What would Sup Forums do?

>10th grade
>I tell myself, that no matter what happens I will get into AP computer science next year.
>Take computer science over the summer and get an A, somehow get into AP computer science.
>one year later, 11th grade
>my medical problems, after being in remission for 3 years come back in the middle of the fucking school year
>have to do chemo and get infusions afterschool
>my fucking body is in total agony after first infusion on monday, and I miss 3 days of school after first infusion (3 more to go)
>get use to meds, feel better, come to class, make up what I missed
>math teacher gives me shit for not taking the test, says he will take points off if I don't take it soon, forces me to take it in my free monday first thing early morning.
>absolutely fucking bogged down by work because I missed school and can't tell them I am on chemo, or else they will kick me out of AP
>now it is friday afternoon, spend the next 2 days working my ass off to catch up on everything
>sunday night, studying, finally ready
>cantsleep.jpg
>pop a benadryl at 12 midnight, fuck this shit
>wake up 6:45, brain is fucked
>AP comp sci teacher gives me shit, almost makes me miss class so I can take my fucking test (this is the same day i have my math test) and I argue with him to take it afterschool that day.
>can't finish the AP exam, my brain won't fucking work, ran out of time, don't do the free response portion of the test, get 31% on exam.
>math test I fail, and get 70% despite feeling good about that one at least
>they want to kick me out of AP computer science now
>to top it all off, the chemo i'm taking requires I don't get sick, or else I have to get admitted to the hospital for meds.
>my mother caught the flu, my sister has been taking me to school
>i moved to my grandmothers house until my mother gets better
>my throat is starting to hurt, and I think i caught a cold, i haven't told anyone yet
>i have a severe fear of needles, so every infusion is hell for me

What would Sup Forums do?

Other urls found in this thread:

ada.gov/pubs/adastatute08.htm#12102
nolo.com/legal-encyclopedia/disability-discrimination-school-children-health-care-issues.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Install gentoo

To top it all off, I live in california, where it is flu season.

everyone comes to school despite being sick with the fucking flu

You do or don't have cancer?

>can't tell them I am on chemo, or else they will kick me out of AP
Pretty sure they can't do that.

Stop posting pedo animu you fucking retarded weeb.

anime website

>
I would probably kill myself, cancerfag.

No, I have thrombocytopenia, an immune disorder.
Well of course it's illegal, but with a failing grade they will kick me out.

This is the chemo killing Sup Forums.

>everyone comes to school despite being sick
Fucking this, I hate it so much

Most normal people would go easy on you if you told them "you have hard time studying because you're doing chemo" since the first association is that you have cancer.

Not technology at any level, by the way.

I had that shit, but they just put me on steroids and offered me a splenectomy if that didn't work. What the fuck are they doing putting you on chemo for that shit? Do the steroids not work anymore?

w-well i was taking an ap computer science course on java, and i hate java

wat

It's rituximab, and the steroid that I think you are referring to (prednisone?) makes me a fat fuck and also extremely irritated. I can't live with it.

underage b&

I'd tell them I'm on chemo and ask to stay and promise to splatter them all over social media if they kick me out. Sounds like bullshit to me, might be b8.

i really didnt need fucking feels tonight, but how ever im here for you but ill tell you one thing, if you have cancer and caught the flu i would call your doctor if this is real. Also op fuck your teacher hes a cunt try learning shit online do shit you already know online if your taking python learn it more theres free sources, you dont have to take the courses right now you can take them in college completing where you started but highschool is a great start though.

and by call your doctor, i mean tomorrow op you can and will die if your far into chemo and weak.

