Professor:"If you don't fucking finish this you're failing the course"

>Professor:"If you don't fucking finish this you're failing the course"
We pay them, everyone.

>I should pass the course by doing nothing and skipping all the classes I want
Amerimutts

I pay for the degree you give me the degree it's fucking simple, I don't have time to do all your stupid bullshit.

You pay for the opportunity to study and obtain said degree.

its a school designed to manufacture students into mindless drones. its a system designed to keep you down man!

Somehow, throwing money at things isn't helping you learn your subjects

Stop thinking above your station. The professor is the boss. You are the student. Do as your told you little smart assed twerp, or fuck off.
>Fucking kids, thinking they are equals with their masters, their betters.

>be me
>go to medical school to become a spine surgeon
>"Yo professor I pay you you better fucking pass me"
>12 years of school later and I finally made it
>have my first patient as a surgeon
>don't know wft Im doing
>patient dies, I go to jail

lol okay little cuckboy.

probably gets off whenever his professor spanks his ass.

lol you're a failure if thats your outlook on life

Have a story about this actually

Linux programming class years ago when I was in college

Basically the final is actually writing a full program in linux environment using the vi editor/script kiddie shit etc..

Anyway, time comes to the final, everything goes well except one function doesn't work and keeps giving me errors, have to show professor the program to pass the class, i tell him well one part here has a problem and i cant figure it out

He says, well you can leave right now and fail the class or try and figure it out for an A in the class, anyway i am panicking at this point, no idea what is going on with this program, and bam it hits me, an hour left for the final and i found the issue.. fixed the code, loaded it and it worked

pat on the back and he said, yea it isn't that big of a deal we wont fail you if you keep trying and figure it out et.c..

>be me
>IT graduate
>can't even remember how to create a "hello world" program now

I agree, I pay for the degree, 90% of college classes is just busy work and not useful or really learning.

You pay for the knowledge given to you, not for the grades

>cuckboy.
Try adult, asshole

Is this how frogposters truly think?

Have you considered switching to one of those technical institutes?

Those are practically degree mills. Throw enough money and you're pretty much guaranteed to get that piece of paper.

>mmmmhh sir please let me lick your boot mmhh yummy yummy thank you master
>adult

Yes, not a single frog poster has a functioning mind of an adult human being.

While education is important, none of us think being stuck in an institutionalized environment is necessarily conducive to becoming educated. While it’s true that said environment can be beneficial to some people, that doesn’t mean it’s acceptable to place instructors in positions of infalliability when the (utopian) point of a university is to further knowledge, and people in that institution should be recognized based on their ability to further that goal, rather than how much time they have spent in an ivory tower. Also, saying you’re “an adult” makes you sound like either a shitposter or underage

>I want a piece of paper, not knowledge!

lol fucking college kids man

Holy shit it where do you live and does diplomas even have a value in your country

> Cook in a restaurant for money while in college
> Girl works with me who went to your pic related for photography
> 4 years and a pissload of money later
> Cooks because better money than her career choice
Better be careful with those technical institutes

Hey user I'm interested in being a cook, how much education do you need to get in entry level positions?

I can already make fried chicken/rice, sear steak/pork and make a few pasta dishes for a family of 6 with a few pots/pans. I've always enjoyed cooking and wouldn't mind doing that to make coin.

I'll print you a degree on nice paper for half the cost of college.

Wouldn't know desu. I started at the restaurant I work at as a busser (quite decent money for a social retard like me who would hate to serve). At one point they only had 2 dish washers so I made a deal with the BOH manager that if I did dish until they hired more I could cook and tah-dah now I cook.
I don't work in necessarily an 'upscale' restaurant but it isn't Dennys or some diner sort of thing it's mildly nice and they don't really hire anyone to cook unless they have some form of experience (ie. you would have to work your way up w/o experience here).

What I would say to do is apply at a diner or something as a cook and tell them your experience personally odds are you will get the job and you can use that experience at the diner / whatever to get into a nicer place.
It's decent money for a college student, out of everyone at my school that I talk to who work, I generally make a good bit more than them per hour.

tl;dr - No education needed, experience is more valuable.

Start your own restaurant, then. Line cooks are nothing but "do this recipe you disagree with and get rid of the best part because the customer is a picky manchild."

I'm and and is right though.
When it gets busy you better hope everything goes right.. It's really stressful at times and nothing is more irritating when the customer is super picky about things
> I want this extra spicy
> Make it extra spicy
> Dish gets sent back because it's too spicy
or
> I don't want red peppers in this because I'm allergic to red peppers, green and yellow are okay
> mfw they're literally the exact same just different color
and don't get me started on gluten shit

Precisely
ITT, kids who want everything for nothing. Lazy little entitled twats

i'm willing to do the work, i'm just not willing to become one of 'them'

You don't have to. Watch:

I has a dugrie from "I sed I has a degrie univercity."

See? Now I has a dugrie.

@64735204
I'm glad user didn't fall for this bait. I've been lurking Sup Forums occasionally lately and those idiot always fall for the bait.

This entire thread was bait if you didn't notice.

@64736845
Same

Just drop out and self study nigga

>look at this faggot. he has to pay for his education. Is he living in a third world country?