Will there ever be anyone greater than elvis?

will there ever be anyone greater than elvis?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QuQjoC0XSAM
youtube.com/watch?v=J9Enr0FW6E8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

yes
radiohead

literally anyone ever

nope, can't get better than elvis

me

it's already been a day and this meme is already dead, not that it was funny to begin with, you people have the worst sense of humor ever

No.

who the fuck are these people

Elvis was basically the American version of John Lennon

No! a meme only dies when 9gag uses it,

lmaoooooolol r u fucking high

Seriously? Not while I'm alive.

He is Jesus

This is what Sup Forums likes to believe.

Kill yourself druggie.

Elvis was garbage

?

What are you responding to?

lool

I don't know my son told me this would be a good place to discuss elvis.

everyone knows a meme dies when it gets its own KYM article

a meme is an internet joke, a joke dies when it gets stale, it's as simple as that you idiot

Well then kill yourself old man, Elvis is a legend but old fucks like you drag his legacy down

how so. I'm sure your not that young either.

i'm 20 you stupid idiot, time to end yourself grandpa

that's not young at all. your an adult. 10 years you will be 30. another 10 and your 40. your life is pretty much halfway done.

Of course this is what an old man would say, 20 isn't young, now, don't you have to go tend to your grandchildren?

Yup. From Frank Sinatra to Leon Bridges. Whatever the genre you wanted him to sing, there's someone better than him.

Stop eating popularity and have an holistic view of music in every time. Don't brag after listening to one old artist that is considered a classic.

no. one day though. Hopefully.

I prefer Lloyd price

Frank Sinatra is the most overrated jazz singer of all time, even his son was better than him

also, Elvis was pure country-folk gold, some of his versions of folk classics haven't been matched yet, and this is not even getting into how great of a live performer he was.

>"Frank Sinatra is the most overrated"
>"the most overrated"
>the next sentence is
> "Elvis was pure country-folk gold, some of his versions of folk classics haven't been matched yet, and this is not even getting into how great of a live performer he was."

That's your opinion, I don't mind it. Sinatra was a good jazz singer to me, not the best and not the worst, a good discography to enjoy if you're lurkin old songs.
You might just try to read what you're typing because you're making an oxymoron.

Nice point you idiot, typical of Sup Forums to make a shitty bait argument and then go full cuck by saying "That's just YOUR opinion!" because you've actually never listened to an artist's discography in your life.

>he hasn't seen pic related

>Be respectful with user
>"Nice point you idiot"

Why don't you answer to my remark ? You're making fun of Sinatra's popularity while sucking Presley's dick, but you'd rather insult me instead of having a civilized conversation.

Btw I've listened to both discographies, popularity aside, Sinatra is way more influent than Presley.

I have never heard of these people in my entire life. Kenny g is a saxophone player and he's not black.

hahaha no he's not. Elvis did more to progress music than a lot of people. niggers should be thankful for elvis. he sang there songs.

not falling for the b8
try Sup Forums or Sup Forums

Why don't you make a fucking point you idiot? You're here telling me how Sinatra was more influential than Elvis (he wasn't, Elvis's wild performances added to the influence of Rock live performances, Elvis also DID spread songs by black people into the homes of every white skinned racist there was in his time) without any valid points, fuck right off faggot

this guy gets it

Elvis :
> Hurr durr I am pretty little dude dancing and try out "rock" that new genre to make me look like a novateur in music

Frank :
> Hurr durr let's sing blues and jazz, keep it conformist, cover a few songs here and there, don't overdo the "kawai boy" and all that appearance part.

I don't know, I can appreciate both and I don't minimise Elvis, but Frank is way better once you're listening to it without artificial values like popularity and all, enjoy music without your "he spread songs by black people" HE DID NOT SIT ON THAT BUS FOR YOU TO BE ASKING FOR HOMOSEXUAL RIGHTS

Enjoy and shut up about it. You won't die if you appreciate both in their individuality.

youtube.com/watch?v=QuQjoC0XSAM

youtube.com/watch?v=J9Enr0FW6E8

Stop samefagging btw

post proof your not same fogging

mus favorite music reviewer hasnt extolled him so you wont get actual responseS

your a dorable

There already has been

Elvis was a pop singer from the moment he recorded Blue Moon.

not even the greatest pop singer named elvis
(costello)