don't encourage him

Fuck off, retard

omo

don't reply to him

This is the truth that we must accept.

Vixx =greek gods
Bam Bam =gross monkey child
Not that hard.

Bam Bam is talented in taking up a space in Got7 from Takashi. He deserves justice.
I feel like I should have kept it in longer or memed and said I was lying the entire time. Was I? Wasn't I?
>Kris
Please.

hey does anyone have the photo of Chorong flexing her muscles? I think I saw it here yesterday, but I forgot to save it... please?

user I'm so glad you can appreciate the fun, sexy, good looking, quick witted personality that is Bambam. Truly the superior patrician taste

I think Tao can pull off sexy though he is just too weird and tall and lanky. Luhan is just literally a baby or a girl. Though he's been hitting the gym. Nothing can be done about his eternal baby face though.
I really wish they wouldn't have left, but that's how it happened so we've got to move on. It's a shame because my literal 2 favorite members left: Kris and Luhan. What a life.

Kris is SO bitter and cold, gosh. Probably an unbearable person to have in your life.

Yeah I want to watch Real Men, Jackson acts tough but I wanna see him crying like a little girl. Bambam is just a plain lazy coward so that should be funny. That's Bambam's chance to show his people skills.
What was up with Mark? Was he sick or something? I actually cringed.

Mina's mom can get it.

mina's mom is jin...

>fapping to kpop

Post feel good kpop, that gives you life.

Here's mine.
youtube.com/watch?v=oDhqt9KE_1c

rabbit for adoption

I wanna fuck this lady

Kpop makes me want to kill myself...

Do it to sunny

Is her leg still busted?

omo I wanna rip that dress off of her...

Word

*VOMITS*

Calling Bambam a jungle monkey just adds to his cool personality. Does Takeshi really exists? I hear so many stories about guys that should've been in Got7. Shownu, KNKfu...

If you had said it was Gyu or that there wasn't anybody, I'd be so disappointed I think I'd actually cry from anger. But oh well. Hypothetically I'd rather have a lie to the ugly truth desu.

do you know onehallyu? you should go there

you couldn't kfap to anything else

red velvet is going to fucking kill me

HARD?

I missed you...

kys

How would you react if OMG did a sexy concept to get attention?

My simple girl, my simple girl
I need you in the world
Want you in the world~

sometimes it makes me a bit sad too, but...

youtube.com/watch?v=h7ewuda5th4

wheres this meme from
id fap

you dun fucked up

arin has the sexiest concept i've seen in years

vomit probably

based our hye

I need to watch Real Men with Sungjong. I'll be in for a laugh. He is a flower.
I'm sure Jackson's harsh fencing training might come in handy And Bam Bam's tree swinging too.
Mark needs the members to speak for him or be with them to not be an awkward kid. I'm sure JB got a good laugh. Mark is thinking about Laws of the Jungle for exposure meanwhile Junior does acting.

post Irene

our hye is betsy

Should I change this before I get arrested?

thanks post more

So Hye? More like So Hurt

aren't 14yos legal in the UK

Arrested for your shit taste?
Definitely

fuck the haters

you are right. I'm feeling a little empty after hearing that. song is good though

just proving yet again that you have the worst taste sunggyu is your only saving grace im not even going to defend johnny for you anymore

bambam is based i dont even get where this ugly meme even came from
tao needs to bulk up, then he'll accomplish his cool guy fantasies but on the inside he'll always be a loser
luhans babyface is the best part about him, when will he learn to embrace it
>It's a shame because my literal 2 favorite members left: Kris and Luhan
im so sorry, idk if i would be able to stick with the group if my two most favorite members left, it hurt me enough when tao left and he was just my favorite chinese member but at least i had kaisoo to fall back on

is that wallpaper to deter you from using your phone more often? (because she is hideous)

thanks post more

Bam Bam's tree swinging too.
I love this and I'm going to steal this meme
What is JB up to? Still in the hospital? He could use this time productively... Maybe he'll write a song or something.

IS THERE ANY FUCKING SHOW WHERE I CAN WATCH KOREANS COUPLES DOING CUTE AND COUPLE STUFF.

