Noko

My mother bought an iPad off ebay, and of course it's got an activation lock on it. Seller won't answer anything, stuck with a useless iPad. Does anyone know how to hack their way into an iPad 2 A1395 with find my iphone activated? Otherwise she's shit out of luck I guess, I told her not to buy apple shit off ebay..

If not it's no big deal, but if you know how that'd be cool. I'm trying to find a way to see what iOS version it has, when you get to the wifi screen, it doesn't have the "i" symbol, and says "Activation Lock Help" not "Activation Help"

Give it back Tryone.

No it's mine now, I found it so that means its mine

Assuming you didn't "find" it like the filthy nigger you are, Jamal, eBay has a lot of buyer protections and a refund should be easy for a commonly stolen item such as this.

Can you not do a factory reset when findMyShitphone is active? If not then just use a bot to try every possible combination.

>My mother bought an iPad
Found your problem.

You don't need noko anymore lad

open a case with ebay silly

If you can't solder or understand circuits it's a paperweight same applies to I phones and iPods now can we please stop rehashing this thread. Ty

Buy a used Android tablet next time, at least you can flash the nand on those

>noko
wow it's been a while since I saw that

give it back tyrone

At least post a better excuse, Jamal.

Why lie. You have buyer protection from ebay and PayPal. Give it back tyrone

initiate a return on ebay and threaten bad feedback moron

Use Ebay buyer protection! Oh, wait, Jamrone/Tyral wouldn't think of that because he never bought a computer in his whole life.

factory resets are what trigger activation lock in the first place
something that old won't work with a passcode either

Give it back Dankquan

mate this aint 2006 that shit auto redirects to your post now, no more noko

this, get your money back