When did you realize that TKOL was Radiohead's best album?

When did you realize that TKOL was Radiohead's best album?

I mean seriously:

>all of the songs on all of Radiohead's albums are almost ALL in 4/4, whereas TKOL makes use of all kinds of interesting polyrhythms (basing songs on different time signatures at the same time)
>tons of different drum tracks going at once
>very layered unlike other albums where te electronics were basically copied and looped
>uses complex mopdality and even phase shifting

honestly in terms of musicality it's actually their only groundbreaking album

TKOL is also all in 4/4. What polyrhythms are you talking about?

I prefer Amnesiac and the B-sides from around that era personally. Took me a few listenes to get into TKOL and I appreciate it for what it's worth, but I don't think it's their best

> polyrhythms
> modality
> groundbreaking

i used to think the bends was the best album now i know in rainbows is

i don't care if it's complex, polyrythmic or groundbreaking. What i do care is that TKOL is highly consistent, the album simply flows perfectly and never has a low moment.
Unlike In Rainbows i.e. which has two fillers in 15 step and videotape.
This album really grew on me, which made me coming back to him again and again over the last 5 years.
And i'm glad it did, otherwise i would be like all of you guys in desperate need for a new radiohead album.

last year.
Why do you care about time signatures so much you cuck?

who gives a fuck about polyrhythms or other music theory bullshit, literally has no bearing on the quality of music

Separator is great

Seriously nigger? On an album with fucking Bodysnatchers and House of Cards you have the audacity to call the perfect opener and closer filler?

This copypasta is embarrassing.

Agreed, its GOAT

I think you're going a bit overboard but its their best.

Well I'd say that it was certainly unique. Maybe not groundbreaking.

I really like King of Limbs. It's their grooviest/catchiest album in my opinion

In Rainbows is my favorite. Too much run-off alternative on OK Computer and Kid A has some weak moments in my opinion. TKOL is good but it's probably not better than The Bends or Hail to the Thief.

Actually their only good album is Pablo Honey.

your opinion is utter fucking garbage and you're wrong to feel this way

OKC has it's flaws but there's not a single weak moment on Kid A desu.

its pretty good

Dont be a bully user

The Basement version of TKOL is GOAT.

Honestly radiohead's last few albums have been meh and later get fixed with live studio performances. I just don't get why IR gets the praise it does, until Scotch Mist it just came off completely flat to me.

Every live version of videotape I've heard have been substantially better than the studio version.

Bodysnatchers is 10/10