Why was Strawberry Jam removed from Spotify?

Why was Strawberry Jam removed from Spotify?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Rg-tANffVUw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It's still there. For me at least

>"After Painting With, Animal Collective start to remove any trace that they ever existed - as to start afresh a life amongst "Matumba DeakDeak The Great Leader", and the Malian sand people."

Why are you even using Spotify you fucking pleb

Because AnCo is shit now

Still there for me. US Spotify here.

Stuff gets randomly removed sometimes then comes back later. It's weird

Weird. I'm not from US, but maybe it will comeback later, the other albums are available tho. Thanks guys

this
this is what fucking happens when you trust the media you consume to be controlled by a corporation dictated by arbitrary record labels and copyright law, you deserve having to deal with this shit for having bought into it in the first place

cry more poorfags.

I can pirate AND still use Spotify you know.

why the fuck wouldn't you just use google play at that point then you retard

Spotify's app isn't a incoherent mess on iOS like GP.

The positive sides of Spotify far outweighs the few tiny negative aspects.

Oh don't worry, Google play music is just as bad on android if not worse

>he uses an iphone too
I guess at that point you're so fucked there's no point in even trying to salvage your technological freedom, so fair enough
except if you're going to use a streaming service literally the only one that makes any sense to use is google play

Not US either. About a year ago Sung Tongs disappeared for me for a couple of weeks. They're all there now though.

>21 pilots
>spotify

why are you even here

Nothing wrong with using spotify, I've found some pretty obscure shit on it before. 21 pilots is fuckng garbage.

because this isn't Reddit, I don't have to conform to the hivemind.

>nothing wrong with using spotify
wew
nobody said you had to, people are just correctly pointing out your shit taste

explain what's wrong with using spotify

shit taste doesn't exist. To put the word "shit" next to "taste" is an oxymoron.

Kill yourself.

Nothing wrong with it perhaps but why bother when there are so many better options.
Aside from the actual appeal of "owning" your own music (physical or virtual copy) you can download the same music for free if you wish, and you aren't tethered to having a stable/fast wifi/mobile connection and you won't eat into your allowance or bandwidth every time you want to listen to some music.
Also i dont think what said can be underestimated.

It's funny you mention reddit because everything you mentioned (21 pilots, iphone, spotify) is all image over substance shit. You are clearly more focused on brand and image than any kind of passion or genuine interest.

I also forgot to add

>iphone

to my original post.

you can still taste shit though, which is what my eyes experienced the visual equivalent of when they looked at your screenshot :^)
already did
>library is controlled by spotify and record labels rather than you, limiting your ability to find obscure stuff and pointlessly giving full control of what music you consume to a company
>you're paying for something that could be free (which isn't somehow indicative of a person being a 'poorfag' or some shit)
>there's superior alternatives out there that largely avoid those issues
if using spotify was represented by a shitty meme, it would be 'cuck'

I was asked why I was here.

I also love Fall Out Boy and Panic! at the Disco but that doesn't mean I not going to post here. I was trying to help OP.

Thank you for dissecting my music taste, I'll be sure to never consider it and form my own opinions.

but why tho? is GP better because of their catalog? That's the only downside I see from spotify, tbqh, their catalog fucking sucks.

>pointlessly giving full control of what music you consume to a company

I can still pirate what they don't have though.

you can upload whatever version of an album you want or any albums they don't have in their catalog and stream it at a high quality for free

>he doesn't walk around with a portable record player

*tips fedora*, fellow pirater!

>already did
Any tips for self-necromatic revive?

Except I'm not the person that posted that screenshot.
People like GP because you can upload your own local library to it, which is a pretty nice feature to have. I personally don't like the layout of the app or the PC program.

well then at that point why not just use google play because of ?
become flexible enough to preform autofellatio

>become flexible enough to preform autofellatio
Already got that.
Next?

>never been cucked by a streaming service because you can afford expandable memory
>not a poorfag
Feels good.

that second should link to use said flexibility to give yourself a rimjob instead. nobody will expect it.

>hear about an artist
>entire discography is available without having to find a 320kbps torrent with good seeds and waiting for it to download

>use said flexibility to give yourself a rimjob instead. nobody will expect it.
Got it senpai.

