He'll be fine.

FIRST LEMMY NOW OZZY
THEY'RE TRYING TO KILL ALL OUR BOYS

hes in my house we chilling
he likes death grips

we should call this place nu-/metal/ or /r/metal/

nice meme

youtube.com/watch?v=ybWBkjy0EW0

dir en grey and galneryus, both bands shit on every single band out there really

First for good dissoshit

I would have shat my pants if heard this in 1970

youtube.com/watch?v=4605dtiBKuM

please read

Doom moshing actually sounds like a good idea if it's like slow heavy moshing where you just kind of let yourself fall onto each other and then jump and then splof.

0/10 b8

>Gaynerdisus
>Bungle-senpai/Samurai Slipknot
user pls

I'm with you friendo

>I would call you a stupid cunt but on a second thought, I am grateful people like you cannot understand the musical contribution varg has made for black metal. You probably are one of those who first heard about who varg is and then listened to his music. But holy fuck discovering Burzum after listening to boring death metal was the best thing that has happened to me musically. Go listen to wanky solos and please close the door behind so no false cunt enters again. People like you killed black metal.
Wew

what

I dont even liste nto black/doom metal

I was at some metalcore concert because of my gf and there was pits going on and I decided to join in and it was fucking fun

>First for good dissoshit
>posts literally the most boring uncreative dissoshit ever

what you are describing is homosex

>no arguments
I thought so

I would generally agree with you but there are some big assumptions in that post and it sounds pretty bitter, which I can understand.
I first listened to Burzum after listening to Sludge so it was pretty good

what are you talking about

>tfw can't name a better current band than both of those
ok you win I guess

>Dir en grey
Samurai Slipknot.
>Galneyrus
Ninja Dragonforce

thought you were the other guy from the other thread when I mentioned circle pits and moshing

whats /metal/ opinion on them

burzum is the most musically black metal band out there my man, reaches apator levels really, shit metal and a joke attempt at minimalism, a duo of total shit

What do you think is good dissoshit, then?

There isn't any really, but even common trash like Deathspell Omega is better than that. Maybe Arkon Infaustus is decent enough

he killed himself following the latest Vektor release. he couldn't bear laying witness to what he ultimately had a hand in creating (the modern metal scene)

fishreconsideringfollowingthehook.jpg

Not him but
youtube.com/watch?v=BpwJ43GLq7w

I would call you a stupid cunt, but it's apparent that a burzum poser wouldn't realise the fucking impact apator made on the bm scene in the 90s, your little brain cannot comprehend something as artistic and innovative, it turns the concept of minimalism right on it's head, it was the best thing that has happened to me musically. Go listen to wanky solos and please close the door behind so no false cunt enters again. People like you killed metal.

Pantera is the greatest band of all time

>people that try to mosh to every fucking song
>people that try to mosh to every fucking band
Goddamn it, I've been in crowds with kids trying to mosh to Anamanaguchi and Rx Bandits. Just fucking dance if you're into it, there are other options.

this is going to be the hot new pasta isn't it?

probably went to see deafheaven

DsO is directionless wank, they don't even sound like black metal.

Have you even listened to one (1) Burzum song?

yeah exactly

"osborune"

I would be b8ting if it was funny, how can a fucking grown man listen to burzum I will never understand, shit is so retarded it's unbelievable, varg looping that same shitty synth on the same fucking riff he plays for 10 minutes and apparently it's """Immersive""", it's laughable at most

yeah metal injection doesn't proofread shit

mem

If this man's opinion were a potato, it would be a good potato.

youtube.com/watch?v=TVBradbc-dY

>those harsh vocals 0:27-0:39

youtube.com/watch?v=JnLdx2FyNqg

Just don't ever listen to black metal again. You are not needed. You'd expect me to drop songs but it's better you'd just fuck off

why didnt u lads tell me this album was great

You'd do well to realise that most black metal is total fucking garbage kid, I too fell for the black metal meme once

we assumed you werent a pleb

I want an english speaking band on their level so bad

Let's trivialize gook trash bands
>Dir En Grey
Samurai Slipknot
>Galneyrus
Ninja Dragonforce
>Blood Stained Child
Sonic Syndicate-senpai
>Terror Squad
Banchou Dillinger Escape Plan
>Imperial Circus Dead Decadence
Dakimakura Dimmu Borgir

no one is quite that terrible

just in case you wrote that post seriously, how can you be so ignorant? I refuse to believe you ever picked up an instrument in your entire life

>most black metal is total fucking garbage
I don't even disagree. Most black metal IS shit. On the other hand late 90s Norwegian scene was magic. Mainstream post-1994 neo-Satyricon bullshit ( excluding Rebel Extravaganza) is the reason black metal was killed.

