>(((Windows 10)))

>he's not on 7

>waiting 8h/day for updates just to get to the update boot loop
Just use linux user, holy fuck.

>having less than 8gb free space
this has got to be a joke

>having updates enabled
might as well just use 10

Disable the update service. Microshit can't do crap about that.

You can't do that on windows 10.

Stop being a child and do what you’re told.

you can

I have a windows tablet locked up on that shit. There isn't enough room for the update. I can't even use the SDcard to update. The tablet is near unusable now.

>Updating anything on 7 past sp1
>EVER

>Needs as in for survival
>Not ((Update is Recommended))

Keep it from not updating and see if it actually dies :^)

I have a tablet with 32gb and I used a usb drive. I did the same for another with a 16gb emmc.

Windows refuses to use SD cards for storing temp install files, but will happily use usb drives if they're available. If what it's trying to install is a newer version of Windows, you can also use the media creation tool to create a pendrive with windows and update from there.

fpbp

Insert an USB stick AND copy the contents of the latest iso to the microSD. Launch the installer from there to upgrade.
If there's still not enough space, delete some shit from the eMMC and temporarily decrease the size of the pagefile.

With this I could even upgrade a 16GB tablet to the newest build

What does it actually do? Can you access the desktop?

/thread

a USB*

The joke is that Windows 10 itself is the malware

not him, but i also have a tablet like that, and the usb connection is kinda... unreliable. so, i guess i'll be stuck with that build for a while.

Delete system32.

>((()))
stop forcing this /po/ meme on Sup Forums.

Thanks for the ideas. I have tried similar solutions but failed. I have no USB slot on the device, and it doesn't seem to detect a OTG drive via the micro usb. I spent the greater part of a full day on that damned thing but I'll make another attempt another day.

I also forgot to mention that it's a hybrid. I was tempted to try and just delete the Android partition but didn't want to risk the boot screwing up.

nuh-uh

So if I just let my hard drive get really full, Win 10 will stop asking for updates?

the problem is that you have 8GB of security flaws in windows 10, hence the space requirement

/thread

seems so

i feel sorry for all those people that bought laptops with 32gb emmc's. i guess those devices are just bricks now lol.