Recaptcha terror

How do I make Google think I'm a human? In the first weeks after captcha v1 was removed, I rarely had to solve puzzles. But now I have to solve at least 1 puzzle on each post, sometimes at least 3 in a row.

What the fuck? Why can't gook moot just die?

Don't worry. He'll die, eventually, as will you.

This is taking too long. Both.

GIB :^)

You can always buy a pass.

audio captcha nigga.

REMAKE 4CHIN

He will not die.
he will break.

Gook Moot aside, Google is phasing out the old captchas in like a month or something so that's why they were removed.

p much this. all you have to do is type in one word

foogit lol i click the box and it doesn't require a puzzle for me

We still have no script captcha.

Forgot image.

>What the fuck? Why can't gook moot just die?
He needs to get rid of this google crap and just incorporate the site's own in-built captcha

this also who's the qt

It was like this after v1 was taken down too. But now Google thinks I'm a bot.

This looks like a minor improvement only.

You mean what loopchan has done since the start? It still boggles my mind that more people haven't migrated from this shithole especially considering the Nazi captcha system.

You're right, let's all go there. See you over there, friend.

>This looks like a minor improvement only.
It's better than v1 captcha. It's easier to solve and with 4chanX you only need to use the number pad. You only need to look for three.

fuck off hiro

Not secure. The point of captcha are that they are hard to automate. There are very few captcha around that can withstand attack from a determined attacker while still remaining useable. Sup Forums is a a good spam target and such a determined attacker would break an in house captcha.

t. Captcha developer

The chink nigger should get the puzzle from binance up in this bitch.
I swear to God I'm going to lose my fucking shit if I have to go through another "select all the cars" shit that keeps giving me more cars and takes ages to load the pictures.

If you block google analytics (and you should), the captcha will bullshit you every time.

>by pass
>get banned for frivolous reason because liberal nazi mod
Nope. I have no problems paying if access is guaranteed. With mods controlling access for pass holders there ain't no way I am paying for it. I can understand bans for breaking the law but not for frivolous bullshit especially when market research, advertisements and propaganda is being pushed in over half the threads of the busier boards.

How do they withstand the dedicated manual spammer attack? Or indian clickfarms?
Why does this google bullshit think I'm a bot?

>I can understand bans for breaking the law.
Good little citizen you are.

unironically a trap

The mods have to be able to revoke passes because of the potential for spammers to use them for botting.

>How do they withstand the dedicated manual spammer attack?
Depends what you mean by manual, if you mean just a single person, there's not much that can be done. A captchas job is to determine who is human and who is not, so in the case of a normal user solving the captcha as normal, but with malicious intent, there's not a lot that can be done. That method isn't very common though and has limited impact. It's the automated stuff that's the problem overall.

>Or indian clickfarms?
There's different strategies, our company uses a lot of diverse metrics and methods to make it slower and less profitable to run that kind of business. The software clickfarms use is pretty easy to detect and we can adjust security level based on that, along with changes that break their systems. It only has to be too expensive to continue the business for us to win.

>Why does this google bullshit think I'm a bot?
ReCaptcha2 was originally a lot smarter then it is today, but they got so fundamentally fucked by black hat seo pajeets that they had to reengineer it to stop using so much user controllable metrics to tell the difference between bots and humans. It's basically just a dumb captcha today, with some metrics used to adjust security.

No way to prevent bypass that?

Bump.

use 4chanX, the captcha is way more bearable that way.

however what's really annoying is when they only give you one or two pictures of a specific criteria out of the 9 but still expect you to pick 3 of the pictures or else you're a bot and need to solve 2 more.

>don't post retarded shit noone wants you to post and noone wants to see
>have all the fucking access you want
woah that was hard.

WFM

What does the X addon actually do?
Why is it able to switch to that other captcha?

Just get a pass

What's a captcha? :^)

What is everyone going to do march 31st when v1 captcha is dead for real?

Yeah, because I'm totally giving my data to the gook jew, especially after what he has done in the past. I'd rather solve captchas all day.

>Be against any of the ten million isms forced upon normal people by totalitarian social justice
>Get banned, since no-one wants to hear it
Great policy, O'Brien

just get a pass

Use noscript captcha, or buy a pass and quit your bitching.

So is the legend of inglip completed? Is this how the dark lord concludes his saga?

Nice try, robot.

>totalitarian social justice
nice boogeyman.

You totally should lay off this site for a while for the sake of your own sanity.