>teacher dictates that everyone has to choose a partner for the next activity
>look over and see THIS staring at you
what do yu do, Sup Forums?

I can't choose her due to the school's new multiculturalism policy

turn 360 degrees and walk away

me? i'd serve crab legs.

Pace nervously back and forth around the room whilst slapping my face

>try my best to be cool/funny with her
>be awkward as i can't help it but, but she laughs at a few of my jokes, start thinking "holy shit i really like this girl"
>this will go on for next few classes, i'm usually aspie but she laughs at a few things and i think she might actually like me back
>mentally prepare that im going to ask for her number in one of our classes, try to set it up so it seems really natural
>its our thursday class, fail to do so, have to wait entire 5 days until our next tuesday class to have another shot
>i keep failing to do this each week
>only one week left in semester, our last class together
>mentally amp self up that today is the day i'm going to do it, i've been spending 4+ months thinking about and today i'll ask for number
>once again completely pussy out, our class ends and 4 months of envisioning us going on a date or something instantly ends and i never see her again

that's what i'd do prob

>and i never see her again

What year are you living in? Hunt her down on normiebook

"hey do you want to work together on this"

Holy shit, i just noticed my neighbor looks just like Bjork, except she's like 150 pounds heavier.

>randomly adding a girl you worked on a project with in class without ever hanging out outside of class, discussing adding eachother on facebook, having eachother's number or ever establishing yourself as anything other than two people who were assigned to work eachother in a classroom

"Are you a grapefruit?"

>staring at me
At this point, there is no excuse for chickening out.

360 is a circle. you'd be walking straight towards her

Standard normiebook etiquette says it's okay for you to send a request and also okay for her to reject it without you needing to feel like shit about it.

This is why you add them on Facebook while still working on the project under the impression it is for the project, along with getting her number and talking with her outside of class about the project.

It's a lot easier to overcome social anxiety when you have an objective reason to be talking with them. The problem then becomes it being the only thing you talk about.

He was impressing her with some sick moves

>omg how did he find my facebook? so weird

feel this too much
>finally sick of not asking for qt 3.14 number
>last week of class, last class
>approach her after class and ask for number
>says no
>"oh, ok, sorry"
>tell myself will never do it again
>do it yet again 2 months ago with new grill in new class
> now have qt.314 girlfriend
trust me, its better to go for it than not, i get how hard it can be and how nervous it may make you feel, but literally the worst thing that could happen is her saying no.

Only shallow bitches you shouldn't care about do that.

I've personally been facebook-friended by girls I've had classes with but never talked to once.

Nothing, she's probably just looking at me because she thinks I'm weird or disgusting. She wouldn't partner up with me.

Fucking this.

>last day of class
>qt sits next to me
>finally get courage to say something to her
>see in hallway
>"hey, what was your name again?"
>she gives me her name
>i go "oooh"
>she keeps walking, as i didn't followup with anything else

cringe @ myself

>I've personally been facebook-friended by girls I've had classes with but never talked to once.

fuck off chad

I'm extremely beta

too
real

I can relate.

Happened to me last spring, except on the last day, exam day, I made sure that I finished before her and I waited outside the room for her to finish. I actually got her number, although I'd ruined it within a week.

Experiences such as these suggest that maybe it's just better to never feel excitement and hope.

Choose someone who is actually good at music because I don't want to fail my class.

Back when I had normiebook, I'd get people who I just pass in the hallway adding me.

When I used to have facebook this was pretty common and I wasn't a Chad

why did they add you?

are you good looking?

did you participate in class so much that you displayed positive traits?

how did they find you?

why were they searching for you?

fuck that was too real

>meme face (2).jpg
Are you fucking serious?

I don't even know. Even after adding me on normie-book they never talked to me and I never talked to them.

>looks just like her
>except looks nothing like her

>excuse me, Bjork? What are you doing here?

That feel when such a disgusting creature that your sister won't even add you on facebook.

fucking betas
They aren't kidding when they say confidence is attractive.

Unless you go for the shy, quiet girl - you might just have a chance. You'll never know cause you're too beta to find out.

>teacher announces that for the next activity we need partners
>see OP's pic
>pick up my shit, walk across the class and sit next to her and smile, establishing us as partners.
>teacher starts talking about a music-related activity
>"god dammit I thought he meant a sexual activity"
Pretty solid conversation starter imo

It's fucking Bjork you dunce

look at the ground like the cuck i am and masturbate when i get home

not if you moonwalk retard

This. About to happen to me too, except with a random girl I talked to over the semester.
>Tfw finals is next week and I will probably never see her again, even if I do next week it will just be a repeat of the last 2 months

dude
i know you're meming but you would get reported for sexual harassment, registered as a sex offender, and thrown out of the school, not to mention blacklisted from every college in America or whatever country you live in

>plan to talk to a comfy qt tgirl who's always by herself
>nine months later it still hasn't happened
>school is three days from being over

l-lol, so beta..

>>approach her after class and ask for number
>>says no
>>"oh, ok, sorry"
>>tell myself will never do it again
>>do it yet again 2 months ago with new grill in new class
>> now have qt.314 girlfriend
>thinking that that makes up for the first time

>have balls to actually ask for a number
>i-i'm dating chad, user. sorry

THIS is why you should never ever try.

>tfw classmate gives me her number
>tfw she sends me blatant signs
>tfw literally all I have to do is say some combination of english that conveys I like her
>tfw fail on two perfect situations
>tfw by the time I finally muster up the courage to do it by text it's too late, she's super busy (eg: over me) but we can still be friends
>tfw next time I see her she's talking to Chad

I'm so self-aware that it feels like I'm constantly pranking myself but I never get to laugh at the results

immediately run out the classroom

>eg:
Maybe if I stopped mixing up eg and ie things would go better

our partnership would blossom into friendship after class, then a relationship when I first invite her to my house

I'll join her in playing bands from the local scenes, we'll get famous one day, make famous babies, and live together for eternity