This symbol is making iPhones crash జ్ఞ

This symbol is making iPhones crash జ్ఞ

theverge.com/2018/2/15/17015654/apple-iphone-crash-ios-11-bug-imessage

It just works?

>poo phones can't handle poo language

yup just send the symbol just like that over sms to an iPhone, once they open it up in imessage the phone will reboot and will have difficulties opening imessage

doesn't work on my devices :)

kek

>symbol
It's 9 characters stuffed into one. Try to copy paste it a bunch in a row and you'll reach the post character limit very quickly. It also changes every ~12th character into something else when pasted multiple times in a row

జ్ఞజ్ఞజ్ఞజ్ఞజ్ఞజ్ఞజ్ఞజ్ఞజ్ఞజ్ఞజ్ఞజ్ఞజ్ఞజ్ఞజ్ఞజ్ఞజ్ఞజ్ఞజ్ఞజ్ఞజ్ఞజ్ఞజ్ఞజ్ఞజ్ఞజ్ఞజ్ఞజ్ఞజ్ఞజ్ఞజ్ఞజ్ఞజ్ఞజ్ఞజ్ఞజ్ఞజ్ఞజ్ఞజ్ఞజ్ఞజ్ఞజ్ఞజ్ఞజ్ఞజ్ఞజ్ఞజ్ఞజ్ఞజ్ఞజ్ఞజ్ఞజ్ఞజ్ఞజ్ఞజ్ఞజ్ఞజ్ఞజ్ఞజ్ఞజ్ఞజ్ఞజ్ఞజ్ఞజ్ఞజ్ఞజ్ఞజ్ఞజ్ఞజ్ఞజ్ఞజ్ఞజ్ఞజ్ఞజ్ఞజ్ఞజ్ఞజ్ఞజ్ఞజ్ఞజ్ఞజ్ఞజ్ఞజ్ఞజ్ఞజ్ఞజ్ఞజ్ఞజ్ఞజ్ఞజ్ఞజ్ఞజ్ఞజ్ఞజ్ఞజ్ఞజ్ఞజ్ఞజ్ఞజ్ఞజ్ఞజ్ఞజ్ఞజ్ఞజ్ఞజ్ఞజ్ఞజ్ఞజ్ఞజ్ఞజ్ఞజ్ఞజ్ఞజ్ఞజ్ఞజ్ఞజ్ఞజ్ఞజ్ఞజ్ఞజ్ఞజ్ఞజ్ఞజ్ఞజ్ఞజ్ఞజ్ఞజ్ఞజ్ఞజ్ఞజ్ఞజ్ఞజ్ఞజ్ఞజ్ఞజ్ఞజ్ఞజ్ఞజ్ఞజ్ఞజ్ఞజ్ఞజ్ఞజ్ఞజ్ఞజ్ఞజ్ఞజ్ఞజ్ఞజ్ఞజ్ఞజ్ఞజ్ఞజ్ఞజ్ఞజ్ఞజ్ఞజ్ఞజ్ఞజ్ఞజ్ఞజ్ఞజ్ఞజ్ఞజ్ఞజ్ఞజ్ఞజ్ఞజ్ఞజ్ఞజ్ఞజ్ఞజ్ఞజ్ఞజ్ఞజ్ఞజ్ఞజ్ఞజ్ఞజ్ఞజ్ఞజ్ఞజ్ఞజ్ఞజ్ఞజ్ఞజ్ఞజ్ఞజ్ఞజ్ఞజ్ఞజ్ఞజ్ఞజ్ఞజ్ఞజ్ఞ

That's 1999 characters btw

what's that one character that goes for miles above the line it's on? pic related.

Why is there always a letter that makes iPhone kill?

