SHARETHREAD v79

READ THE PASTA BEFORE POSTING

ETIQUETTE
-Include correct format (artist / band, title of release, year of release, cover art, the file type (v0, 320 mp3, FLAC, etc), short description, YouTube sample, link)
- Send thanks if you have downloaded something to let them know they did a good thing
- Avoid sharing / requesting things that are already on the archive
- Soulseek /rutracker are your friends, too - just don't argue in this thread about it

REQUESTS
>I have a request! Did I...
- Check the archive for a live link before requesting?
- Check the pastebin to see if it was in a discography or essentials folder?
- Share something first?
- google "blogspot + artist name + album name"

>I don't have anything to share!
- Have a Goodwill, thrift store or library in your area? Try picking up the most obscure thing you can find there and share it. Somebody might be happy you shared it!

ARCHIVE
>"I don't know how to find what I'm looking for in the archive"
- Go here: >>>>archive.rebeccablacktech.com/mu/
- When searching, limit your search to links only, like so: "desired album mega | zippyshare | mediafire"
- Make sure you've typed "zippyshare" and not "zippy", or else Zippyshare links will not be found.
- No samples available on Youtube, Soundcloud, etc? Drag'n'drop any MP3 on clyp.it

USEFUL SHARES
pastebin.com/7Syxr4rZ

PREVIOUS THREADS
v78: v77: v75: v74: >Helmet - Live & Alive [320]
>Post-Hardcore, Alternative Metal, Noise Rock

A German bootleg of a Helmet concert from what I assume is the period between Meantime and Betty. I found this in a record store years ago and didn't know what it was for the longest time. Pretty good.

Sample: clyp.it/irshla3z

Link: mega.nz/#F!vwFT2TjB!xiFia7b1Etdtgzm7ZMt2Qg

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mrD2EHx4eUU
mega.nz/#F!u08DCTqJ!P1KoDuAttZqDB-zF-M_-kw
youtube.com/watch?v=2gCjxSBspmc
mega.nz/#F!nwdQAZ6R!_hi-tAwmJUbmDmOlkbkB_w
youtube.com/watch?v=N7cbmHGnzP4
mega.nz/#F!yscyhTiD!BbHzeuc5Nc2zFVEXhqwD0Q
youtube.com/watch?v=yI2oS2hoL0k
mega.nz/#F!7xlnhRwJ!cy9xMfDQpZ_nNSAB8G3Dsw
www14.zippyshare.com/v/34332150/file.html
mega.nz/#!yNhUmKYY!HgsTD2ExeTjXqkeWrSvyJ7nZpUIC68cLgItr8ZPcSfw
youtube.com/watch?v=2cx32ktTCtM
www60.zippyshare.com/v/LvZlQF9G/file.html
i.slacktunes.tech/De-Frank-His-Professionals-Psychedelic-Man-320/
youtube.com/watch?v=rGBDGQpCVII
youtube.com/watch?v=X4ylEWqnJXs
mega.nz/#F!iMwAHQxL!WXOEY8GYKIVK9LgiEJL6VQ
www27.zippyshare.com/v/ylZmyDA1/file.html
youtube.com/watch?v=uoYnvw-97II
i.slacktunes.tech/Big-Tymers-I-Got-That-Work-2000-320-/
youtube.com/watch?v=YF4vuAOTeGk
i.slacktunes.tech/Big-Bear-Doin-Thangs-1998-320-/
youtube.com/watch?v=006edjAeBg4
i.slacktunes.tech/Lil-Milt-The-Prophecy-1997-/
youtube.com/watch?v=XK1p7Nwy_s0
youtu.be/bGSz8qAvVwU
youtu.be/Cuuyu5fuUwk
www75.zippyshare.com/v/RTQfc2ye/file.html
youtu.be/P-Ex-XM37Pk
www33.zippyshare.com/v/WiirIj5w/file.html
i.slacktunes.tech/DJ-Screw-The-Legend-2001-MP3-320-/
youtube.com/watch?v=MVdB6tbOGhc
youtube.com/watch?v=AVfAoNHjTHQ
mega.nz/#F!OEYn2KJA!7f66uBnFOx1QFr2PYhYLrA
youtube.com/watch?v=_FXQ68ZkWVw
mega.nz/#F!3R5WQbqB!nkiUOwhXoRjDlq074J5siw
mega.nz/#F!fxlBGTjL!rRiUMZBC--ey6sZ_NYfluw
womba.bandcamp.com/album/triumph-of-the-village-bat-ass-archivator-zupamix-1989-2005-2
youtube.com/watch?v=Z71DXOiXrVs
mega.nz/#F!3Q51TSpS!WSHrXpO0GzlMUm3pxhwV_A
youtube.com/watch?v=_NBaSF_8bG8&list=PL5H5e4PQ_vgictYOTqNP_ixDHmevmxJgQ
mega.nz/#F!3s110KhD!sMC9_FmsMOfarBYCOqNerA
youtube.com/watch?v=vIhp5rgUzqQ
mega.nz/#!qtY3CKoQ!HN5isxDcg9oLcaTCtIzBBlyBgDGrnLwJMh9ywXeVp3o
youtube.com/watch?v=fH0ml4yp-Rs
mega.nz/#F!qEQkAKJJ!TnXg2hzWQ_2-Qqm6jkWJiQ
i.slacktunes.tech/T.-Makacinas-Disko-Muzika-320-/
youtube.com/watch?v=6Bw7mGLAWc8
clyp.it/qumv4tjd
www24.zippyshare.com/v/q1hzwdfV/file.html
youtube.com/watch?v=CPY0fUROyWc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Radiohead - I Might Be Wrong: Live Recordings [320]
>Alt-Rock, Electronic, Art Rock

