Mfw no foss alternative to youtube

>mfw no foss alternative to youtube

Other urls found in this thread:

ipfstube.erindachtler.me/
github.com/fire-hawk-86/metachannels
lbry.io/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Youtube could never be made by a bunch of foss communists and be successful

YouTube isn't a software question, it's an infrastructure question.
I can make you a website right now no problem that displays webms in a lil box with comments under

>mfw no alternative to googletube

>everything foss is commie
Such an intellectual.

ipfstube.erindachtler.me/ :^)

hooktube.com

thank me later

How do you consider it an alternative when it relies on YouTube?

The problem is that Youtube is not profitable, the software is not that hard to make (maybe the recommendation algorithm).

I'm just using my own front end

github.com/fire-hawk-86/metachannels

so comfy

>This Website solves multiple Problems I have with Youtube, here are some examples:
>Being annoyed by recommended Videos instead of just seeing related Videos
>Being able to organize the channels you watch in a better way than just one pile of all kinds of different channels
>Not wanting to use a Google Account

What about d.tube?

lbry.io/

>Not wanting to use a Google Account
afraid of government tracking your fake account?

We need GNU/Tube

-no ads, tracking
-only patent free, libre formats allowed
-only self-owned or redistribution allowed content (gfdl, cc-by-sa, cc-by, PD etc) allowed
-play the video using your browsers video player module. Download videos as you wish
-only free javascript on the site
-360p only, no bloat

Totally, why don't you go and make a platform and I'll wait while you convince millions of people to upload to it instead of youtube.

I find it annoying.
I always get recomended stuff I don't want to see.
ALso, I hate the internet bubble. It gives an unauthentic view on the information.
"Your own little bubble. Your own little echo chamber."
Some peoople like that and want that, but I don't.
I grew up with an internet which was very different from what you see nowadays, and I don't like this trend.
Give me back the control and don't force features on me I didn't even ask for.

I think people are nowadays more used by big companies than people are actually using the services of these companies. People don't use tools anymore. They are used by them, for the profit of the big company. And they are paying with the currency of freedom, and to be able to think for themselfs.
For them convenience and someone who wipes their asses is more important to them than there freedom. It's really sad.

I like technology. But I don't like that people are being used by it. Instead of enabling people using it, as a tool how they want to use it.

Endless apps which are out there just to make you addicted to their service and use it how "they" intended it. Just to waist humanities time and resources.

I will make the logo.

amen, this is truth right here. to be honest, I wish we could bring back the days were you required technical knowledge to be able to use the internet and a computer, it's sad really

gpl IS commie
sad thing is it can be used against itself with sjws trying to take over foss

wheres the source bro

user, a-are you talking about... Sup Forums?

Its sickening....sigh, born in the wrong generation but peasants won't hear my plight..