Ÿ̵͎̩̠͉̦̣̦̤̗̻̘́ͧ̂͋ͩ̏̾̾̔̄̄ͣͬ͒ͬ̏́͜͜͢ͅo̜͓͈ͨ̐̀͐̔͌̀͘͝ṳ̸̸͙̩̜͈͚̪͍͓̟̫̜͇͖ͤ̋͑ͣ͒̉̉̾͗̓̀͋ͪ̉͗̚ ͓̺̻̱̼̮͚̮͙͉̭̹͔̩̯̟͔̇̆ͭ̍ͨ͐̒ͩ̐̋̈́ͅm̵̡͕̩̯͍̺̮͎̱͔̘̙̺̍ͧ̋́ͧ͌͂͊̿͑͗̆ͮ̀́͐̊̚ȩ̷̶̼͈̯̣̻̜̟̌͂ͩ̽̃̆ͯͩ̂ͨ̄̀a̵̛̗̰̱̮̯͇̬͍̖͕̟̘͇̮͚ͣ̀̈̍͗ͭ̐̒̃̽͐́̂ͫ́n̵̵̝̻̺̩̬͇̭̬̒ͪ̿͋̃̋̍ͪ̃̂͛͡ ̛̳̤̝̙̖̣͓̤͍̤̣̤͙̟̯̤ͨ̓̃̽͂̎͂̌̇̏ͦ̑͂̃ͨ͞͠t̳̖͍͍ͪͫ̊̽͘͢͞h̛̹̟̰̬̼̫͙̪̥ͣ̑͆̎̇͊ͤ̒ͬ̓ͤ͋͑̓̂̕͡i̢̻̬̰̼̗̹̐ͭ͊̑͂̇ͮ̉̐̈́̓́̃ͤ̕͝ͅs̸̸̨̻̫̝̖͕͇̝̥̤ͭͪ͛ͣ̀͛ͣͤ̋ͨ́͢ ̵̦̹̼̳̼̳̳̯̤̘̪̳̬͔̄̓͑̾͑͠ͅf̷̡̤̺̤̫̪̜̱͖͗̈́ͯͦ̄͂̓͂ͫ̓̆͗ͫͯ̎͐͑́̚͟͞ŭ̵̸̪̪̦͓̙̠̹͉̯̟̦̋ͧͫͣ͂̇̎̑̓̄̋͌͌͛̓͑͟͠n̡̡̟͈̼̼͔͇̹̍̏͌͂͆͐ͨͫ̉͒̓̒ͯ ͙̼̰̟̰̗̣̗͕͙̻̘̗͍̍̌̀̃̈́ͭ̉ͤͤ́̀͒̿̃ͭͪ́̀s̷̨͈̬͖̝͎̭̰̤͖̙̝͈̙̺̝̱̮̪͋̈͗͌̾̂ͭͨ̂ͪ̏ͬ̈́̊ţ̺̬̯͔̖̙͕̥͖̻̞͈̜̼͖̉̓́̊̇̑͛́̚̕͡ừ̷̶̦̥͉̪͕͈̳͖́ͫ̊͌̉̊̀f̶̦̭̝͎͉̪͉͇͎̫͕̹̤̭͓͂ͪ͆ͩ̒̇́̿ͨ͋ͧ̌͂ͫͭ̽͑̀f̨̡̛͙̩̩̗͎̱̯̀͆ͨ̏ͫͯ͆͗͘?̹̰͈̺͓̬ͪ̐̑̓ͨ̓͋͐̓͂̌̑̾̀̕

Good thing I'm jailbroken and disabled Telugu in Filza

ye you know it

ȟ̵̛̹̼̝͓̺̺̦͉̥̻̩̥̙͎̺̺̼̌̓ͫͮ̏̔͑̚͡t̢͖̖͈̹̫̳͖̠̦̻͉͇͖̰̩͍̠̦̿ͣ͛̈͋̐́͑͂͗̄̔͒̚̕͞͡ͅt̛̬̗͇͈̹̂̀̒ͤͩ̌̎̈ͩ͊́̎̚̚p̶̨̛̭̪̝̮̞̹̫̪͙̼͕̆ͯ̃̉̏̋̍ͧ̊̎͊ͤͨ̐̾́̚̚͝:̷͈̙͔̘̱͖̞͍͑̆̓ͣ̂̓ͯ̚͢/̷̯̹̩̖̟̬͚̒̀̐ͮ̐͛͢ͅ/̛͈̞̫̳̺̟̱̪͕̩͖̱̣̉ͧ̊̽̌͛̒̚͜͠ͅw̻͉͎͙̘̱̩͉̰̘̼̙͙͍̤͔̺̉̃̔͑ͯ̂͘͘͟w͉͇͖̗͉̗̩̩̠̰̦̦̱̞͛̈̊̽̒́w̵̛̳̞̯͖̣̥̭̞̭͙̟͔͕̦͕ͧ̉ͭͩ͊ͯͦ̂̎̀̇̿͐͒́̀̚.̷̨̻̗̘͈͔̫͎̦͓̺͚̥̱̂̏̾͊̎ͦ̀͆ͭ̓͌̔͆ͭ̆̋̚e̶̢̻͎̟͉̙̻͎͎͕̰̯̥̺̭̰̺͕̎̎̓̔ͫ̓̇̓̊̒̑ͭ͂̈̈ͩͩͅe̡̢̧̟͍̪̳̟̬ͮͬ̎̔͒ͬͬͤ̑̆̇̏ͮ͑͊̊ͪ̀͜ê̵̻̖̥̯̳̥͈͍̞̭ͦ̄̍̇̎̽͊͛͋̔͌ͪ͑ͯ̀̀́m̛̝͈̙̪̬͍͕̩̦̙̠̂́͆͗ͦ͊ͮͩ̈ͯǫ̸̢̯̗̗̤̳͕͎̭͙̣̰̹̳̻̮̎͗͊͂̃̾ͬ͗ͪ̿ͬͦ̌̀.̵͚̮̞̩̞̰̝̾̂̿̃ͪͨ̂̇̒̃̉̚͠n̢̮͎̳̬̝̖̣̗̰̦͔̞͎͊͑ͫ́̈́̎ͦ́̇̈̂̃̔͆͠e̢̢̛͉͎̣̖̦̻̬̼̩̭̤̿̾ͭ͌ͤ͋̌̓̃͛̊͌̊͆́̉̉̚t̷̢̨͇͚̟̗͚̜͓̖̮͖̟̰̣̻̜͂̌̿ͬ̓ͨͧ̾̀͛̀̕͜/̷̵̬͖̖͇͖̹̝̭̈́ͧ

