last.fm/user/docword21
last.fm/user/BigHatLogan
last.fm/user/MaxwellBarr
last.fm/user/Cavenyanson
last.fm/user/anhero24
last.fm/user/Judaszowa
last.fm/user/FrouFrouFoxes22
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

heya I live in a glass house of awful anime+game music, hit me with your best shaming smartfellas

last.fm/user/OGREDRIVE

honestly dead mans tetris kicks copious amounts of ass, stay fresh

yes, oh yes it does.

last.fm/user/bobbistef

be my friend i feel lonely with finals week and all :^)

last.fm/user/nomanproblem

Last 7 days I have been into ゲスの極み乙女。, Ryoji Ikeda, VOLA & THE ORIENTAL MACHINE, The Notwist, This Time We Will Not Promise And Forgive, Loma Prieta, Radiohead, Mini Mansions, Oneohtrix Point Never, Orchid, OOIOO, kesson shoujo, Animal Collective, ギガP and Xiu Xiu.

r8 & h8

last.fm/user/vtimdon

add me bois

hey guys last.fm/user/ItsDomz

last.fm/user/gebbg
Hello hope you're having a swell day

what's the point?

don't know m8

last.fm/user/yonisl

www.last.fm/user/lnqdty

www.last.fm/user/lnqdty

>Last 7 days I have been into Giovanni Pierluigi da Palestrina, Richard Wagner, Giuseppe Verdi, Johnny Cash, Sol Invictus, Bob Dylan, Death in June, Current 93, Chet Baker, Olivier Messiaen, Leonard Cohen, Kraftwerk, Paul Simon, Simon & Garfunkel, Pyotr Ilyich Tchaikovsky, Jacob Obrecht, Carl Perkins, John Denver, Scott Walker and The Walker Brothers.

last.fm/user/stephanjd

>Last 7 days I have been into James Blake, Anaïs Mitchell, Natalia Lafourcade, Neutral Milk Hotel, Lightspeed Champion, Sufjan Stevens, Beach House, Animal Collective, Puce Mary, Sturgill Simpson, Radiohead, Basia Bulat, Boards of Canada, Pete International Airport, Alex G, Bear in Heaven, Born Ruffians, Broadcast, Conduits and David Byrne.

last.fm/user/tmj747

I'm into Boards of Canada, Radiohead, Real Estate, The Smashing Pumpkins, Built to Spill, Ty Segall, Pixies, Mac Miller, The Dismemberment Plan, Aphex Twin, Tame Impala, Milo, Explosions in the Sky, Bonobo, Lorde, Slint, Flying Lotus, Earl Sweatshirt, Ta-Ku, The Shins and Weezer.

last.fm/user/hjeg

Last 7 days I have been into Brand New, Boris, Joanna Newsom, Tim Buckley, The Angels of Light, The Fiery Furnaces, The Beatles, Bob Dylan and The Band, Protest the Hero, Amon Düül II, Dan Deacon, Mount Eerie, Erik Satie, Nico, Public Enemy, Roly Porter, Burial, Muslimgauze, My Bloody Valentine and Rachel's.

tfw tired

last.fm/user/AlaTis-BnT

last.fm/user/Fenyll

Recommendations welcome yee

if there's one positive at least scrobbling hasn't broken for a while

last.fm/user/Shamepai

last.fm/user/nooberto96

Last 1 month I have been into MGMT, Tigers Jaw, Alcest, Ulver, Klaxons, Modern Baseball, Caspian, Matt Pond PA, The Olivia Tremor Control, Les Discrets, Explosions in the Sky, Sigur Rós, God Is An Astronaut, Porcupine Tree, Infected Mushroom, This Will Destroy You, Radiohead, Agalloch, Kaos and Mono.

last.fm/user/fishfingered

Follow for a comprehensive documentation of my ongoing mental breakdowns

last.fm/user/venicedreamway

Last 7 days I have been into Slipknot, Slipknot, Slipknot, Slipknot, Slipknot, Slipknot, Slipknot, Slipknot, Slipknot, Slipknot, Slipknot, Slipknot, Slipknot, Slipknot, Slipknot, Slipknot, Slipknot, Slipknot, Slipknot and Korn.

last.fm/user/alanjnewnham

Gimmie a shout, rate, rec anything

Plus can anyone rec me some more metal to listen to?

last.fm/user/NitroMintCocoa

Last 7 days I have been into Die Krupps, Eisbrecher, Neurotech, Bathory, Motörhead, Oomph!, Absurd Minds, Perturbator, Dynatron, Dope Stars Inc., Iron Maiden, Celtic Frost, Mean Messiah, Rabbit Junk, Ragnarok, Depeche Mode, Deathstars, Gothminister, Gunship and Rob Zombie.

last.fm/user/bobfedex

hey all

last.fm/user/duartemartinho

pls

last.fm/user/Keolia

last.fm/user/Kobaruon

last.fm/user/crywalkers

nihilism n chill

fuck modern last.fm
fuck modern last.fm
fuck modern last.fm

last.fm/user/MasterAmnesiac

secretly I am a dog

keep it like a secret!

last.fm/user/Frank-Shankly

fucking loving this Blade Runner soundtrack my m8ies.

last.fm/user/docword21

post me your latest favorite and compelling album and why if you dare...i need new music

tell me about things that drive you insane

last.fm/user/BigHatLogan

why does there have to be a point, life itself has no point.

to keep track of what you've been listening to

teenage nihilists are the worst

sad butt true - metallica

last.fm/user/MaxwellBarr

last.fm/user/Cavenyanson
>Last 7 days I have been into Death Grips, Daniel Johnston, King Crimson, Pink Floyd, Joy Division, Marty Robbins, Pile, Talking Heads, さよならポニーテール, Father John Misty, Jeff Rosenstock, The Residents, Big Black, Car Seat Headrest, Andrew Jackson Jihad, Rush, Ghost Mice, KASHIWA Daisuke, μ's and Adventure Adventure.
I have a friend who exclusively listened to anime music before I gave him my library, now all he listens to is Andrew Jackson Jihad

its [spoiler]fun[/spoiler]

>now all he listens to is Andrew Jackson Jihad
that's probably worse

Ouch,
It's because I zipped it in small .zips alphabetically, but he cant download very fast. and he cant be assed to download more, so he has all my bands A-D and that's it. I have to strongarm him into downloading more.

last.fm/user/anhero24

please hurry so i can sleep peacefully knowing there isn't somebody out there listening exclusively to AJJ

last.fm/user/dianabathory
meh

last.fm/user/Judaszowa

i'm generic af so please gib recs

last.fm/user/FrouFrouFoxes22

my taste is bad