Sample: youtube.com/watch?v=mrD2EHx4eUU

Link: mega.nz/#F!u08DCTqJ!P1KoDuAttZqDB-zF-M_-kw

>Name fagging the OP
>This desperate for attention

Oh boy here we go again

>better give him the attention then

Great contribution

>Radiohead - Airbag / How Am I Driving?
>Alternative Rock, Electronic, Art Rock

Sample: youtube.com/watch?v=2gCjxSBspmc

Link: mega.nz/#F!nwdQAZ6R!_hi-tAwmJUbmDmOlkbkB_w

Sorry, someone requested Radiohead EPs and singles

>Radiohead - Street Spirit (Fade Out) [CD2]
>Alt-Rock

Sample: youtube.com/watch?v=N7cbmHGnzP4

Link: mega.nz/#F!yscyhTiD!BbHzeuc5Nc2zFVEXhqwD0Q

don't waste your time uploading these

>being an autist
>complaining about free shit

Oh boy here we go again

Street Spirit's The Bends era. I don't have any other singles by them anyway.

Last Radiohead share since all the previous links for this had been removed.

>Radiohead - A Moon Shaped Pool [320]
>Chamber Pop, Art Pop, Art Rock

Sample: youtube.com/watch?v=yI2oS2hoL0k

Link: mega.nz/#F!7xlnhRwJ!cy9xMfDQpZ_nNSAB8G3Dsw

Blakroc - Blakroc
>music from The Black Keys featuring rappers such as Mos Def, RZA, Raekwon, Ludacris and even ODB, chill as fuck
www14.zippyshare.com/v/34332150/file.html

Peter Gabriel - Live at the Reading Festival (1979) (FLAC)
>Featuring Phil Collins on Drums.
>Art Rock

mega.nz/#!yNhUmKYY!HgsTD2ExeTjXqkeWrSvyJ7nZpUIC68cLgItr8ZPcSfw

Sample
youtube.com/watch?v=2cx32ktTCtM

Requesting Hospitality - S/T or Thomas Dolby - Astronauts and Heretics

John Carpenter - Lost Themes
>dark ambient, sounds like an OST to something that doesn't exist yet
www60.zippyshare.com/v/LvZlQF9G/file.html

can someone rip Danny Browns "Old" instrumentals? they were a vinyl exclusive and i cant find them anywhere

De Frank and his Professionals - Psychedelic Man (1976, 320 kbps)
>afrobeat, funk, breaks, highlife

homebrew: i.slacktunes.tech/De-Frank-His-Professionals-Psychedelic-Man-320/
sample: youtube.com/watch?v=rGBDGQpCVII

hey what is "homebrew" and i.slacktunes? never seen that before

it's my own homebrew hosting site. I use it to basically keep track of all my uploads, and it's much faster and easier for me to batch upload there than to mega/zippy

T O P N E W
O
P
N
E
W

Uploading now, 8%.

requested by someone else last thread:

Gipsy Kings - Allegria (1982) [320]
>flamenco

Sample:
youtube.com/watch?v=X4ylEWqnJXs

mega.nz/#F!iMwAHQxL!WXOEY8GYKIVK9LgiEJL6VQ

so all of those ups are from one dude, you? word. big ups man

yeah. God bless ;)

share it
so we can upload

No, I'm sorry. I can't do that.

