Reminder that Apple

Reminder that Apple...

* hired a notorious serial abuser and homophobe to an executive position in the company

* gave him billions of dollars for mediocre headphones and a streaming service, and

* paraded him around in PR photos, WWDC presentations, and "ice bucket challenge" videos alongside outspoken, openly gay social activist CEO Tim Cook.

Defend this.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=saKgVqNLxEw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

God hates a fag

good on apple for representing both sides

>hired a homophobe
so can the apple=gay meme die already

Niggers are allowed to be serial abusers and homophobic, and if you say otherwise you're racist.

This truth will always live in the memory of those who pay attention.
apple=gay or stupid

>homophobe

So?

God hates fags

>homophobe
I like him already
tell me more

>judging people based on their past.
people change

Fuckin Eazy E said it back in the day. Dude is a she-thang.

All black men are allowed one fag bash, but not more than that.

Don't know how the hell Dr. Dre got like a billion dollars just by shilling a bunch of shitty headphones, he is vastly overrated. Ice Cube was the most talented member of the group by far

iBronies will defend this.

Apple is gay.

>all of a sudden Dr Dre is a g thang when on his old album covers he was a she thing

Unless you were in a metal band, marketing yourself as violent and antisocial wasn't something that was feasible in the 80s.

>Defend this.
he is a nigger, niggers can't be racist and homophobic and what not.

Wtf I love Apple now!

YOU MAD

OP IS A FAGGOT

OP IS A SJW

SHOW TITS OR GTFO

Based

IFAGGOTS BTFO

Straight outta C O M P T O N

O B S E S S E D

The BLACK man is the epitome of male dominance and masculinity.

Let’s start by looking at his body. His body is large. His domineering size makes his presence known without him even needing to point himself out. He is muscular, as a result of his high levels of testosterone. This gives him the appearance of health and strength. He is then covered by his dark skin. This dark skin reminds us of his ruggedness, a feature that developed due to being exposed to the scorching sun of africa, made to withstand such an extreme condition. It also has a psychological effect on the observer. The dark skin reminds us of our dark, deep desires that emerge from our primal subconscious past.

The BLACK man’s demeanor is one of alphaness. He is dominant, assertive, and can be explosively aggressive. His behaviour strikes fear into the more timid, cowardly races of man(ʷʰ*ᵀᵉ dogs)

The summit of expression of his masculinity on his body is his penis. The BLACK penis is largest of all the races. As the penis is the penultimate symbol of manhood, this alone would suffice to make the BLACK man the most masculine of men. This large penis is able fulfill the desire of the neediest of women, being able to more than fill all the recesses of the vagina. Its length ensures that when it ejaculates, the potent african seed will immediately enter the womb of the woman the BLACK man impregnates.

In total, the BLACK man expresses this masculinity in a most exemplary manner in bed. When he fucks, he unleashes the entirety of his lusts and desires upon his partner without any restraint.

All this is the reason why the BLACK man is the epitome of masculinity.

>so can the apple=gay meme die already
Brainlets can't into order of precedence, I see.

how will macfags ever recover?

If cared about apple I would only be pissed about the products being shit.

O B S E S S E D

no
youtube.com/watch?v=saKgVqNLxEw

DR. HOMO BTFO

Literally no one fucking cares, Does who apple hire affect the devices? no it doesn't. so why does it fucking matter.

whats even worse is that he is a nigger

Because Apple has gotten increasingly worst and they somehow manage to make bad decisions every fucking year. Somebody has to take the blame user

wtf I love apple now?

When you look at this from the perspective of money and influence and silicon valley faggots wanting to tapped into the minority market for growth it all makes sense. You'd be surprised at how little things matter when money is put on the table. They saw an opportunity and seized it, everything else is secondary. It's how business is conducted.