/bst/ thread?

/bst/ thread?

Other urls found in this thread:

markinternational.info/5120x1440-dual-screen-wallpaper/224635642.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I'm getting my 4k 42.5" monitor delivered today.

Going from dual 1440p to a 1440p and a 4k. Selling one 1440p to my brother since I wont have room on my desk for all 3.

>I'm gonna cum...

pretty clean, pic related for mine

feels pretty sluggish in comparison, but does just fine

>selling one 1440p to my brother

Yep, he's got a 2560x1080p and a 1920x1080p.

So he's giving his 1920x1080p to his fiancee, and he's getting my 2560x1440p.

That offsets about 40% of the cost of my new 42.5" 4k.

So everyone gets an upgrade.

It feels so wrong having a normal setup.

Taffer!

BTW, what monitor is this?

Looks sorta like the LG 43ud79-b

There are only a few monitors it COULD be, not many panels come in that size.

Pape?

Thanks man. I can see LG logo in that pic though, either it's retouched a bit or it might be some other manufacturer. Anyways, thanks once again.

mine are bigger

fuck sempai, those two shits in cristal are fucking ugly
but nice screen

Yeah, but it's the only panel that size I could think of that has that little lip at the bottom. And with how dark it is in the picture i wasn't sure if the LG logo would be visible or not.

Philips BDM4350.

I removed the logo. Why the fuck do they make ugly bumps in the bezel. It's iphone x shit tier.

>Philips BDM4350

Main reason I went with LG over the Phillips is apparently it has terrible burn in issues after only 30-60 minutes. Have you experienced this yourself? Is it as bad as the reviews say it is?

>Linux logo
>windoze

Thanks anons!
Great job removing the logo. Absolutely agree. I purchase an item to use it, but not to become passive shill.
Great setup, this whole setup looks fakin zen! Looove it

How would you feel when i told you i'm dual booting os x? Linux is for my servers.

Seems like you'd be a bit close in that setup, would probably be better with another 6-12 inches of space.

Me too.

I've been thinking of something like that. Having a rail with which I can switch "mainscreen". One for vidya games and one for work/movies.

'souls on the banks of the acheron'

It's not about the size.

Thanks!

We all want a few extra inches, user.

i dont really understand why the picture quality is very good when taking pictures outside but absolute garbage when i take a picture inside.

i dont care about that but seeing the apple logo sticker on non apple computers does not feel good. its used by niggers that are too poor to afford real apple hardware.

occasional reminder that only retarded reddit fag mongoloids use led strips behind their desk/monitor

it really depends on how you sit in front of it, but in general the rail is pretty damn nice

I fell for the meme because of /bst/. Shit's more distracting than a sniper's laser on my forehead.

it's because it's dark as shit inside your house and your camera isnt automatically compensating

its almost too bright for my eyes tho.

I hit a milestone today, finally got matching monitors!
So sexy
Little messy but its nice
It feels wrong having a million miles of cords strewn across the desk
Too much backlight from the window and too dark in the room

Hi

dormfag reporting in
>R5 1600 3.9ghz
>EVGA GTX 1060 6GB
>8gb ram 2993mhz

This is basic but looks super comfy (aside from the chair)

Got the monitor set up and mounted.

Ratings

daily reminder your wire management is awful

pls post megumin pape

at least the n64 and gcn controllers are all wrapped up

sweet fuckin extracts

Old setup

New setup

why get rid of the vertical monitor?

IN

Just rebuilt my computer today, moved away from the frustrating 570X to the Air 540. Thought it was going to be way too big but it fits everything nicely.

Sexy

I like the cleaner setups like this.

Not a huge fan of the purple, but its not too intrusive. Probably nicer in real life.

New setup is much better.

Nice and clean. Looks like my desk, Ikea?

It's a work in progress.

Would owning decent speakers in an apartment bother my neighbors? Even if i use it in low volume? Should I just go open headphones then?

specs on everything? whats that lightning on the back and the lamps? looks very comfy!
are you the guy having pic related? youre in my inspo folder! I remember you said you liked floorstanding speakers better than studio monitors. Should I take your advice?
pls resbond ;3 no homo

Damn this is vaporwave as fuuuuuuuu

I love it 10/10

How many inches do you take up your ass each week?

sup

why so many screens?

> /bst/ thread
> battle station thread thread

maximizes my potential to shitpost and be autistic of course

One two 3 inch dick 4 hours a five weeks.

My thread was deleted.

curling is the best

Wallpaper?

markinternational.info/5120x1440-dual-screen-wallpaper/224635642.html

Ayy lmao

top kek

well go on, post your sound cloud senpai

Like I said on the Sup Forums thread, I had a friend take a picture on her $700 Canon camera. But next time I want to mess with settings and take pics myself. I feel it could have came out better,

I've dusted since seeing this picture

nigga post more of your shelf it looks interesting.

id on those 2 statue figures of knights I love them!

>Not a huge fan of the purple, but its not too intrusive. Probably nicer in real life.
It goes well lighting up the dark wall without drawing the eye away from the screens.

>Looks like my desk, Ikea?
Yep, it's an IKEA Bekant

What VAIO model?

>trs

Mein nigga. But clean up a bit, your desk and floor looks cluttered as hell.

Boop

Sure These aren't updated

I've also got GBX, N64, SNES, and atari 2600 games. but I'm not going out of my way to take pictures of those.

kys fag

>random bar of soap
kek

Where are your guns?

go back to Sup Forums you unevolved twat

I store it at school

R8

wallpaper?

Makes the room smell nice. You'll understand. Please understand.

desk??

Is your chinkpad, your main pc/desktop replacement?

What model is the left one?

I most certainly do. I sometimes steal the womans charmed aroma candles I get for her to light up in this room. The latest one smells like red velvet fucking cake, not even lit the whole room smells like a bakery.

> muh bussiness setup

TRAP DESU

is that a bleachbit shammy?

Against my will , I now work in a bakery. So I know what you mean.

Now, If i caught the dollar store on a day where they have dove soap fully stocked, I would replace everything with that. Dove soap smells fucking fantastic. Please understand.

What monitor is this? It feels so wide.

> (You)
fw-465j

look a bit too office droneish to me you got nice hardware I guess but you need to decorate maybe?

You should consider a new desk but you have a nice setup.

I feel sorry for you, I cant imagine 3 monitors being worth it when you have so little space. You should get a desk and/or mount those monitors, also put the computer on the floor its a waste of precious space

I would copy your idea of putting movie posters above my desk if it werent for the fact that /i would put the same exact movies. I like your station, gj.

r8 my setup. Parted ways with my desktop and went for single machine setup, I want an external monitor but im still debating which one to get.

list gear+daws
is that a bass station 2 in the lower left?

It does. I had an ex that exclusively used dove on her skin. I like it when the apple cinnamon candles go on sale and I'll scoop up a bunch of them. Whole house smells like that, or vanilla. Two cats and a dog man... No matter how much you clean there is still that slight animal smell.

wut