Leon Thomas - Spirits Known and Unknown (1969) (v0)
>free jazz, soul jazz, avante guard, pharoah sanders
Dude was in Sanders' band and Santana. And he yodels. It's sick.

www27.zippyshare.com/v/ylZmyDA1/file.html
sample: youtube.com/watch?v=uoYnvw-97II

archive is down

anyone have a link for in the wake of poseidon?

give me the juice

gimme the freshest djent

Big Tymers - I Got That Work (2000, 320)
>hip hop, vintage cash money release

homebrew: i.slacktunes.tech/Big-Tymers-I-Got-That-Work-2000-320-/
sample: youtube.com/watch?v=YF4vuAOTeGk

Big Bear - Doin Thangs
>hip-hop, southern hip-hop, gangsta rap, essential bad cover-core

homebrew: i.slacktunes.tech/Big-Bear-Doin-Thangs-1998-320-/
sample: youtube.com/watch?v=006edjAeBg4

Lil Milt - The Prophecy (1997, 320)
>hip-hop, g-funk, underground, essential bad cover-core

homebrew: i.slacktunes.tech/Lil-Milt-The-Prophecy-1997-/
sample: youtube.com/watch?v=XK1p7Nwy_s0

Thanks Prismadoll

I'm not Prismadoll but thank you all the same

The Style Council - Our Favourite Shop (1985) [320kbps]
>Sophisti-Pop, Pop Soul, Jazz Pop, Pop Rock
Sample: youtu.be/bGSz8qAvVwU
Sample: youtu.be/Cuuyu5fuUwk
Download: www75.zippyshare.com/v/RTQfc2ye/file.html

/r/
the 2*CD Deluxe edition of his album, or or Café Bleu

Wasn't me but ok

Every time these trip faggots make the threads to try and take them over in their need for attention they become slow and shitty.

What the fuck is the point even of some jackass wanting to be recognized so bad, and then going back to user when posting to pat thsemvles on the back?

Faggots trying to make the OP with a name is pointless and pathetic.

Enjoy this dead thread until anons make it again and move this random faggot out

while this might apply to this specific thread this shows that you were not here in the heyday when Sky would make sharethreads

you're welcome f/\m

Some seIf appointed random faggot desperateIy seeking attention and thanking themseIves as a samefaggot is better in IiteraIIy no way.

This thre was started by far superior individuaIs and this faggot in just trying to put themseIves in charge unnecessariIy and everyone the past few threads has just been caIiing him out on his faggotry since no one asked for the jackass to have anything to do with this user-run thread.

Ali Ishfahan & George Farid - All The Arabias (1978) {JW Theme Music – JW 416} [320kbps]
>Library Music with an Arabian/Middle-Eastern theme with funky guitars (and oud, santur, tabla, etc.), asking to be sampled!
Sample: youtu.be/P-Ex-XM37Pk
Download: www33.zippyshare.com/v/WiirIj5w/file.html

And everytime somebody gets angry over someone doing absolutely nothing wrong, sharethreads get derailed

Please get over yourself

DJ Screw – The Legend (2001, 320)
>hip-hop, southern rap, chopped n screwed
Collection of selected tracks by the late, great DJ Screw. RIP.

homebrew: i.slacktunes.tech/DJ-Screw-The-Legend-2001-MP3-320-/
sample: youtube.com/watch?v=MVdB6tbOGhc

Requesting WOMBA - Triumph of the Village: Bat-Ass Archivator Zupamix, 1989-2005

Thanks.

uploading

Thanks!

Beyond the Wizard's Sleeve - Ark 1 anyone? I don't have much to share but I can see if I have anything you want

Bang On A Can - Terry Riley's In C (2001) [FLAC]
>indeterminacy, modern classical, hampus-core (level 5 actually)
>but seriously, this is a cool piece. it's essentially a piece of classical music with elements of random chance so that it can be played differently each time. a very influential minimalist work, maybe more so than Steve Reich's compositions

"Sample":
youtube.com/watch?v=AVfAoNHjTHQ

mega.nz/#F!OEYn2KJA!7f66uBnFOx1QFr2PYhYLrA

thanks

>Art Pop, Art Rock

I really like your name. What does it mean?

I don't understand.

I'm just going by RYM genre tags, sorry

does anyone have The Kid A Theory?

