Just came in the mail. How did I do?

Just came in the mail. How did I do?

At what, shitposting?

apple watch nike plus series 3? or am i retard

What's even the appeal of smartwatches? They seem like inherent bloat and are just another thing to charge at night.
>apple
good luck getting any functionality out of it. Could've saved 300 bucks and bought a casio.

This desu

>look guys I bought some Applel trash
Aren't there subreddits for this kind of faggotry?

Yes and yes.

But I do have a Casio.

Then why did you buy a meme watch? Just use your smartphone.

Dont reply to any of this assholes threads. He is currently in overdrive shitting up the board.
Just report and sage

I just thought it was cool, and it was on a deal.

>Not getting the superior stainless steel model

Just kidding, series 3 is a beast, dropped already 20 pounds by just making sure I always close them rings boss.

jelly much

Nice!

It’s either a life changer, or something that you forget why you bought it.

I love mine.

I bought myself on a whim, I do work out 6 times a week and it's quite good.

What I didn't expect is how I would love to have notifications right at my wrist and I have even made and answered calls from it. I'm surprised I found it actually useful instead of a gimmick.

kys

You'll ecperience this soon enough.

wtf is that chromatic aberration? is it 2006?
get a better camera loser.

seems like a good thing to let others know you have plenty of money
I personally wouldn't get one since I would be too lazy to charge it up but good for you m8

>We have had an influx of illegal material being uploaded from Tor exit nodes. Stop this immediately.

top fucking kek

>whip out your smartphone
>"ew he's so antisocial"

>look at your watch at a glance
>"dude do you have the time? let's talk"

Are there five watches in that box?

$60, one month battery life

china number one

>all that functionilaty

>no link
Gay

Not very fond of it, but at least you're wearing a watch. I had an apprentice that got into watches through a Samsung smart watch. So there's still hope for you.

R U OK? I THINK YOUR HEART HAS STOPPED

It's actually quite loaded with features.

Well I usually come on a tissue, but if it works for you

Congratulations, you are now officially a faggot.

I got a Garmin Fenix 3, dont regret my decision so far

>whytepipo

Series 3 Watches are actually decent thanks to their ability to take calls without a phone.

I didn't really care about smartwatches at all until this feature came along.

/thread
the only watch you will ever need

mashallah

Don't forget the Pluto mod.

kys

Al Qaida used f91w's to build bombs and to time their praying schedules!

Can't wear an Apple watch if I'm already wearing a Grand Seiko Snowflake.

If you consider the Pros and Cons, it's definitely worth it. You get to track the time with precision that was never before, because it's a superior high quality product, the design is top of the line and it's already trending, plus it's a based Apple™ product, when your friends see it they will have a much higher opinion of you, because you have a clear mind and can choose quality products.
I recommended Apple™ Watch© to my son-in-law and to my parents, because I care about them and their lifestyle, I always help them better their lives whenever I can, the Watch© is one of those little things that makes your life and the life of those around you much, much better.
If you still have doubts about buying the Watch© I tell you just get it and try it yourself, in my most honest opinion, you definitely won't regret it.

what can an apple watch do that this can't other than take calls?

>whip out your smartphone
>"ew he's so antisocial"

>look at your watch at a glance
>"dude do you have the time? let's talk"
both things never happen

Whenever I meet someone and is see they use any Apple product I automatically think less of them

Ironically these shitty $10 chinkshit smartwatches can do everything other smartwatches can do, including taking calls

Probably the best watches are the cheapest (or not the most expensive in the market)

i have to hold myself from showing disgust with my face

i'd like one with a stainless steel watch and case just to keep track of my sleep, calories, calories burned etc

is there a /csg/ approved one?

from my experience definetly not pic related (dz09), there are some fitness centered one on chink sites though

> Wake up to to my iPhone X(TM) alarm.
> Fumble under my pillow to find it.
> Hold my finger down to stop the alarm,
> Oh, right. No fingerprint reader.
> Sit up and look at the phone to unlock it. Smile radiantly knowing the future is now.
> Skip into the bathroom to wash up. Cheerily ask Siri to tell me the weather from my HomePod(TM).
> Siri tells me the Empire State bulding is composed of 10 million bricks in perfect surround sound.
> Nod enthusiastically.
> Eat breakfast, one glass of beat from my Juicero(TM). Read in my alternative medicine book that it staves off migranes.
> Grab my AirPods(TM) from my drawer of now obsolete premium earbuds. Chuckle at how primitive analog is to BLE.
> Climb into my Tesla, set off to work.
> Stop by Starbucks for a frappuchino, pumpkin spice of course.
> Get to work, turn on my Macbook Pro(TM).
> Oh shucks, forgot my password again.
> Type in admin and spam enter repeatedly, log in anyways.
> Laugh heartily at how innovative the feature is.
> Plug in my 5k LG Apple Approved (TM) monitor. Nothing happens.
> Oh right, too close to the wireless router. Move desk into a corner of the office and work there instead.
> Work ends, head off home.
> Driving back when a rock gets flung from a semi, lands square on the room of my Tesla(TM).
> Roof and windshield shatter simulatenously into thousands of glass cubes.
> Whatever. Grin at the thought of plebs not having a glass room as large as mine anyways.
> Find out Juicero Corp closed down, can't replace it. Feel bad, think I'll take a nap.
> Head up the stairs to bed, collapse in pain with a bad migrane halfway up.
> Desperately yell at Siri to call my dietician.
> Siri tells me there are three different Domino Pizza joints in my immediate area.
> Migrane subsides some time later, drag myself to bed and collapse.
> Notice the X's glass back shattered when I rolled on it during my migrane.
> Fall asleep smiling to the thought of how courages the design choice was.

THE FUTURE

/thread

you can stop alarms on iPhones using the power button, anjeet

iTODDLERS BTFO

>Just came in the mail.
Why the fuck would you do that? That's fucking disgusting!

What's the definitive

So you just admitted you're a faggot. GJ OP, I hope your parents won't reject true you.
You told them, didn't you..?

I got that watch recently, and a few weeks into using it, I thought I somehow scratched the watch because I saw that little "U" under "Resist."

>Just came in the mail. How did I do?
smash it

>grand soyko

Even ironically this post gave me cancer.

Is that supposed to be reviewbrah?

Are there any cheap, Casio-tier watches that can do time-of-day for other planets? Or just programmable time spans? I don't actually need a watch, but a $10-20 toy that sits on my wrist and tells me what time it is at a specific location on, say, Mars or Mercury would be cool, and I don't want to pay $300 for some UltraSteel Tactical Elite OPERATOR Martian Time Wrist Indicator Elite+.

>Are there any cheap, Casio-tier watches that can do time-of-day for other planets?
Why do you need that?

>I don't actually need a watch, but a $10-20 toy that sits on my wrist and tells me what time it is at a specific location on, say, Mars or Mercury would be cool

I mean, just because it would be cool?

Yeah. I don't need it, but it's something I'd like to have. I think I have an old Pebble sitting around, I'll just write a converter for it.

>apple
>nike
thats actually the gayest shit ive ever seen in my life

you did pretty poorly you fucking brainlet