ITT: Rate an artist's discography by cover art

Getting some popular ones out of the way

>Radiohead
Kid A > AMSP = In Rainbows > The Bends > Amnesiac >>> OK Computer > HTTT >>> TKoL > Pablo Honey
>Death Grips
GP >>> ExMil > JD = EP > BP > NLDW > TMS > I2016 > NotM > FW
>Animal Collective
STGSTV > MPP = Strawberry Jam > Feels = Hollinndagain > Painting With > Sung Tongs = Campfire Songs >>> HCtI > CHz > Danse Manatee

Tame Impala:

Tame Impala EP > Innerspeaker > Currents > Sundown Syndrome Single > Lonerism

Kid A > In Rainbows > The Bends > OK Computer > Hail to the Thief > Amnesiac > The King of Limbs > A Moon Shaped Pool > Pablo Honey

QotSA:

SftD > Self Titled > LC > LtP > RR > EV

Music Has the Right to Children > Geogaddi > The Campfire Headphase > Tomorrow's Harvest

>Radiohead
that's also their ranking by album quality.

MBDTF > Graduation > 808's > CD > LR > TLOP > Yeezus

ever since I noticed that the background of MHtRtC was actually snow and mountains and not some abstract woods or clearing it hasn't looked right to me, so maybe I'd switch it with Geogaddi
can't say I'd agree but respectable

Flying Lotus:

You're Dead > Cosmogramma > Los Angeles > Until the Quiet Comes > 1983

Kraftwerk:

RA > CW > RUF > K1 > K2 > TEE > A > TMM > TDFS > EC

>the bends significantly higher than ok computer

F#A#Infinity (CD) > Allelujah > LYSF > Asunder > Slow Riot > Yanqui > F#A#Infinity (Record)

OK Computer looks say too 90s to me in a bad way
the concept of it is nice though, and it inverted is actually pretty decent

The Moon and Antarctica (original) > Good News > The Lonesome Crowded West > The Moon and Antarctica (reissue) > We Were Dead > Building Nothing > Long Drive > Strangers to Ourselves

>Vektor
Terminal Redux > Black Future > Outer Isolation

Burzum

Aske>Burzum>Hvis Lyset Tar Oss>Hliðskjálf>The Ways of Yore>Fallen>Filosofem>Umskiptar>Belus>Det Som Engang Var>From the Depths of Darkness>Sôl austan>Dauði Baldrs

Nice

Ween

The Mollusk > Pure Guava > God Ween Satan > The Pod > Chocolate and Cheese > 12 Golden Country Greats > White Pepper > Quebec > Craters of the Sac

Venetian Snares:

Cavalcade of Glee and Dadaist Happy Hardcore Pom Poms > Songs About My Cats > Higgins Ultra Low Track Glue Funk Hits 1972–2006 > The Chocolate Wheelchair Album > Winter in the Belly of a Snake > Huge Chrome Cylinder Box Unfolding > My So-Called Life > Thank You for Your Consideration > Traditional Synthesizer Music > Rossz Csillag Alatt Született > Doll Doll Doll > Making Orange Things > Winnipeg Is a Frozen Shithole > Detrimentalist > Filth > My Downfall > My Love is a Bulldozer > Meathole > printf("shiver in eternal darkness/n") > Fuck Canada // Fuck America

>Swans
Swans EP > SFTB > The Great Annihilator > Filth = Cop > White Light > The Seer = TBK > Children of God > Love of Life > Holy Money > Greed > The Burning World

>Squarepusher
Hello Everything > Ultravisitor > Hard Normal Daddy > Feed Me Weird Things > Ufabulum > Damogen > Do You Know Squarepusher > Selection Sixteen > Music os Rotted One Note > Solo Electric Bass > Go Plastic

>The Avalanches
Since I Left You

MBDTF > 808s > yeezus > CD > LR > grad > TLOP

>>The Avalanches
>Since I Left You

good one friend

.80 > GKMC > untitled > TPAB
I get TPAB conceptually, but visually it looks messy