Oh that's really great to hear. I'll download your thanks and listen to it right now. I'll even burn it to a CD so I can listen on my big hi fi stereo and absorb all the little nuances of your sentiment. Maybe I'll even turn off all the lights and lay on my back and really focus on it .

Oh wait, no I won't, cause this is the real world where your fucking thank you doesn't mean shit. Share or suck a road dick beyond the door you fucking ass.

Africa Express - Africa Express Presents. Terry Riley's In C Mali (2014) [320]
>another recording of , but this one is really unique. an absolutely insane range of instruments appear here.

"Sample":
youtube.com/watch?v=_FXQ68ZkWVw

mega.nz/#F!3R5WQbqB!nkiUOwhXoRjDlq074J5siw

If you fucking want something, then come right out and fucking say it. Quit with this passive aggressive bullshit. It's fucking pathetic. This isn't High School. This isn't Degrassi. Your ambiguous intentions serve only to delay you receiving what you want and frustrate me, so just fucking quit it and be blunt, fucking bitch.

If what you want is in my library, then I'll upload it. Otherwise, you're shit out of luck.

>being polite doesn't mean shit in the real world

Also, I uploaded multiple shares in the previous thread, which counts just as much as any share in this thread.

Don't bother policing these threads if you're too fucking inept and/or lazy to maintain a log of what shares are posted and when, a task that should be especially easy in this case considering the fact that I've a fucking tripcode.

Fucking dumbass.

Faggot fake OP shouId have reaIized that when the Iast few threads made by anons went weII.

Then he tried making a name again and it onIy Ied to him being caIIed out for being that pathetic for trying to take it over when no one asked for him to have anything to do with it.

>Defending being a huge faggot desperate for attention

lt reaIIy is pathetic doing this just so he can pat himseIf on the back when he takes his name off.

Anons can handIe the thread fine, no one wants the faggot or needs him just Iike in reaI Iife.

recc'ing this one
(also the video/documentary is really great)

>Being this big a bitch
>AutisticaIIy bIogging

ReIax user, we'II do what we want and you'II accept that.

>defending yourself is being a bitch
>correcting falsehoods is blogging
Do you actually believe such things, or are you simply trying to make me mad right now?

k

I'm done with you.

are you the same faggot who yelled at prisma a few threads back? why the fuck are you so pissed?

Less blogging and more sharing, bitch.

k
:)

are you 12

Thanks for sharing pal

>Radiohead - Interview (1996) [320]
>Interview

No sample, it's a 45 minute interview on a single track

Link: mega.nz/#F!fxlBGTjL!rRiUMZBC--ey6sZ_NYfluw

It's free on bandcamp, Unty...

womba.bandcamp.com/album/triumph-of-the-village-bat-ass-archivator-zupamix-1989-2005-2

>I uploaded multiple shares in the previous thread
unty, anyone can check previous thread & note that you're lying (you didn't share nor post)… that behavior coming from you is kinda disappointing desu.

I asked you a sincere question and you ignored it, only to reply to a fucking shitpost.

This leaves us with one of two possibilities: Either you read my inquiry and chose not to respond, or you at one point decided to filter my name and/or tripcode.

In both cases, you're a fucking passive aggressive little bitch. Filtering is in direct conflict with the spirit of this image board, particularly when I've made it my purpose to elevate this board's capacity for intellectual, music-oriented discourse and have pursued nothing but benevolent ends.

You're a fucking cretin.

>Self bumping your garbage posts
>Patting yourself this much
>Doing this much in an attempt put yourself in the spot light

You're trying way too hard, user.

Well, this is embarrassing. It's not as though I didn't search, because I did. Bandcamp simply never unveiled itself to me, I suppose.

Thank you. I'll retreat.

I'm not lying. I shared two albums:
Breathing Problem - Mattress on the Floor, and Kites - Peace Trials.

My name may have been ytnu at the time, but I believe the tripcode was the same and I most definitely shared.

share it and make it kinda like volafile, in that people can have their own userspaces, but it shares all of the files.

Sorry, I couldn't resist. I really enjoy In C as a piece, and it's even more interesting to see all the different ways that it's been played.

