Last.fm thread

let's have a good, fun thread where we post shouts and have lots of good times, 'k?

last.fm/user/bobfedex

Other urls found in this thread:

last.fm/user/TotalyUseless
last.fm/user/firechao
last.fm/user/PsychicTaco115
last.fm/user/bobbistef
last.fm/user/Whatsascrobble
last.fm/user/Benja_8
last.fm/user/Sunnywaifu
last.fm/user/robospacebabes
last.fm/user/GreyGrooves
last.fm/user/keithtripley
last.fm/user/Cavenyanson
last.fm/user/ataraxia22
last.fm/user/hjeg
last.fm/user/blqbrd
last.fm/user/Cezrulez
last.fm/user/cookedbacon
last.fm/user/Todestrieb-
last.fm/user/Zonark000
last.fm/user/sacronyx
last.fm/user/GeorgeDubyaKush
last.fm/user/DempseyH
last.fm/user/NitroMintCocoa
last.fm/user/rainbowbaloney
last.fm/user/ntmybry
last.fm/user/hippopcrates
last.fm/user/zachflintstone
last.fm/user/Josiah_Nugent
last.fm/user/ChairmanOfHate
last.fm/user/STABW0UND
last.fm/pt/user/Eric_Goulart
last.fm/user/nomanproblem
last.fm/user/de_n00bw0lf
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I'm into music and stuff!

last.fm/user/TotalyUseless

bamp with pandas

last.fm/user/firechao

last.fm/user/PsychicTaco115

1 shout = 1 Japanese bonus track

>
All super compatibility

last.fm/user/bobbistef

nobody replies to me in these threads D^:

last.fm/user/Whatsascrobble
hmu with recs bbs xoxo

Your compatibility with TotalyUseless is Super.You both listen to Kendrick Lamar, Modest Mouse and Have a Nice Life.
Your compatibility with firechao is Super. You both listen to Xiu Xiu, Death Grips and Animal Collective.

p much my favorite bands nice.

Your compatibility with bobfedex is Super. You both listen to Have a Nice Life, Animal Collective and Modest Mouse.

I see all those Shinsei scrobbles. good shit.

Your compatibility with bobbistef is Super. You both listen to Death Grips, Neutral Milk Hotel and Boards of Canada.

Your compatibility with PsychicTaco115 is Super. You both listen to Death Grips, Neutral Milk Hotel and Have a Nice Life.

Swans and Bowie, Future and Thugger both in top artists. cool.

last.fm/user/Benja_8

hey hi

wow lmao that pic didn't scale

Wish I listened to music via Last.FM now :(

last.fm/user/Sunnywaifu

posted in the thread yesterday but fuck it

last.fm/user/robospacebabes

last.fm/user/GreyGrooves
Super compatibility with everyone so far
Why the hell did they remove the option to receive an email every time someone leaves you a shout?
>tfw can't look forward to getting emails of someone telling me my taste is shit

last.fm/user/keithtripley

These threads are the only thing that keeps me going
last.fm/user/Cavenyanson

>Last 7 days I have been into Death Grips, Daniel Johnston, King Crimson, Madvillain, Pink Floyd, Joy Division, Marty Robbins, Pile, Talking Heads, さよならポニーテール, Beck, Jeff Rosenstock, The Residents, Big Black, Car Seat Headrest, Mastodon, Rush, Andrew Jackson Jihad, Ghost Mice and KASHIWA Daisuke.

here's your (you)

last.fm/user/ataraxia22

>Last 7 days I have been into Moby, James Blake, Big Blood & The Bleedin' Hearts, Cat Power, Flying Lotus, Sibylle Baier, 大象體操, Desertshore, DJ Alina, Venetian Snares, DREW THE ARCHITECT, Greaf, Pity Sex, Slint, Slowdive, Gillian Welch, Low, SUGAR BABE, Yellow Magic Orchestra and Richard Dawson.

last.fm/user/hjeg

oh man I'm so fucking comfy right now

>Last 7 days I have been into Brand New, Boris, Joanna Newsom, Tim Buckley, The Angels of Light, The Fiery Furnaces, The Beatles, Vashti Bunyan, Bob Dylan and The Band, Amon Düül II, Vektor, Dan Deacon, Mount Eerie, Don Caballero, Erik Satie, Nico, Public Enemy, Roly Porter, Burial and Muslimgauze.

thanks i can always count on you :^)

is that my hometown

I don't know, do you live in Beijing?

man nick cave & the bad seeds are so good

i was born there

last.fm/user/blqbrd

i am the product of drugs
i might just marry my plug

last.fm/user/Cezrulez ayy lmaop

holy shit I know dude, probably the only prolific band that I've downloaded everything from

fav album? I love The Boatman's Call and Henry's Dream. Murder Ballads also up there. huh I guess that was three not one.

sup guys

last.fm/user/cookedbacon

www.last.fm/user/lnqdty

www.last.fm/user/lnqdty

>Last 7 days I have been into Giovanni Pierluigi da Palestrina, Richard Wagner, Giuseppe Verdi, The Rolling Stones, Johnny Cash, Bob Dylan, Death in June, Chet Baker, Olivier Messiaen, Leonard Cohen, Penthouse Apartment, Paul Simon, Simon & Garfunkel, Robert Johnson, Guillaume Dufay, Pyotr Ilyich Tchaikovsky, Jacob Obrecht, Sol Invictus, Steely Dan and Carl Perkins.

last.fm/user/Todestrieb-

ever feel like there's a nail scraping across your head?

last.fm/user/Zonark000

>Birthday today
recs would be greatly appreciated.

last.fm/user/sacronyx

last.fm/user/GeorgeDubyaKush
여기에 소년 온다

last.fm/user/DempseyH

last.fm/user/NitroMintCocoa

last.fm/user/rainbowbaloney
anybody else dead from exams rn

347 scrobs a day. Do you even listen to your music or do you just have it on in the background? Because that's a fuck load of songs to properly listen to every day.

lol I think my last.fm is just fucked because it says that I listen to an average of 134 a day

I'm into Grouper, Current 93, Spacemen 3, Boards of Canada, Brian Eno, Quasimoto, Aphex Twin, Nirvana, Death in June, Björk, Big Star, Swans, Electric Wizard, Cocteau Twins, Françoise Hardy, Elliott Smith, Duster, Pink Floyd, Sonic Youth and John Fahey.

last.fm/user/ntmybry

eeeee
last.fm/user/hippopcrates

just marathoned the cure's discog

last.fm/user/zachflintstone

sup

last.fm/user/Josiah_Nugent

last.fm/user/ChairmanOfHate

last.fm/user/STABW0UND

why is lastimer down

last.fm/pt/user/Eric_Goulart
i'll call you a fag on your shoutbox

last.fm/user/nomanproblem

Last 7 days I have been into ゲスの極み乙女。, Ryoji Ikeda, VOLA & THE ORIENTAL MACHINE, Jay Reatard, This Time We Will Not Promise And Forgive, The Notwist, D'Angelo, Loma Prieta, Radiohead, Xiu Xiu, Mini Mansions, Oneohtrix Point Never, Orchid, Mogwai, OOIOO, The Fall of Troy, Indian Summer, kesson shoujo, Caetano Veloso and Mura Masa.

rec me anything good

last.fm/user/de_n00bw0lf

Fucking love these threads