Talks about proprietary shit

> Talks about proprietary shit
> Always has shitty sponsors
> He doesn't have balls
> He doesn't know properly what Linux distro are and he likes making video about them and "how to game on linux"

Why did you watch LinusFaggotTips?

For entertainment. Take this sage and fuck off.

i wish i could make millions a year preying on the views of stupid consumers who eat up manbaby garbage

the guy literally reads labels and has sponsors throwing their fucking money at him

the guy may be a massive manchild himself but he for sure knows how to make money and how to keep it flowing in

And yet you're not talented enough to hold a man child's attention. Kys jelly fish

found the linus fan

Never watched him. I just know his thing is to "accidentally" drop expensive hardware.

Lol hes like the ultimate state of a whity cucklord
Shills hardcore for anyone who gives him most money shits on Companys that dont waste money on him
Just like all english speaking it channels and sites but way more faggot like

>is a manlet 4'9'
>shorter than asian waifu
>piercings
>famous for breaking multi-thousand dollar components
>loves RGB and glass windows
>uses gaymen as largest benchmark point
>worst podcast on the internet
>lives the dream we all have of unlimited free components
>builds shitty ricer-tier gimmicky crap

GNU/Linux*. Linux is just the kernel.

>doesn't know properly what linux distro
bullshit, everyone knows linus uses fedora

This

>He doesn't know properly what Linux distro are
Mate he literally created Linux

Shutup freetard

I really really like Linus to be honest. He doesn't take himself seriously and is at least upfront about it whenever he *does* have to shill *coughcoughaustinevanscough*

3/10

Big Clive and Eevblog don't do 4k video yet......

My best friends love LTT. I am honestly at a loss as to why. All he does is read labels, make cringy faces and waste money. He is incredibly biased, his opinion can't be trusted and he gets things wrong all the time. My friends aren't even normie/gamerfags, they've got the same level of tech competence that I do so I can't see what they're learning from a squeaky emasculated faggot.

I guess if you just want to watch his videos for fun then that's fine, I understand that entertainment is subjective and even if I think Linus is the most punchable person in YT tech community they think differently, fine. But if you watch this faggot to either educate yourself or make a decision on what products to purchase you're a complete fool because he's so obviously bought out.

Would really love to punch him. Just once between the eyes. He irritates me so much.

Pic unrelated, some sort of DeviantArt gay pixie cunt, surely not a respected tech reviewer.

>Linus is the most punchable person in YT tech community
"who is Austin Evans"

He's white and not a pajeet/chang with an unintelligible accent or a complete autist

Eevblog is like Linus' personality and voice on a cocktail of amphetamine and helium. He is so fucking irritating, how can you watch these people ? They both have that fucking gay ass thing where they make those by obnoxious :O faces and whine when they speak. Like nails on a chalkboard.

>"Hey gays Austin here"

I'd love to punch him too, don't get me wrong, but his voice doesn't have that edge that Linus' has, it's the icing on the shit cake.

>Announcing sage

>Not autistic

Um...

EEVblog rarely has face shots other than the mailbag videos, but I understand how you could find the voice grating.

I'm an ausfag and his voice is just wayyyy to Australian even for me. He sounds like a meth fucked bogan. Fair enough on not showing his face that much, gotta be thankful for the small things in life

He's a talented marketer, it's what he started out as and what he's always been. He worked his way up through NCIX and became bigger than them while they went bankrupt.

He probably has good people skills behind the camera, good at making deals to shill products

is there any tech youtuber out there as for the people as AvgConsumer?

I don't
You do

>a nigger

I know the fuckin' shit cake all too well there bud. Been served the shit cake for years.

Fuckin' forgot pic cuz i'm all liquored up boys.

You don't compile programs for a userland.

Yeah dude literally every video

>good people skills
And this is why Sup Forums will never be as successful as him.

>Lol guys look how drunk and cool I am

>the creator of Linux doesn't know what Linux distros are
JUST

>Eevblog is like Linus' personality and voice on a cocktail of amphetamine and helium

hahahaha, great description

He invented Linux tho. Or was that someone else? :o

>not knowing who Lahey is

RIP

>a black man***

I watch it for her.

>dyke ring on the nose

wasting your time

This tweaker faggot is the Billy Mayes of YouTube.

Rumor has it she sucks everybody off at the office as long as you aren't fat and/or black.

man face

someone post that atrocius chin pic

Everything anyone has ever sheepishly liked on Sup Forums goes through the cycle of being hated.

This is why people moved to Reddit.

> He doesn't know properly what Linux distro are and he likes making video about them and "how to game on linux"

You realize he made the Linux Kernel?

He wouldn't be looking at the camera if he was you meme spouting fuck

Newfag of the month right here

>comes to the internet hate machine
>complains about too much hate
what's next? bitching about anime?

He makes videos for children, that's the audience - It's children and perhaps their parents. And he is well aware of it.

He's good at marketing and a bit entertaining. Can't really blame him for being good at that.

how is making money being a cucklord? he's an entertainer but let's face it he's a brilliant businessman

>still makes shitton money without wageslaving
Dude, no matter how shit his videos are, normie will consume it at the daily basis, because it's damn easy to understand. And yes, i think Linus fully aware how terrible (in terms of technical knowledge) his content is, yet still he can play with black-boxes and don't slave 10-12 hours at the daily job. Sad but true.

>EEVblog - aussie
>LinusTechTips - caynadian
i cant see le mucho difference

this
while you faggots masturbate about your piece of shit thinkpads, xfce and "muh botnet" he's planning how to make his next million by appealing to normies
to the people that complain about his voice and mannerisms, I'd bet 80% of Sup Forums is more effeminate than him

>Why did you watch LinusFaggotTips?
I don't anymore. There is few good videos from time to time, but compared to 100 videos like
> We got ourself new expensive toy from out sponsor
> Let's try it
> Oh fug it don't work
> Let's do voodoo magic
> It werks / It still doesn't werk / It werks like shit
every day, I'd rather not swim in this pool of shit. Although he knows something about hardware and made few good videos from cool places. But it's really pursuit of ad revenue that makes this channel shit.

Here's Chris Chan looking at the camera. Huh. Guess he doesn't have autism after all.

Autism ≠ insecurity
Projecting user?

>a ningen

>I watch it for her.
>fat chink
gross

But wasn't Linus the creator of Linux?

>Creator of Linux
>Doesn't know what Linux distros are
Pick one retard

Yet this board constantly shills cringey memelords like Luke Smith.