Listen to what you want but if you are going to post shitty cop out non-arguments like "I-I don't care what Sup Forums thinks anyway, im not a sheep :^)" why bother defending it in the first place.
As it happens I didn't comment specifically on your music taste, I just said its hypocritical you enjoy a style over substance band then tell me to go to reddit. The reason Sup Forums doesn't like 21 pilots is because they try their best to put off an image of pseudo-2 deep4u-ness, and generally people on Sup Forums are knowledgeable/ passionate enough about music to see that they're really just corporate, chart friendly alternative for edgy youths who are yet to form a mature taste in music and are drawn to anything that presents itself as alternative or underground.

but user, most things so obscure that it would be hard to find a good torrent of them probably aren't on spotify anyway. ultimately the slight difference in convenience is still far less valuable than having your own library to prevent the potential massive inconvenience from having shit arbitrarily dropped from their library in the future.

I didn't tell you to go to Reddit, I just mentioned that this isn't Reddit.

>what is slsk
>what is what.cd
>what is rutracker

This isn't 2002, good torrents are not hard to find.
Luckily there is a whole wiki page to inform you where to find said good torrents

why should I torrent when I prefer Spotify's layout and convenience?

>google play
Pajeet, 5$ has been deposited to your bank account!

It's your money, spend it how you like

Though i already outlined why you might not want to use spotify

I never said using any streaming service is a good idea, I just said that one is the least shit

On another note this is the second result for "blurryface" on youtube

youtube.com/watch?v=Rg-tANffVUw

For me it's like I'm cool supporting artists but I'd never want a cent of my money going to a company like Spotify so I either just buy the music or pirate it. Usually both. This is the golden age as far as being able to pirate shit is concerned, I might as well amass all the music I possibly can before the Internet isn't free anymore and shit.

My friend works for Spotify and even he doesn't use it even though he gets it for free.

It's the new forced meme of the month you dips.

except it's not
have fun being musically cucked tho

Holy shit man, you are so genuine

Would adding some keks or posting a frog have made it more readable?

>he hasn't seen all the "21 Pilots sound like Animal Collective" threads
C'mon man, at least try to act like you have no life.
>have fun being musically cucked tho
What in the fuck are you talking about? Just because shitposters post some word a lot doesn't mean it means anything.

I thought you were referring to spotify, not 21 pilots. they're shit tho btw

Crossboarder detected

cuck

Holy shit man, you have such good retorts
you guys aren't even trying now

not OP, but Spotify is fucking good, most of the things I want to listen are on there, and any album that isn't on there I can upload. I have it set so that everything i download downloads at 320 kbps, so you can't say it's shitty quality. It's just very convenient and simple to use. I fucking love making playlists too

>2016
>Not using Tidal

Smh desu senpai

Don't even give a shit about people ripping on you for it. I see nothing wrong with using spotify or any other streaming service.

the only argument anti spotify fags have is

a. obscure music

which is generally contrarian garbage, and stays obscure for a reason, and

b. because le pirate is free xD

I like to control my own player, instead of being stuck to the spotify garbage player.

still here.

Turkey, master country, reporting in.

see
ebin meme though

>Turkey
>master country

>twentyonepilots

OP is a 17 year old girl confirmed.

>stays obscure for a reason
pack it up boys, this user just discovered that only the most well known music is good. time to go listen exclusively to top 40 now.

>turkish """"""people"""""""

so contrarion bullshit like i said

you cant convince me with your anti consumerist bullshit when your probably posting from an iPhone and fapping on a windows 10 PC. You are all literal hypocrites.

>putting words in peoples mouth; the post

nice argument by the way

>doesn't actually refute any arguments in the linked posts, and in fact seems to not even have read them
>starts their post with a meme
>uses the rest of their post to strawman and still avoids actually responding to any of the points made
I hope you're just baiting and not actually that retarded user
except they strongly implied that, as a whole, obscure music is somehow less worthwhile because it's """contrarian"""
sorry for extrapolating on their shit non-argument because they're too retarded to

That post wasn't even made by OP. Are you literally retarded?

just opening spotify is easier than spending a bit searching through the internet for a good quality rip of something. I just like using it, and haven't really found anything I listen to, or want to listen to on there.

low test fagits

>and haven't really found anything I listen to, or want to listen to on there.
I mean I have found things I listen to ,or want to listen to on there. I've never had a problem with not finding something..My only actual gripe about it, is that sometimes artists discographies are incomplete.

truly truly obscure music is obscure for a reason. I am sorry user but that is a fact. If it was doing anything remarkable it would surface in one way or another, through small channels like Sup Forums or some small IRC vinyl community, to youtube.

