How do I listen to this?

For those of you that have listened to it, what's the optimal environment? Night? Day? Should I listen to it at home on my stereo or driving around in my car?

just get in bed and listen to it.

Night for sure.
Also it's best to listen to it in bed. It's not a car album.
Listen to it with the lights off

yes, like every other radiohead album``

download VLC media player. own a good pair of over ear headphones. personally I was in my bedroom with soft lighting, lamps. nighttime is not so much for the "nocturnal" aspect as it is the "peace and quiet". nobody would bother me. just me and the album. bliss ;)

oh I also have a mixer connected to my PC so I can adjust the EQ as needed. volume/etc. nothing is more frustrating than wanting to "turn it up" but your laptop is on max volume

I did this and fell asleep at the 4th song.

Shit album to be desu

night with headphones

however it also works well on a good system - the bass slaps. i'd maybe first get acquainted with it on headphones first, tho.

I listened to it at 10pm driving down the freeway on the way home experiencing heavy feels. Great album.

crywanking in bed

Sunset nigga

JUST DONT LEAVE
DONT LEAVE

Listened to it before I worked a night shift in my recliner with the sun setting. Phenomenal album desu f a m

YOU REALLY MESSED UP EVERYTHING

whatever as long as its in headphones or a good system. fully feeling the ringing of all the reverb is essential

The girl you like just broke up with you, you live with your parents, its the middle of winter, and you havent left the house in 100 years, also you are very concerned with global warming

Night, complete darkness, weed, beer and depressive state and a lust for nostalgia. That's how you do it my nig.

>what's the optimal environment?
mono lake of course

he's right, too slow and boring for the bed, better listen to it while cooking something

Want to be there right neaow.

Windy sunny park to feel the folky mood at first

Then a night bus ride after a tiring day to let the lyrics hit.

On a walk somewhere relatively quiet at sunset

Noise cancelling headphones. Roof of a commercial building. Lying down, looking up. I saw a fucking shooting star while listening to this album. Magic.

Me and my niggas steady bumpin that new radiohead while we cookin crack

So far Nighttime seems like a winner.

>all these nightfags
this is a daytime album, listen to it outdoors
i listen to this the same way i listen to in rainbows

kid a is a nighttime album, not amsp

BROKEN HEARTS
MAKE IT RAIN

>noise cancelling

i think you mean isolated closed ear

Out in the wilderness or in the city?

listen to it with a loaded gun in your mouth

this,
folky songs = daytime

This so much.
Please all radiohead whiny boys kill yourself and stop making threads about this shitty album. There are like four and a sticky

Anyone got a download link lads?

>Stop talking about what I don't like!

i don't understand the cover art

jism squished between two pieces of glass

metallica did it first