12 GAUGE
CANT LOCK ME IN YOUR CAGE

>nu-males, atmoshits finally feeling the heat
>good genres like thrash, death, kvlt black are thriving
/metal/ is getting better than ever

>>good genres like thrash, death, kvlt black are thriving

you mean nu-metal, power and deathcore

so what's your favorite Gojira album?

It's shit. /metal/ is a containment general for all your juvenile low brow shit so the rest of the board can discuss metal that is actually good in peace.

kek, comedy gold

I will never understand how gojira doesn't get shit on here, literally chugga proge

Can somebody recommend anything similar in terms of sound to Nekrogoblikon.
youtube.com/watch?v=1Q3ub1SUYfg

I AM ANGER
ON THE PRESSURE
LEFT IN CAGES
A PRISONER
THE FIRST TO ESCAPE

I AM WICKED
I AM LEGION
STRENGTH IN NUMBERS
A LIE
THE NUMBER IS ONE

>gojira
>good
lol?

>having glasses makes you a nu-male now
fuck you shitty genetics

I hope this nu male crap will pass over soon. Can't wait to be called one for my glasses, long hair and beard.

youtu.be/Xujftri0nPA?t=696

should of drink from plastic cup pleb

>lol?
lol!

post trve thrashing terror
>2:32
youtube.com/watch?v=xxm6VsIJKYU

Is there any singer as good as Dio?

>Starting the album with an acoustic guitar/piano duet

Xth for Vektor

youtube.com/watch?v=WFaIcjemHvA

I'm a shitposter who constantly tries to ruin an already ruined general with gojira and numale memes

MEAL FOR THIS FEEL???

Terminal Redux

youtube.com/watch?v=iXZZ4EZL3aI

true
now get out you faggot

terror squad has some of the catchiest choruses in thrash tb.h
>0:53
wew lad

name one that isn't

Corpsegrinder

wrong

everyone else

Greg Puciato.

That's a really contrarian opinion man, denying Dio is one of the edgiest thing you can do

well i do like dio i'm just trying to be edgy

>listening to music on youtube
I do this
youtube.com/watch?v=Ij99dud8-0A

thoughts about this album /metal/?

Eh, average, under a glass moon has a really really good solo though

if i don't feel like searching up a download then yes i do
youtube.com/watch?v=3HVqdtkC5l4

So I'm going to a festival, Megadeth and Dark Funeral are playing at the same time, but I heard Megadeth is really shit live, who would you go see?

megadeth

>got a date with a qt who likes Sabaton
>gonna have to listen to Sabaton all evening long now

I... I am not sure if this is worth it

music is too important for me to date someone who listens to music i don't like
i wouldn't call it worth

This is dumb on so many levels.
What happens 6 months from now when you grow out of your black metal phase?

What?

On the odd chance that you find someone who likes exactly the same bands that you do, which is one in a fucking million, what chance is it that your mutual tastes are going to evolve in the same direction?

>Growing out of Black Metal
>Ever

once you're out of highschool you learn to appreciate actual proper music

I never said they had to listen to the exact same music I did, I said music that "I don't like", I couldn't date someone who listens to music I actually dislike, I don't have strong feelings towards every musical genre or band for that matter, if someone i was seeing forced me to listen to a band i disliked i simply wouldn't bother seeing them, i don't know what is so weird about that

that's what my dad thought but he still likes metal

And I got into Black metal after I got out of highschool

be honest /meal/, how many bands that you listen you actually dont even enjoy, but you just want to be inside the circlejerk here?

It's not what I had in mind, you learn to discard artsy shit once you realise how bad it is actual music-wise and not aesthetic-wise, you learn to throw things like atmosludge, atmoblack, post-black, right in the trash bin where it belongs and listen to music that requires actual thought put into composing it

although I do shitpost about vektor when I don't really 100% know how I feel about the new album. It's at least good but I can't figure out if its like 8/10 good or 10/10 good.

are you for real or are you just baiting

100% serious

Most people are capable of tolerating significant differences in their partners taste.

Although frankly if you're going to get that bent out of shape about something so minor you're probably doing any potential partners a favour by ending it that early.

then we've got nothing to say to each other
I just hope you're enoying those Guitar Pro midi tracks, it'd be awful if you didn't.