This doesnt mean that top 40 is the best music of all time, of course not. This is the corporate bullshit that upsets you, and of course its just pushed to sell albums/subscriptions, but I doubt spotify/google play/apple music is missing that much of your collection you enjoy listening frequently, and in fact is good enough for discovering, while not obscure, relatively smaller bands or new projects.

There isnt much of an argument here. If you dont like handing money over to these companies because you can get these things for free (while taking away from the culture you so desperately live off of) then fine.

correct

Still on my spotify

is AMSP on spotify outside the US and or in bongland?

why are piratefags so insecure?

The album is only around 100-120 Mb,why havent you downloaded yet?

i'm in germany and it's not available for me

>truly truly obscure music is obscure for a reason. I am sorry user but that is a fact. If it was doing anything remarkable it would surface in one way or another, through small channels like Sup Forums or some small IRC vinyl community, to youtube.
that's just blatantly false and also detrimental to your argument, seeing as you're admitting that spotify is lacking in that
>I doubt spotify/google play/apple music is missing that much of your collection you enjoy listening frequently, and in fact is good enough for discovering, while not obscure, relatively smaller bands or new projects.
ask /bleep/ about spotify and they'll be able to tell you that's not true in the slightest. not to mention there's other, far better places to find new music, but that whole aspect of it is ultimately irrelevant to why it's good or shit as a means of consuming music.
>There isnt much of an argument here. If you dont like handing money over to these companies because you can get these things for free (while taking away from the culture you so desperately live off of) then fine.
and now you're making a false dichotomy between using streaming and pirating, fucking excellent.

I downloaded that shit the second it came out and have the LP preordered

It would just be nice to have it on spotify

>look mom i used the Sup Forums sticky again

dude your not saying shit. Also /bleep/ is a bunch of 14 year olds attempting to make sounds with their fucked up heads. No one wants a streaming serviced filled with vocaroo shitters

also my statement about obscure music is not false. If its uploaded on the internet on one of your so cool deep web sites and your the first to download, its known by at least the uploader, who was willing to share but not make people aware of its presence, assuming its just another artist with some more shit

it would be up to you at that point to spread the word but again, these things rarely happen and we would hear about them if they were good.

>>look mom i used the Sup Forums sticky again
what the fuck are you even going on about
>dude your not saying shit.
wew
>Also /bleep/ is a bunch of 14 year olds attempting to make sounds with their fucked up heads. No one wants a streaming serviced filled with vocaroo shitters
you're thinking of /prod/ user. if you actually knew what you were talking about you'd see that I have a point.
>also my statement about obscure music is not false. If its uploaded on the internet on one of your so cool deep web sites
>one of your so cool deep web sites
double wew
>and your the first to download, its known by at least the uploader, who was willing to share but not make people aware of its presence, assuming its just another artist with some more shit
so by your definition if only two people know about something it's not obscure, and the only way for something to be obscure is if only the person who originally made it has it.
are you fucking insane
>it would be up to you at that point to spread the word but again, these things rarely happen and we would hear about them if they were good.
even by your own absurd definition it's still not somehow impossible for good music to go unheard

Maybe because the band realised that Spotify is for fags.

Is it really that hard to download MP3s?

Spotify is faster.

I haven't seen such a long, angry run-on sentence since high school.

...wait a minute...

you just realized that you've never been to highschool, right?

>someone uses Spotify
>people come out with paragraph long explanations of why you shouldn't as if anyone cares

Why do these autists care about what other do with their money? This is way to much autism, even for Sup Forums.

Why do you, as a fellow autist, care what other people post?

I point out autism when I see it.

that's pretty autistic dude

I still don't understand the positive sides of spotify... Honestly just use soulseek and then you can have your own personal collection of music, why would you want to have to access a service whenever you wanted music?

mobile

You can't put music on your phone?
Or get a Fiio X1, just get a 128 gigabyte SD card and you can have your whole library (depending on how large your library is obviously).
I get what you mean though, I still don't want to buy it.

It's just faster to sign up for it and build a library without having to use a PC.

It all comes down to preference.