Things you did today

Dear Sup Forums
Today I replaced my calculator batteries. Where do we go from here. I feel so alive.
Many Thanks
user

I jacked off a few times.

Today I felt depressed, like every other day.

I times off a few jacks

how did u do that?

The batteries... :D The calculator... :>D What A RUSH!!!!!!

I got some of these babies

I just cried all day

fuck wrong pic... these will last well into 2020 iF God wills it
I suggest regular exercise and a healthy sleeping pattern
what can I say I am just one of the elites now with my hardware hacking skills

Renata, ingrata

also was trying to glue some bottle tops to some eggs so they wouldn't roll away

I watered my tomato plants, went for a walk and then read a book.

I only cried at the end of today. First time in a while I've wanted too.

I finished my LISP parser (It's Scheme with a couple minor syntax extensions). There was a nasty bug that I spent a shamefully long time trying to fix but I finally solved the problem.
It's more of a side project but feelsgood

Mirage OS
ZTetris

Buy an HP calculator because Ti is for idiots lol

>changed my calculator batteries
Well, I just overclocked mine to go at 4 times the speed!

I was gonna "overclock" my Casio so it could do the same stuff their more expensive models can, but it turns out my Casio is too new and the motherboard bug on it had already been patched by the time it was produced.

user, it has nothing to do with motherboards and shit for calculators. You can overclock it by changing the timing of clock cycles by changing some of the capacitors.

I wasn't really talking about overclocking, i was trying to upgrade it to get more functions that come enabled on the more expensive models despite being included on all of them, but the bug on the motherboard got patched by Casio.

I looked at the list of installed programs on my computer and updated them all manually.

Hey user
Glad you are living such an eventful life
Today I at spaghetti. The taste reminded me of why I'm alive. I hope to eat a lot more great spaghetti.
Thanks,
user

Trocou o meu amor por uma ilusão...

Nice user! Keep up the good work!

Thanks user, i will!

What book?

One about russian girls who fought on WWII.

Took a day off from work to go to job interview for help desk tech. Interview went ok, I answered all questions correctly. I'm qualified so we'll see. While I'm qualified I've not done anything like help desk before so I'm kinda hoping it ain't to hard cause I don't want to look like a dumb ass to co-workers/bosses. In meantime before the interview I shuffled some data around my server so I'd have more room for client backups. Also did some chores around the house.

start by throwing that out and getting a Ti-89 Titanium

I slotted in a UCS blade and spun up a vm to migrate a bunch of pacs shit over to, had maybe 3 hours worth of meetings and working on an IP cam schedule at home. its gay i shoulda been an electrician or something

I spent entirely too much time troubleshooting Ceph

Went to class
Went to the bank to get card
Went to grocery store

Is this show any good? I've been really busy with uni and haven't had time to catch up on my chinese cartoons.

I fixed most of the electrical issues in my car. Took the whole day and a few trips to the auto store but it's working now.

Replaced relay and lights for front parking lights, replaced fuse and redid wiring to fix the rear brake lights, and cleaned the connectors and replaced the bulb for the license plate light.

Also going out to dinner tonight with the gf so that's nice

Kind of weird pacing with every episode ending in a way that makes you think something big is going to happen, but then nothing happens. It's a two cour, so they can afford to fuck around a bit. I'm expecting it to get a lot better later on. The OP and ED are solid, at least.

Waited for my drug dealer so I could have the energy to install windows 10 or play Starcraft II co-op.

I just woke up