Windows will literally start closing programs without permission if your memory overrhead is too high

>windows will literally start closing programs without permission if your memory overrhead is too high

who the fuck designed this feature?

>using windows
Why do you blame others for your own failings?

is it really hard for you to understand that there are programs that are exclusive to windows which are highly necessary?

Did you disable paging or something?

This is objectively false.

linux does that as well. look for oom killer.

>t. 12 year old.

Because Windows prevents BSODs like that, because pajeets can't into memory, unlike redhat with their Linux.

t. winbaby

this is why Sup Forums should ban gamers

>windows will literally shut itself off without permission if Microsoft wants it to update

who the fuck designed this feature

yes
nice try idiot

I love how as soon as someone questions the necessity of Windows, every gamer becomes an engineer and artist that needs CAD, photoshop, and Ableton.
Like just admit that you like some Windows-exclusive videogames and that wine is a pain in the dick

project harder

Are you saying that Windows popularity has absolutely nothing to do with the large number of exclusive games that Windows has?

you think this is a fucking game?

I think in the modern age the only thing keeping windows afloat is games. Mac can do everything else and most normies like Apple better anyway. So without games Windows would be dead.

Windows Mobile.

>Gamers are so delusional they think they are single-handedly keeping Windows alive.
Meanwhile in reality, the main reason Microsoft still puts so much focus on Windows is because of industry standard software which is exclusive to their platform.

t. gamer

Linux does the same.

>windows will literally start closing programs without permission if your memory overrhead is too high

Is it a real thing?
My windows never did that, most of the time it will rather freeze and crash than close anything.

>I turned of my pagefile, why is windows treating me like a toddler
because you are

But there are not much CADs for GNU. Only open-source without any warranty, and it is hobby-level stuff.

>windows 98 will literally kill itself without permission if your memory overhead is too high

Linux does this too via the OOM killer. What else do you suggest an operating system do if it runs out of memory?

This only came in to effect because of dumbass users who never reboot or patch their systems and then blamed Microsoft when they got a virus or attacked through a vulnerability that was patched months ago.
See WannaCry for a recent example.

I've seen windows starting to kill at 78%, while i constantly run up to 85% on linux with no swap and no issues

> most normies like Apple better
Only iphones. Windows will always be the default OS for normies

>kiddies really believe this

nearly every business application is windows only

For example ?