I̧̻̝͔̜̮̭̝̖̖̺̜ͭͨͪ͊̋ͤ̔͐͒ͬ̒ͨ͘͠ ̶̸̛̰̩̗̘̹͖͉̪̺̉ͭ̇̑͡͞h̵̻̠͖̜͔͓̠̘̱̹̖̫̙̳͖̟̜̜̑̐́ͩͪ͑ą̵̺̬̱̟̟̣̣̯̮͇̹̮̩̰̣̜̹̞̒͑̎͆̀ͬ͟v̦͈̳̼͈͎̟͓͖̺̖̭ͮͬ͑́͌̔ͦ͊ͭ̎̇̋ͬ͜͜͢͠͝ê̡̛̜̞͉̖͙̭̜̯̘̱̤ͤ͗͌̿͂̃̉̀ͅ ̶̡̙̪͖̣͚͑̏̂͑ͯͦ̇͛́ͪ̀͗͟t̡̹͕̪̫̘͇̼͕͔̖͉̼̭͇͔̹̑̄͒̑̾̾͟ͅḩ͕̰̗̭͉ͦ̓̎ͫ̃ͪ̽͌͂͑ͤ̚͡ͅę͚̠̫̼̭̞̼͚͖̞̹̯͚͍͊̆̈̑ͫ̑͐̍́̓̇͞ ̦̫͍͇̹̻̦̤͓̾ͬ͊̏̑ͭͩ̋̃͋ͤ̐͊́́̚͢͝ͅȃ̙͍̪̬̣̮͕̝͔̤̭͆̄̂̂ͫ͂͂͊͋͡͠͞u̸̢̖̣̼̪̙̱̪̹̱̳͔̻̙ͮ̆̓̇ͮ̉̌̊͆̓̚ṯ̨̟͙̰̯̩̐͑̎̓̇ͧ̕į̥̻̳̪̥̞̠̙ͭͤͫ̉ͫͨ́͟͞s̷̡͚͎͙̮̻͕̮̩͍̹̺̦ͪ̋̌ͪ̿ͭ̽ͧͫͬ̌͛̕͞͡m̧̡̝̺͔̦̯̦̺̞̑̽̂̇ͭͬ͗̽̉͐̚͡

Don't ok? Sup Forums runs on mac minis.
سمَـَّوُوُحخ ̷̴̐خ ̷̴̐خ ̷̴̐خ امارتيخ ̷̴̐خ خ ̷̴̐خ

󠛡 󠛡 ▲
▲󠛡 ▲

close

>theverge.com
What with the gender-queer "tech" "news" site?
Wait, I don't share this website with hipster millennial "dooshbagies", do it?

జ్ఞజ్ఞజ్ఞజ్ఞజ్ఞజ్ఞజ్ఞజ్ఞజ్ఞజ్ఞజ్ఞజ్ఞజ్ఞజ్ఞజ్ఞజ్ఞజ్ఞజ్ఞజ్ఞజ్ఞజ్ఞజ్ఞజ్ఞజ్ఞజ్ఞజ్ఞజ్ఞజ్ఞజ్ఞజ్ఞజ్ఞజ్ఞజ్ఞజ్ఞజ్ఞజ్ఞజ్ఞజ్ఞజ్ఞజ్ఞజ్ఞజ్ఞజ్ఞజ్ఞజ్ఞజ్ఞజ్ఞజ్ఞజ్ఞజ్ఞజ్ఞజ్ఞజ్ఞజ్ఞజ్ఞజ్ఞజ్ఞజ్ఞజ్ఞజ్ఞజ్ఞజ్ఞజ్ఞజ్ఞజ్ఞజ్ఞజ్ఞజ్ఞజ్ఞజ్ఞజ్ఞజ్ఞజ్ఞజ్ఞజ్ఞజ్ఞజ్ఞజ్ఞజ్ఞజ్ఞజ్ఞజ్ఞజ్ఞజ్ఞజ్ఞజ్ఞజ్ఞజ్ఞజ్ఞజ్ఞజ్ఞజ్ఞజ్ఞజ్ఞజ్ఞ

Did you eat a bowl of retarded flakes for breakfast or were you born with down syndrome?

జ్ఞ ాజ్ఞ ాజ్ఞ ాజ్ఞ ా

What does it mean?

Why does this happen?
And how can a character crash an app?

My Android (R) (C) (TM) terminal is fine ;-)

How do view this on linux?

Linux doesn't crash, because they don't even try to render Devanghari script properly.

The issue is with combination of virama and zero-width joiners.

This is too complex for GNU/dumbheads to figure out correctly, so they don't even try.

Apple will fix this and in about 1 month, brahmic scripts will work correctly, while GNU/stupid will still display boxes for the next 20 years

Just install poo font retard

All looks the same to me on android

They all look the same to me.

Should people start including this in every post to discourage phoneposters?

I'm on an ipad, fuckers. No effect.

learn programming pleb

Clever boy