Fucking help

My pc has been having seemingly random restarts going on a week or 2 and I finally had the time to try and sort it out, and i thought it was the Power supply going bad.

Its about 3 years old shit happens, I tested the output by downloading CPUID an 2 other similar programs to double check and my 12v line was putting out 9v max and 3 volts min just while funding idling, which fucking sucks and had me thinking it was a bad powersupply

I was really happy because itss getting so that after boot up i cant even watch a fucking 10 minute youtube video with it just restarting with zero warning.

So I grabbed another pc with a good power supply, same wattage, ran checked CPUID on that power supply first and yeah it works great across the board, solid voltages and I swapped it out.

Except now that the new power supply is in Im still getting 9 fucking volts out of my 12v line???? What the actual fuck?? is my mother board bad, I dont fucking now, Im at the end of my knowledge and nothing on google comes up.

Please fucking help, I have no idea where to go from here.

Install gentoo

Pic related is with the new GOOD powersupply in and im still getting shitty voltage, it hasent down any random restarts yet, but ive only had it together and on for like 30 mins.

Am I completely off fucking base for even thinking it was the power supply? I really dont want to have to a brand new build when this one is only 3 years old, and with pretty good parts back then.
Like thatll fucking help.

get on my level

What the actual fuck?

Then why in the hell am I getting so many zero warning random reboots???

Disable automatic restart if you want to diagnose any problem you fucking mongoloid.

I did that like a 2 weeks ago you faggot, its the first fucking thing that comes up on google, and it did absolutely fucking nothing.

Still get zero warning random restartes several times a fucking day.

Sometimes itll take 3 restarts just to get it to get to a login screen.

Might be obvious, but have you tried a different outlet in a different room?

Your Mobo sucks/is dying.

What's your supply's power rating on the 12v rail, and what graphics card do you have? (Or other devices that use the rail)

I have not
how can I prove/test that?

its a 600watt psu and I have a geforce 770, nothing is on my pc that should be outpacing 600 watts.

Try with another mobo that you know works. If you don't have one, take the pc to the shop.

It will, actually.

I dont just happen to have a whole nother mobo just lying around, im not some turbo autist, and im not taking it to a fucking shop, ill build a new one before i pay some asshole just to tell me whats wrong with it.

Maybe it will, but i want to retain my ability to speak to woman and run basic programs without a day of coding to do it.

This. Sounds like a bad motherboard

>ill build a new one before i pay some asshole just to tell me whats wrong with it.

I would rather die than pay someone to fix or diagnose something for me mongoloid, if you dont like that pay some pajeet to fuck your non existent gf because you cant figure out how to finish her off.

What the fuck is actually wrong with you? Is this some new strain of autism never before seen in the wild?

> would rather die than pay someone to fix his shit
> can't fix his shit himself

Enjoy your broken computer, moron.

Clean your pc. Probably dirty ram or thermal paste is old so clean that shit, nigger.

I changed out the thermal paste when this started, didnt help, and while my temps arent ideal they arent dangerous or enough to be causing this issue while idling.

its called being self sufficient retards, if you cant fix something yourself you cared enough to put together something is fucking wrong.

>I have not
try this before pulling mobos, etc.

>if you cant fix something yourself you cared enough to put together something is fucking wrong
yet your still here asking Sup Forums because you are too autistic to fix it yourself

Will do, havent had any restarts going on 1hr 13 mins, which is better than ive had in a few days, but it goes down again thatll be the next thing I check, not running to some fucking pajeet because im to inept to fix my own problems.

Hey maybe the sensor isn't fucking reading it properly, how about that

If you were getting 10v on 12v your PC wouldn't turn on.

Then why am I getting random restarts?

Hello this is tech support how can i help you

Hello ranjeet

No, it's Henry Smith, how can I help it?

You are a major faggot aren't you OP?
PSUs are rarely the cause of problems like the ones your are describing and if you weren't such a fucking brainlet you would know.
It's either your RAM or Mobo test RAM with memtest86 because that is the easiest thing to do, and if it's your Mobo then you walk to the corner of your basement lie down in fetal position and slowly start stroking your smegma filled micro penis while you picture images of yourself sucking a homeless man's cock for 5 dollars to buy crack.

No YOU get on my level

You sure talk a lot of shit for someone who is fucking wrong.

This is the longest its stayed on all week after swapping out the psu's.

So somethings right, even if im stupid for posting this thread freaking out.

Ignore those. Half the time they aren't calibrated correctly.

Pic related, I had to guess them manually. I'm still not sure if they're accurate, but it's more so I can see if there's an unexpected drop or spike.