>kid

*tips*

>Just don't ever listen to black metal again
You say that like it's a bad thing

>late
early*

How so?

90s norway is the reason we have atmoshit and hipster black metal

>samurai slipknot
top kek user I want Sup Forums to leave too

>I refuse to believe you ever picked up an instrument in your entire life

this doesn't mean jack shit,

Satyricon isn't bad though

you want it to not mean shit, but you will never fully aprecciate music if you're not good at an instrument and don't know music theory

well death metal is the reason for melodeath, wanky ass tech death and deathcore, I say it's worse

if only early melodeath and tech-death wasn't the best thing of all time I'd agree

recent black metal recommendations?

by your logic: this is better than burzum
youtube.com/watch?v=0jgrCKhxE1s

>Implying melodeath and tech death are bad.
I want falses to leave

Melodeath is the only good death metal.

So? No one was talking about that. That's not even a specific scene.

you're implying too much here
truth is technicality doesn't mean shit in terms of value

melo and tech death are as false as it gets

Yes, yes it is, not a fan of dragonforce, but yes it is far more well-written than anything varg ever wrote

>x is responsible for y
>therefor x is shit
Never change /metal/.

he's probably just off on a bender getting coked up in some hotel room with an A+ prozzy

what the fuck, I've never realised how god-tier this song is before I wasn't into power metal, this is fucking amazing, what the hell

>it's better because it requires more skill
So you prefer hyperrealism to Van Gogh?

yeah van gogh is a fucking autist there's a reason he died poor

>implying aesthetical value of art does not exist and technicality is the be-all and end-all of all art

You're a fucking idiot and laughably pretentious. Neck yourself, you tard.

>(You)

this is the stupidest thing i've ever seen

that dragonforce song is utter dreck in terms of songwriting, meanwhile Dunkelheit is a top tier song and has an A+ riff

never implied that, listen to the song, so many subtleties everywhere that do nothing but add to the song and it's energy, all varg could ever do was loop synths on the same riff he'd repeat over and over again with no variety and gambling on the chance that the listener is immersed

>implying this is exclusive to the metal general
Have you even been to a post-rock thread?

There's no objective way to say what are is good or bad. You believe van gogh is good because many art critics do and tell people that.

>If I don't like it everybody else is just pretending!

>so many subtleties everywhere that do nothing but add to the song and it's energy
Were you talking about this?
youtube.com/watch?v=b-gBds6v6Ak

>art is subjective blah blah
Let's just say you have to read stuff first before you form an opinion. post-modern meta-art has gone down the drain with more momentum than this thread. There's literally no difference between this thread and post-modern art.

No I wasn't , varg does absolutely nothing in that song but play a couple of riffs really drawn out

Enjoyment of music is totally subjective but I wish people would stop falling back on "literally everything is subjective art can NEVER BE MEASURED." It's just bullshit IMO. Obviously it isn't totally objective and everybody will have differing opinions but still, stop with the "there's no objective way to decide what is good or bad," because there absolutely is.

You really have a shit ear for music, don't you?

I'm not saying you're pretending, I'm saying that you haven't studied art, or the philosophical nature of beauty, or anything that would give you a respectable opinion on it, so when people come along who have done these things or you think they have and they say that x is good, you believe them.

>literally no difference between this thread and post-modern art
yes both are garbage

What you posted is literally the horrors of post-modernism, prolonged wandering on shitty riffs disguised as deep

Where the fuck are the riffs?
youtube.com/watch?v=DPyOhP1GTRQ

What's the objective way?

just stop you dumb nigger, all the """Subtleties""" can only be attributed to the production, no subtleties are in the actual songwriting

there's none
unsless they fall back to metaphysical platonism or hegelianism

>yes both are garbage
finally something I can agree

Do I have to deconstruct the song so you can understand? Can you notice the variants from 5:00 onwards ?

I think the production sort of drowns out the actual riffs he's playing, if you watch his live video he actually plays quite a bit

youtube.com/watch?v=7ADdTmxCvH4

>muh riffs

No, you're literally wrong and just assuming about things. I don't even particularly give a shit about Van Gogh, personally, though I adore Salvador Dali's work for my own reasons and whether or not he is a critical favorite has little impact on the way it resonates with me. I don't need to study art or understand aesthetic beauty to say "Dali is a great artist", I have decided that for myself. I also never said my opinion was "respectable", just that it is indeed my own.

Gonna see Scale the Summit live with my gf

Should I be prepared to be bored to death

Truly god-tier