addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/google-search-view-image/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>inb4 bitcoin miner extension

I'm having a look through the code right now actually

pastebin.com/F2K61EYJ
Looks clean to me

now make one for firefox you faggot

make it a userscript or gtfo

shouldn't it just work for FF? memeextensions and everything.

lmao I know fuck all about making extension and even I can make the script werks on FF.

I noticed this was missing today. What is it with developers simply fucking things up for no reason?

I occasionally have to use chrome in work and have found that the tabs will shrink down to nothing if you open too many. I googled for an answer and apparently it didn't used to do this and they even had an option to stop it doing this. They completely removed that option.

WHY THE FUCK ARE THESE MEDDLING FUCKS SO RETARDED?

If you googled for the answer you should see the news articles about the reason why they had to do this.

>Joshua Butt
Seems legit

It's just part of the slow enclosing of the internet, soon you won't be able to download images at all.

They were forced to do it. Literally google it and you'll find out. Google isn't very happy about it.

The fun part is how there's no easy fix on mobile, "download image" doesn't work since it only shows the crappy mobile thumbnail.

>forced
>isn't very happy
Google signed a licensing deal with Getty, they don't give a fuck about the loss.

Is startpage safe from this?

Yes, Startpage/Ixquick still have the button.

God damn it.

Pirate network for bootleg jaypegs when?

Will Sup Forums die?

This.

addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/google-search-view-image/
Why is Sup Forums unable to use the internet to find anything?
It took me three minutes to find the extension in the OP, a bookmarklet and a firefox extension (not checking if the latter two have adware in it by the way) and my homeboard is /ic/

Is this real?

>Why is Sup Forums unable to use the internet to find anything?
because 99% time someone links/does it if you ask.

Because Sup Forums is full of lazy redditards now.

>0 users

I'm surprised nobody tried to fuck with Getty yet after all the shit they did to fuck up the internet

Has anyone tested this? Is it safe?

That still doesn't restore the search by image button that let me get it in different sizes

It will be extremely painful

>installing an opportunistic extension while the dust is still building
That's how you get ants.

Unironically just switch your default search engine to Bing until this blows over- google will take IMMEDIATE notice if enough people do that w/ chrome.
And turns out bing can return better image results anyway, who knew.

Getty images paperworked their lazy asses into it.

Not unhappy enough to just drop the feature for *getty* images and let everyone else keep using it.

There is a 50/50 chance this is shitposting vs actual fact.