Where did you move since CC is kill?

where did you move since CC is kill?

Other urls found in this thread:

omgubuntu.co.uk/2017/12/crossover-17-linux
wiki.gnome.org/action/show/Brasero
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

GNU

Why it killy willy?

Had a Trojan that sent all your information out, and deleted your hard drive.

I uninstalled CC after the exploit....But now I'm using it again. Old habits I guess.

I was told the shit that got into a cloud version and 32-bit version that one time will never occur again, since now all eyes are on them to prove they aren't compromised. So I agree, I trust them, for now.

It's not like utorrent that silently unapologetically added a crypto miner to their shit, which made everyone say sayonara to that shit once news of this got around, since fuck them.

I've been using bleachbit for a while now and I'm glad I made the switch.

LOL

Nowhere. I haven't updated it since 5.35.6210.

Is it as retard-friendly as ccleaner though? I believe it was cosigned by hillary cause of the deleted emails thing, but I worry it might crash my computer and set it on fire or something if I'm not careful.

This. Why fix what isn't broken?

Linux

>don't have to clean software if you have no software to clean in the first place
genius

You can use BleachBit on Linux.
Ask Hillary Clinton.

Why do I wanna fuck letterdude? I"m a grill btw

>Two years ago

>No software to clean because no software available is genius

Name one piece of regular software that can't be run on Linux.
Protip : Office and Photoshop work fine now.
Inb4 everyone use Autocad on daily basis and can't into free alternatives.

Guess she had as much chance as being the president than seeing the year of the linux desktop

It works fine. I have used it for years. No issues

Excel is one linux now? If that's the case I will literally stop using windows and move to *nix full time. I work too much in excel on a daily basis to leave microsoft completely. And no, open office calc is not as good as ms excel.

>witty

Nero

>inb4 abandoned 4.0 version
>inb4 use (place piece of shit basic Linux burning engine here)

omgubuntu.co.uk/2017/12/crossover-17-linux

In WINE 3.0 main repo soon (Tm)

>Nero burning tool
What is this 2001?

My concern is checking a checkbox I shouldn't, and consequently deleting something important. I feel that can't happen in ccleaner but I dunno about bleachbit.

>reading labels is hard
Use the defaults.
You are the reason why Gnome went to hell.

Let me guess, a viable alternative to the 2018 version?.

wiki.gnome.org/action/show/Brasero

holy shit... This looks promising. I'm going to have consider this. I use Excel for like 8+ hours a day, only reason I still have windows. Thanks for the link, I guess I'm dumb and out of the loop.

Wise disk cleaner

>Nero
lol

There's only a few check boxes. Just think about what you are doing and you will be fine

Linux's burning engine is lol? shit man. Linux doesn't even pretend to have dignity anymore.

>Linux's burning engine
You mean kernel?
Back in the days when I actually used cd-roms everything worked flawless under linux.

What's wrong with it?