How the fuck can anyone actually like glass eyes? Thoms vocals are down right unlistenable on that track

How the fuck can anyone actually like glass eyes? Thoms vocals are down right unlistenable on that track

The string arrangement is incredible.

Too bad it's ruined by the vocals

Nah that and Daydreaming are the only times Thom's voice are appropriate.

Daydreaming is literally the second worst vocal track on the album tho...

What? Name one song that would be better without the vocals

Literally what are you even talking about? What makes them inappropriate?

This

I'm convinced this thread is full of retards

I wish he was less mumbly on the track myself but what he's actually saying hits like a bullet train if you've ever felt social anxiety. Also, the arrangement is gorgeous.

There are no "bad" tracks on the album, it all flows nicely.

This. Even my least favorite song, Desert Island Disk, is suitably enjoyable.

this. although DID and the present tense could use some touch ups, they're okay tracks.

I actually quite like Present Tense. DON'T GET HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAVY is probably among my favorite moments on the album.

The opening lines of Glass Eyes is honestly the album's vocal highlight

100% agree. Those opening lyrics are emotionally devastating.

>DID and the present tense could use some touch ups
>present tense

That's already their best song, what would you change?

It is probably my fave on the album atm, def one of their best pieces. The strings are insanely good, the tenderness in thoms voice, it's glorious

REEEEEEEEEEEEEE DONT TOUCH PRESENT TENSE

on my first listen it was my favorite track and also the one that stood out most. there's nothing technically bad on the record, but some of the songs feel like they blend into eachother sometimes

>tfw you will never be waiting in anticipation while listening to AMSP on decks dark, then hit the choir piece and know it's going to be amazing again

Disagree

Top tier track m8