What has this got to do with anything?

plenty of black metal is well composed, just not atmoshit:

youtube.com/watch?v=YgQRRI9goFg
youtube.com/watch?v=npdSlcrMQX8
youtube.com/watch?v=85ielup_aPQ
youtube.com/watch?v=gWynJCi_DSY
youtube.com/watch?v=7CSXC6Xj8A0
youtube.com/watch?v=TP0l6GISoXw

>that minor
Music is important to some and less important to some others,

I know, I love black metal in fact

if composition is your only concern, you could be actually listening to Guitar Pro tracks of your favourite songs and your enjoyment wouldn't be less, at least if what you say is true.

Hello my friends, I asked this in the previous three threads already and didn't get an answer:
Are there any European alternatives to the hellsheadbangers online shop? I want to buy a Necromantia shirt but I don't want to pay 30 euros for it because of shipping.
WTC only has the albums from the hhb label but not their merch

so by "grow out of your black metal phase" you meant "grow out of your drudkh phase"

Not that guy, but for me that is true. I can enjoy the composition the same way in GP and in actual recorded tracks, but I am a musician who spent the better part of the last 10 years in GP.

Production is an entirely different thing.

I need some music to listen to with my wife's son. What's some essential nu-male metal?

have you checked ebay?

there's a difference between main concern and only concern

I'd rather listen to a midi of a good song than a fatalistically produced and preformed shit song (see: later at the gates)

Yes, but the only Walking the Fiery Path shirt on ebay is from the US and would cost 30 euros including shipping.
There is one coming from Poland but the logo is too small

>but I am a musician who spent the better part of the last 10 years in GP.

I know your kind well enough :^)

And I prefer songs that sound good before I give a shit about how the riffs are made or how many are there. That's why your "grow out it" statement before it's bullshit, there are way less metal band that get the sound right than you might think even among atmoblack.

If anything my experience tells me that once these guys obsessed with musical proficiency leave high school, they leave metal behind too and just listen to plastic fusion

Pretty much, since the majority of black metal fans are pleb atmoshitters, 2nd wave stuff is great composition-wise, but it isn't really the greatest thing ever either, I'd say it's on level with osdm composition wise

Once you get out of highschool you will like Gojira not bm

I find assigning a time to listen to a specific genre absolutely retarded. Some people find out about certain music later, what if for example you listen to gothenburg metal and groove until your senior year, graduate and then find out about black, it's stupid.

1 terra incognita
2 link
3 from mars
4 lenfant sauvage
5 the way of all flesh

it is

Intestine Baalism's taking an indefinite hiatus because apparently their vocalist has been battling throat cancer for 3 years and it just got serious last month. They said that their new album might have to be scrapped.

Source?

Vektor make bad music

Nah, that new album is at the very least an 8

>be 13
>listen to metallica over and over
>be 23 now
>still enjoy same songs just like i used to, except now i listen to them like twice a year

"Grow out of x" when talking about music is retardes.

You can grow out of some bands and genres because your taste changes and refines overtime but it has nothing to do with age and it wont be improvement, it will be a change for better OR worse.

Feeling the same way about Maiden, I haven't listened to them much after I turned 15 until 17 again but my love completely reignited, the things just lose a little freshness when you listen over and over again, but it doesn'tget lost

What is this covert art trying to convey?

What are the other bands in that picture?

team fortress 2 dude looking at a brick giving up on symmetry

Even if you don't totally like the same things as your partner, you can always find a way to compromise. I think this is pretty important for any healthy relationship. For example, I fucking love black metal but my wife loves fucking black men. So once a week I'll listen to my newest black metal find while I watch my wife get creampied by a hung black bull.

>used to listen to shitload of tech thrash, osdm, doom metal and grind over the past two years
>getting more and more bored of the genres each day lately
>nowadays been mostly listening to modern prog, djent and metalcore
what happing

A lot more goes into composition than how well notes sound together, it's all about subverting expectation and conveying emotion or creating an immersive world through composition alone(demilich, adramelech, immolation, immortal etc), I can't take atmospheric metal seriously when it's so predictable and uses studio magick to make their songs immersive

get a gf bro

metal-archives.com/bands/Retch/3540387307
metal-archives.com/bands/Begräbnis/3540366990
metal-archives.com/bands/Fra_Hedensk_Tid/3540306310

This is the man behind Vektor, this is the man whose music you claim is 'groundbreaking' and 'epic'
rateyourmusic.com/~Erikwithafro

begrabnis

ok jesse

Decent taste besides rating aggaloch and dream theater albums as 5/5

>all of that Sup Forumscore rated as a 0.5

lmao

youtube.com/watch?v=jznWxbU0aUs