Also, here's an actual explanation of In C on a technical level:
>Riley's score is made of 53 short events placed on a pulsation.
>Each player has to move from the first to the second to the third, etc., until he reaches number 53, but he can repeat each of them as many times as he wants

L'Infonie - Volume 33 Mantra (1971) [V0]
>this is a much more psychedelic take on the composition, and contains a rhythm section unlike the other ones that I've posted

Sample:
youtube.com/watch?v=Z71DXOiXrVs

mega.nz/#F!3Q51TSpS!WSHrXpO0GzlMUm3pxhwV_A

love u unty

Hi Montie :^)

>AII this ass hurt bIogging
>Can't accept everyone hates them but continues trying to make a case that onIy makes them Iook worse

>l'm not Iying l shared two
>two

user you are IiteraIIy retarded.

>self-bumping
Do you even know what a bump is? Are you fucking retarded?

A bump is an empty attempt at reintroducing a previous post to the discussion's forefront, after it was previously ignored or dismissed. That's not what's happening here.

That post included a reference to my previous post because it was relevant to that post, that present post. Both were responses to the same person, discussions of similar matters.

It wasn't a fucking self-bump. Don't incorporate ideas and functions you clearly don't understand. You look like a goddamn retard.

Hey queefhead

consider bleach

awesome!

>Paul McCartney - New (Deluxe Edition) [320]
>Pop Rock, Singer/Songwriter

Sample: youtube.com/watch?v=_NBaSF_8bG8&list=PL5H5e4PQ_vgictYOTqNP_ixDHmevmxJgQ

Link: mega.nz/#F!3s110KhD!sMC9_FmsMOfarBYCOqNerA

No Unty, I didn't filter you. It's my artist name. If you want to ask me questions like that, PM me on Soundcloud or something please, it doesn't contribute to the sharethreads. Getting angry over me not immediately responding to you isn't necessary.

It'd be nice if you shared something every once in a while too. Stop derailing the thread.

>Filtering is in direct conflict with the spirit of this image board
You do realize that anonymity is what makes Sup Forums a unique music discussion board. Filtering is in no way conflicting with the spirit of Sup Forums.
>particularly when I've made it my purpose to elevate this board's capacity for intellectual, music-oriented discourse and have pursued nothing but benevolent ends.
Your posts in this thread indicate that you're a fucking delusional dumbass.

I accept that everyone hates me. If people responded me with well-reasoned grievances, they'd receive my condolences and little more, certainly not this sort of response.

However, people would much rather hate me and justify this loathing with unsubstantiated, absolute fucking drivel, the most of which is absolutely incoherent and/or can be proven otherwise if people would take the time to appreciate my own well-substantiated rebuttals instead of skimming over them so they can be the first to call me fucking autistic.

Yes, I shared TWO fucking albums in the previous thread.

I shared in the previous thread. See:

Two whole albums! I'm in the presence of a GOD!

Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart - String Quintets Nos. 3 & 4 (Markus Wolf, Alban Berg Quartett)
>I'm not really a fan of the ABQ in Mozart's Quartets, but unsurprising their lush, almost orchestral sound yields far more convincing results in Mozart's expansive quintets - even if the recorded balance and playing clearing favors the outer voices. They do capture the unique ebb and flow of these highly original works though, their tempi are neither deliberate nor forced.
youtube.com/watch?v=vIhp5rgUzqQ
mega.nz/#!qtY3CKoQ!HN5isxDcg9oLcaTCtIzBBlyBgDGrnLwJMh9ywXeVp3o

>Makes shitty attempt at defining casuaI net phrases
>Doesn't reaIize there's IiteraIIy not a singIe thing he can do in his shitty attempt to force anyone to use it his way

Imao l can't beIieve peopIe as stupid as you exist, user. Your pathetic seIf bumping in hopes anyone wiII side with you faggots is incredibIy sad but yourangry autistic paragraphs are worth it IoI

>300+ posts
>CIaims he contributed 2 of them

Fucking wow.

>anonymity is what makes Sup Forums a unique discussion board
Are you shitting me right now? I feel like I'm reading a hypothetical Sup Forums brochure right now.

Simply envision it for me: "Among Sup Forums's several acclaimed attributes, is its anonymity, it being the catalyst for Sup Forums's intellectual and insightful discussion of music!"

This board is SHIT. What makes Sup Forums a unique music discussion board is that it scarcely concerns itself with music and is more apt as a meme-machine. This board has perhaps 5 consistent generals/threads, far, far too little to redeem it from the reductive, cancerous meme infested discussions that swallow every other fucking region of this place.

Please. Do NOT EVEN JEST about anonymity contributing to this place being unique, not when people are implicitly building identities for themselves through last.fm, RYM, charts and otherwise.

