?

Probably because YouTube comments are cancerous at the best of times, and likely to be even worse when a large portion of your fanbase is autistic virgins with no filter.

She does seem to interact with fans on Twitter and (gasp) Tumblr, and tends to respond to criticism directly in interviews, so I doubt it's a general censorship thing.

I can post a youtube video where a woman reads a bunch of hate mail she gets in the comments and sort of responds to it in a silly, upbeat way (some of the comments are pretty vile) but I'm not going to post her video on fucking Sup Forums of all places, because I don't trust the users here to not go and send her a bunch more hate mail lol. You don't have to believe me, but it's literally a thing that happens to women all the time. I think I'm just going to go find a thread that's actually talking about/sharing music and go hang out there now.

you can't seriously expect people who scream about sjw censorship on the internet to be able to understand this

Why the fuck is she changing good things to shit? Realiti in videoclip is goat, on album shit. California on album good, videoclip version sucks.

The clip is pretty boring, interesting that her wet under umbrella is the best part

take me back to realiti (demo) era pls i dont want to remember her in this art angels shit

I mean, it is technically censorship, but they're just music videos. If she was posting videos of her stating her political stances etc. and disabled the comments there (like with feministfrequency) maybe there'd be something to talk about. But i think it's very reasonable not to want your channel where you post your art to devolve into strangers telling you how much they want to fuck you.

holy shit is this photoshopped?

i think new version is better tbch

>tfw no experimental underground gf
fuck my life

wow that was disappointing :^( that video was hella cringe to watch.

no it's 100% real

Literal cuck

>JDIMSA

She's still cool. As a Canadian, Grimes is a very down to earth person. I guess you're a bitchy bitter troll.

mega shopped

This is not Grimes.

I'm pretty sure it's our queen Grimes. I can feel her power.

It's Grimes. She has that heart tattoo. It's an older pic, tho.

>Canada

her music got bad when she stopped doing drugs

just like every other musician