WHY ARE KOREANS SO FUCKING AWKWARD.

WGM IS NOT REALISTIC ENOUGH

no

Pretty sure it's 16.
Source: Adam Johnson case

Why would you want to watch something like that, you fucking creep?

thanks post more

sexy smol...

omo undress some more, twicebaby...

another song. gets me everytime.

youtube.com/watch?v=lON8Wf8vR4M

BECAUSE MY GF LIKES IT AND I DO TOO, HONESTLY.

Ban Bam Bam now.
I'm memeing. I just chose a male Japanese name. Since JYP trainees are hidden and there will probably won't be a JYP Rookies, I just hope they have male Japanese trainees.
Wan't KNKfu supposed to be in BTS? One was supposed to be BAP.
It was Gyu the entine time. I was memeing again.

dumb frogposter

r/kpopfap probably caters to your style more than kpg, user

youtube

Irene is cute

sana thighzuri

yeah word post Wendy

Defending Johnny is pointless because he's one ugly baboon.
Saying Bambam is ugly is the new meme. Bambam was always good looking and after their comeback he looks even better. It's unbelievable.
I think Tao should try bulking up but I can't imagine him being bigger than the his now. Idols shouldn't do that. The thing about Tao is that he tries to do something and because of his problems it always ends up having the opposite objective intended. It's a shame. But **it seems** like he's getting his priorities straight and that album is a good sign. The fact that he managed to put that out is impressive to me.
Well, Kris and Luhan were my favorites, but I like pretty much all of them. There are ones I don't care about of course like Baekhyun and - sorry but- Kai. lol But I still feel receptive towards them so that's good.

omooo...

I hope kpg feels good today

youtube.com/watch?v=8KL1BNIOVLc

r/kpopfap is a valuable resource

i did until you posted this shitty song

dumb fucking RETARD

tfw the new kim sae-ron drama is starting soon

It's really not
Subscribing to the fancam channels themselves nets you much better results

sounds like you've found your place

mei qi..

I've never heard this song before

dont fucking insult dubu like that

Don't defend Johnny. Everyone loves Johnnyand his visuals.

They did have a female special and Dahyun was in it. JYP sending them in mass. Take that one. There will be more when I watch the Jack Bam episodes.
JB is still in the hospital. He will probably put his time to good use and write me some songs. Lay in the hospital, too.now I'm mad.

I'm sorry. I'm here now.

Why are we all calling him KNKfu now? lol
Yes he was supposed to be in BTS. Also I don't understand why you'd get huffy about me posting JB pics when I have nice ones I could give you and you keep posting the same low quality ones. And it probably is Gyu I literally don't take anything you say seriously anymore.

>after their comeback he looks even better. It's unbelievable.
I never really liked BamBam and I still kinda don't but I have to admit that mcountdown stage made me take notice of him. Hoo boy.

i still dont think johnny is ugly but i wont let gyuanon know that
he looks so good this cb, even gyuanon knows it and thats why they keep saying he got plastic surgery, plus bambam has the best body b/c of his fashionable twig legs and overall fashion sense out of all of them
i think tao just has a mediocre team surrounding him, i wish he would get away from all these gross nobody american producers but i guess thats his only option right now

>Not caring about baek or kai
how could you not care about the most talented singer and the most talented dancer in the group

Oh, that's right. KNKfu was BTS, my bad. Can you imagine him in BTS? lol I'd be happy for him but that sounds so weird.
More like Bam Bam Bam if you want to know my opinion.
youtube.com/watch?v=2ips2mM7Zqw

I saw some news about boys24 today. Do you know what was that about? I didn't actually read it because I was busy but I hope JYP send their trainees too. It would be so exciting to have trainees from most companies.
I know it's not Gyu because you had some pretty genuine reactions to JB posting after the reveal. It's okay user I understand

how is it insulting her?

this is the cancer killing kpg
you could've stopped it

How do you post so fast?

Somebody screencap this pls

youtu.be/AuglrcdWJeQ

Can you get a trip so that I can filter you?