youtube.com/watch?v=LUazhfLiG6U
youtube.com/watch?v=i7mVy6lUIoY
youtube.com/watch?v=DMGl52-QtBk
youtube.com/watch?v=V6a3vsxdCQM
youtube.com/watch?v=bp8xHPy137E
youtube.com/watch?v=_cWHKlQBrhY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

th' faith healers

Jesus he's so fucking ugly, is he a kike?

shouldn't they care about every song. I don't think I could listen to an artist who didn't care about every song.

im pretty sure we are talking about tracklisting here, dont be a retard.

ill fucking kill you

nah they are pretty underwhelming

Joanna Samburg

>videotape
>motion picture soundtrack
>true love waits
>the tourist
>life in a glasshouse
>underwhelming
wew

>Street Spirit (Fade Out)
>Motion Picture Soundtrack
>Videotape
>True Love Waits
>underwhelming
u wot m8?

Björk

Avalanches

yes

thom is the like the prototypical angry south england goy except he's also a super talented songwriter

not mentioning wolf at the door...
even separator was sick

anything after Etoh is skippable

You're fucking dense m8

Pic not related.

DUDE IDK JUST DO A PIANO BALLAD LMAO

>super talented songwriter

A Wolf at the Door and HTTT in general are criminally underrated among Radiohead fans. Consistently ranked around or beneath TKOL, despite being much more interesting & well-written

Usually they have pretty good closers. Even on the shit albums.

slint

I personally prefer closing tracks with a "fuck it" attitude to albums that go out like "Woah, this is so cool and important!" An amazing opening track is usually more important in my book.

hail to thief arguably has the most high points out of ANY rh project, just lacks cohesion and the track listing could've been ordered better maybe, and a few songs could've been omitted and used for a diff record

you have to give an alternative when you meme a pretty fair opinion like that

Nah hes unconventionally attractive

Only In Dreams and Butterfly are solid. Can't think of another good closer they've had (and I actually like the Green album and Maladroit).

>Unconventionally attractive

Nah man he's just fucking ugly

perfect situation. why bother. you gave your love to me softly. suzanne.

Idk i used to think he was unattractive, he kinda grew on me over time though

Endless Bummer, Time Flies, and The Angel and the Other One are probably all the best on their respective albums.

Pete Townshend

even if you don't like pw or chz they still have p good closers

Yeah, like I said in another thread, the first half often fails to distinguish itself sonically from their prior material, but I find the second half is where the album really comes into its own and shines. People are just kind of underwhelmed by the time they get to that point, though.

So yeah, a bit more pruning could've easily turned it into a really great record. What a shame.

But Alvin Row and Brothersport are their most overrated songs.

this might be a little out of the way for this thread, but i feel like this album has always had the best ending track out of any of his albums. It's such a mixed bag and that final piano track ties it up so well.

Amanita isn't good though, and Recycling is beat out by half the album quality-wise
Otherwise I agree
Alvin Row yes to some degree, Brother Sport absolutely not

>European Son
>Sister Ray
>After Hours
>Oh! Sweet Nuthin

I'd say VU takes the cake

Fucking have a nice life.
I don't think it's possible to close an album better than they did with earthmover

Trent Rezzy of NIN

None of those are closers.

Anyway...
Haunt you Everyday (Make Believe)
The Angle and the One (Red)
The Futurescape Trilogy (EWBAITE)
and Endless Bummer (White)

Are all pretty good.

guaranteed replies

HTTT is great but Radiohead themselves have discussed its flaws resulting from trying to rush the record out to leave their label. You can kind of tell it doesn't have that radiohead polish famalam

Gave Up is fucking GOAT

>amanita isn't good
amanita is...the best song on the album my guy

Actually it only pretends to be good. It sounds fucking forced, like they were really trying to make a "great closing track," and possesses none of the effortlessness that Brothersport has. Everything on Centipede Hz sounds so corny and uninspired, even when it's trying like hell to make you think it's good. At any rate, it's not Animal Collective's latest album anymore; You can stop pretending it's good now.

Artificial death in the West, Fuck Who's Watching, Hacker, Bottomless Pit, Blood Creepin

>If it gets a lot of praise then it doesn't deserve that praise.
Sometimes things are really good and people realize it.

why do you think it sounds forced?

the mountain goats do good at this

Hacker is such a good fucking song

It just sounds like it's straining so hard to be good, but it has this awkwardness that is only there when you're trying to do more than what you're capable of.

But bottomless pit is their weakest closer. I don't think they care anymore cf. 'Eh'.

I thought it was great personally but will agree it didnt feel like too much of a closer compared to their others. Overall though, i think they do closers right.

>Ringfinger
>Suck (the true last song of the Broken EP)
>Hurt
>The Great Below / Ripe (With Decay)
>Right Where It Belongs
>Zero-Sum
>Demon Seed
>Black Noise

Trent Reznor built his entire career on phenomenal closers.

ween.

Also, nice trips Thom (no pun intended).

I feel the complete opposite about Alvin Row and Brothersport so you must be wrong

Pretty much the inventor of the concept

>Suck (the true last song of the Broken EP
>implying it was on the original release
>implying it wasn't labelled as a bonus track on later pressings

what the fuck
i hadn't listened to that in years and during all that time i remembered ballad of a thin man as being the closing track

Otherwise known as a reasonably attractive northerner

NO GOD
NO GOOD

Interpol

Godspeed You! Black Emperor

>See That My Grave is Kept Clean
>I Shall Be Free
>Restless Farewell
>It Ain't Me Babe
>It's All Over Now, Baby Blue
>Desolation Row
>Sad Eyed Lady of the Lowlands
>I'll Be Your Baby Tonight
>Tonight I'll Be Staying Here With You
>Buckets of Rain
>Sara
>Shooting Star
>Highlands
>Sugar Baby
>Ain't Talkin'
etc

This user has it

youtube.com/watch?v=LUazhfLiG6U
youtube.com/watch?v=i7mVy6lUIoY
youtube.com/watch?v=DMGl52-QtBk
youtube.com/watch?v=V6a3vsxdCQM
youtube.com/watch?v=bp8xHPy137E
youtube.com/watch?v=_cWHKlQBrhY

I agree. Good morning captain is fucking great.
Not to mention Hacker is a fucking gem, and On Gp (if you listen to the physical copy of TPTB) is one of my favorite Grips songs

I like to hit the treadmill and listen to Hesitation Marks. I have to turn it off after "While I'm Still There" Black Noise is too spooky for me. It feels like I'm listening to a audio interpretation of a black hole.

Real talk, I love Drukqs so much, but I rarely see it discussed on Sup Forums for some reason. Am I the only one that likes it or something?

Is this post the "all lives matter" of music?

Definitely not. Its among Richard's best works IMO. The piano bits are somewhat atypical next to some of his early work and its incredibly enjoyable. Its a close one tied for second with RDJ album for me.

damn son thats a good ole point you got there... lol, i wish lou reed was still alive... got a wet ole dick with his name sharpied on the side.... brians wilson got nothin on this sunglass jew ass fucker right here. what a fella. what a good ole boy. got some good curly hair and a twinky face, want lou to take my ass in the hands

How has no one said Modest Mouse yet?
All of their albums except We Were Dead have killer closers. Styrofoam Boots is god-tier

no good is literally GOAT

THIS
fuck