They don't know I am on chemo, and if I tell them they may believe I am unable to proceed with the AP course and figure out some way to kick me out, completely unrelated to it.

it's not certain if i'm sick or not yet.
might just be allergies
it's why i didn't just say "im sick "

What the fuck kind of dystopian country do you live in? I'd tell them I'd been in hospital receiving treatment, mention chemo if they ask and every single teacher I've ever had would be falling all over themselves to accommodate me. Holy fuck, why would you think YOU'RE in the wrong here? It's there literal job to make your life easier in these circumstances.

fuck your teachers for good grades

I can see that, I remember being pissed at my girlfriend a lot while I was on it, but she pissed me off a lot when I wasn't on it too. I take it you're pretty strictly monitored, what was your platelet count at?

wait a few days and see what happens, if you get sick bad call your doctor dont wait it out, you might just die.

the mods tend to be pretty nice to us but are there a lot of underage browsing g?
and why the fuck would you be kicked out of AP classes for being sick?
That's not how it worked at my school.

Right now it's at 72 thousand after 2 doses of this medicine (thank god).
I am getting a third on thursday afterschool

If your school doesn't have any kind of contingency for students that have an serious interruption to their studies which are out of their control other than kicking them out of courses then you really should have picked a better school.

> they may believe
> may

You should probably KYS since you aren't smart enough to have a future.

My school is a competitive private school, I wouldn't know.

I don't think I'd last all that long in this situation, appreciate your family cause I doubt you'll have much else in life - unless you manage to come out of this unbroken. Good luck, I'm rooting for you.

But that's just very unfair and perhaps illegal to do that, you seem to be a hard working student with some capacities, they're not just going to kick you out because you have some medical problems you're not responsible of.

can't you just claim that you are requiring medication anyway and talk to your fucking counselor. They're only legally required to say something if it has anything to do with suicide or depression bullshit anyway so they wont probably care about it too much.
If they say anything that might get your taken out of your classes just claim something about title IX. Do what you can, not talking about it wont make it better.

and what the fuck is wrong with you and your stupid family? You live in california and you're taking chemo instead of of using cannabis to treat cancer? You're gonna end up poor or dead and probably both. Look into Rick Simpsons Oil my nigger

I take it you've already done the IVIG shit? That's what my hematologist was recommending if the prednisone didn't work out.

>i have a severe fear of needles
You deserve it.
off self.

I haven't heard of that before. What is that?
I'll have to ask my doctor on thursday.

It may have been offered to me sometime in the past, I maybe just forgot about it.
i'll use title IX if they kick me out

Well if you make it past highschool then if you apply then you'll have colleges eating your ass to give you free school cause your a wheelchair bro or something
Look into ACE
It sounds like you won't make it into HONOR SOCIETY
do KEY CLUB or some other volunteer work in your community and self document it with interviews of peers to prove that you did it, pictures and everything
write about your hardships through highschool or something when applying and shit

I think I may have overreacted My grade is still at an 86% after the test

this is america homie

just shoot em up

as long as you get a 3.5 overall gpa you should go for honor's society
(I was being a dumb ass last semester and got a 2.8 and am still eligible for some reason so you'll be alright)
I wasn't clear in my last post ACE Scholarships is what I meant to say
basically you pay a bit for a certificate (it's like a stupid club) and then more colleges look at you.

I'll try for it, I already got into my school's cyber patriots silver team, and am also in the FRST robotics team for my school

thanks user

Yeah no problem. And I hope SHS beats your robotics team. We got to the finals last season or something but some chilebros wiped us out.
putas weones

Intravenous immunoglobulin, the doc said he'd had really good success with it, but the condition is rare so it might be his sample size. Sounds better than chemo meds to me though.

Also:
>disability:
The ADA recently passed ammendments to their definition of disability which extends to mental functions meaning you're at least loosely covered by the ADA
ada.gov/pubs/adastatute08.htm#12102
nolo.com/legal-encyclopedia/disability-discrimination-school-children-health-care-issues.html

Nice blog, too bad I ain't reading that shit

lol

only 5 days left in build season

I would post the team number but it would give away too much information about me

this is great
ill ask the doc

ADA has me covered, at least too

hey, i guess things aren't as shitty as i thought them to be

I am not american, what is AP and why would being sick get you kicked out?

Advanced placement and it wouldn't