Anonymity on this board is but a shallow fucking farce.

>This board is SHIT
and yr part of bud

>h-he actually shared music!
>b-better move those damn goalpost some arbitrary amount to obscure the fact that he's done everything that we've asked!

It is literally already used that way. Just because you're exceptionally retarded can't recognize how words are used through the simple nuances of context doesn't change that fact.

bud
no one cares about you
move on

Dinosaur poster here

Share threads on Sup Forums make me so happy, I'm so glad they're still around. I hope you kids find some amazing new music

>mfw actually he fell for the meme

did/do you have friends in high school

>Quotes stuttering
>lt's typed out text
>Not even quoting anything anyone typed

You sank yourseIf bad, user. This thread is as big a mess as your Iife.

>Among Sup Forums's several acclaimed attributes, is its anonymity, it being the catalyst for Sup Forums's intellectual and insightful discussion of music!"
I never said Sup Forums was a place for intellectual or insightful discussions of music. Name one other popular website that does not require you to make an account to post on their platform. I'm not aware of any, and I've looked, so I'm pretty sure the anonymity of Sup Forums is unique. I barely stray to far from sharethreads because the rest of the threads are pretty cancerous. Go to Reddit or RYM please 'cause your whiny bitch ass is annoying.

Oh, btw I've shared 7 albums, and you don't see me with a trip or bragging about it.

Acid Mothers Temple - In C (2002) [OGG - 192]
>psychedelic rock, drone. pretty cool version of In C, and the last one I have.

"Sample":
youtube.com/watch?v=fH0ml4yp-Rs

mega.nz/#F!qEQkAKJJ!TnXg2hzWQ_2-Qqm6jkWJiQ

/r/ing (preferable 320 or lossless):
Nick Drake - The Peel Session (2014)
Cornelius Cardew - Treatise (1999)

I hope this board will at least respect the few threads remaining that are worth participating in and browsing.

Even threads I previously thought to be fairly consistent in having quality discussion, like the metal general, have been filled with unfunny shitposting and spamming.

You're recognizing that your naked, unsubstantiated opinion alone is especially worthless and extrapolating its belief to make it seem of more significance, an act made even more egregious given the fact that people CLEARLY care since people are CLEARLY responding and further facilitating this discussion.

Are you ever cognizant of that? I'm just curious.

As a freshmen, yes, but I threatened to bring a gun to school and was suspended, after which my few friends abandoned me.

What's funny is that while you're technically anonymous, I can point out everything that you've posted during this discussion. That's how consistently pedantic and irrelevant your contributions have been, that they actually distinguish themselves from all others.

I'm going to stop replying to you so you've a chance to reflect on that fact. You need to.

>What's funny is that while you're technically anonymous, I can point out everything that you've posted during this discussion. That's how consistently pedantic and irrelevant your contributions have been, that they actually distinguish themselves from all others.
I'm not that user, but I want to see you try. Let me see them (you)s

Sorry. I didn't mean to derail the thread. I'm done. I've nothing to prove at this point, as anyone capable of objectivity can attest, and history will vindicate.

>bragging about it
At no point did I brag about sharing two albums, you fucking idiot. People said that I didn't share, do I told them that I shared two albums.

I understand that you're desperate to find good reason to hate me in spite of my benevolent intentions, but you have to try better next time.

T. Makacinas performed by Laimio Vilkončiaus Vokalinis Kvartetas - Disko Muzika (1982, v0)
>synthpop, classical synth, disco, Lithuanian

homebrew: i.slacktunes.tech/T.-Makacinas-Disko-Muzika-320-/
sample: youtube.com/watch?v=6Bw7mGLAWc8

posted this last thread right before it died so heres mein sheit again

Sourate Tabaraka - Prayer Songs
>found this disc in the CD section of a Goodwill in Ohio, muslim prayer songs with tasteful reverb that makes it sound like it's really echoing through the streets at 5am, highly rec if you like this type of shit
SAMPLE: clyp.it/qumv4tjd
DL: www24.zippyshare.com/v/q1hzwdfV/file.html

No idea to the real track names or album name, only thing in english on the CD case was the artists name and [email protected] for contact on the back of the case. So I guess contact that email if you have any questions and can speak Arabic.

REQUESTING

Gipsy Kings - Allegria
>rumba/flamenca, can't find any working links and can't torrent due to ISP, it's really, REALLY, good. Listen to the sample and you'll understand.

SAMPLE
youtube.com/watch?v=CPY0fUROyWc