If we got Phil Collins to do an audiobook of the Bible, Christianity would be dead within the hour

He made everyone lose faith in Genesis once, he can do it again.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HbWPfxc2WZM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I bet you thought about htis for half an hour on the subway ride back to your single mother's apartment, and you thought it was the funniest shit ever.

You'd know from experience, right?

He is literally the Mike Love of Genesis

No. Worse.

I hate this Phil killed Genesis meme, they weren't bad until the 80's

How long did you spend making this joke?

Nah, i find it funny, guy.

Phil Collins music is just as important to 80s pop, but it's cool to bash him because he's white.

If Phil Collins was black he would be praised like a Michael Jackson kind of figure

Though i disagree, cuz lephil really has a storyteller to him... In spacejuice kykest

Michael Jackson doesn't count, he betrayed his race by becoming White.

I'd buy it. I almost bought this.

Sounds like someone has a persecution complex.

Michael jackson was good at arithmetic, since he was dancer, thus a mormon, who are aliens. Gotcha'.

phil collins is cool

Im just pissed about Phil not getting the recognition he deserves. He's ten times the genius and instrumentalist that Prince was

Go away Phil

Nah, I'm not talking about that, I'm talking about how you seem to think that there is this war on white people.

There's this war on White people... The elflings had started it.

There's a reason why its ok to make fun of Phil (even though he's far more accomplished) and not prince. Don't be so naive

Ach, soh zyou admith iht. Zjou are all zeracistzz for ze potatohid!!!!

That middle guy is gay, so are all blacks and modern living humans.

I'm pretty sure that it's not OK to make fun of Prince because he just died, you fucking autist.

The reason you can't make fun of Prince is because his death just happened, you fucking autist.

2 long. No, 8 long.

WELL I REMEMBER

youtube.com/watch?v=HbWPfxc2WZM

I'm not bashing Phil Collins's solo work, but come on, it's very obvious to see that Collins did not take Genesis in a good direction.

>(even though he's far more accomplished)
Phil, stop posting.

Come on. Phil killed an entire band. That's got to count for something.

Who's to say phil collins didn't also begin christianity?

It isn't in Phil's nature to produce something that benefits society.