Wow, Marcel has really gone off the rails with his latest release

Wow, Marcel has really gone off the rails with his latest release.
marcelfoley.bandcamp.com/releases

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZAwh0Hu2xYc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

At least he seems to have come to terms with his sexuality...

fuck off marcel

kek that artist picture

what a fucking bozo

Guys, it's so fucking obvious this is OP who created this and is entirely fake.

Decent viral marketing tactic. Now kill yourself.

OP here, check the link it's legit. I think it has something to with DG dropping Bottomless Pit. I actually think this is his idea of mysterious and edgy even though the music is the same old paulstretched shit

damn thanks for enlightening us :)

This is Marcel's actual bandcamp tho

is that his dad
looks like marcel

what did he mean by this?

what do I rate it on rym

Marcel fucking deleted his Bandcamp and OP took the domain name and uploaded his own release. How are you this stupid.

holy shit this is some Sup Forums-tier immaturity here Sup Forums. this shit is so stupid. why do you even bother?

How could you know that unless you were Marcel

there was a fucking thread on here months ago saying that he had deleted his bandcamp and op was wondering where it all went.

This is definitely Marcel. It sounds exactly like his other music

how are you this stupid

You mean paulstreched sigur ros?

10/10

Marcel, calm down

montie i thought you liked marcel

Hi Marcel :^)

Kek I've seen this kid Marchelle mentioned around here and I thought it was because he was cool but WOW this changes everything

What is this kids deal?

I do. He's cool.
He said my RYM was good

Suck on that PELBS

>>Sup Forums

this is not real

Yo, Marcel is a musician, we are allowed to discuss his music. Speaking of which what do you guys think of this track? I thought it was pretty disappointing considering it's been so long since he released anything

Im listening to it right now on his bandcamp..what the frick is this junk??? Some new age homoerotic drone ?

>literally just paulstretches songs in audacity
>musician

it's fake. it's just OP pretending to be him.

he's only famous here for almost getting the DIIV bassist fired like 2 years ago

Is he gay though and why would he make a song like this?

he's a pseudo music reviewer that spammed his shirt music here then said he didn't post here.

If you want to trigger him just call him a faggot

>fake

Tell me this doesn't sound like the same shit, and this is an RYM approved Marcel album
youtube.com/watch?v=ZAwh0Hu2xYc

I think he made it for attention, this is his idea of edgy and post modern

Yeah, no shit. OP took one of his previous songs and uploaded it to make look like it was him.

Marcel fucking deleted his bandcamp months ago, OP noticed, and he did this. It really isn't that hard to understand.

Somebody with a twitter account tweet him to ask if this is legit

Go to bed Marcel, you know you're hated here

Wow Marcel. I'm disappointed in you

So you're just going to believe it's actually him? Jesus, you're so gullible.

>inb4 i'm marcel
fuck off. any sane person would think this. it's not marcel until marcel says it himself.

>tfw Marcel added you as a friend on rym

Marcel vs me: who wins

This is pretty homophobic, I always assumed he was quite liberal?

do you believe that guy actually believes it was him and that you are marcel?

god you are so fucking gullible

if you like him so much then how come you're bullying him in here?

>hurr durr i was only pretending to be retarded guys!!!!1111!!!!!!!!

what did he mean by this

>a dream of a man(IM NOT HOMO)(つ◕౪◕)つ━゚.*・。゚No dissing {i have a gf} [please srs] *-=NO DISSING=-
what did he mean by this?

no hes obviously trolling you and its funny because you are so retarded and then you call him gullible when you are literally the most gullibel person ive seen

he's gay

I think OP probably made this as a hoax, but I still think you're Marcel, in any Marcel thread some faggot jumps to his defense when everybody knows he's a stupid, narcissistic and talentless cunt. Only the man himself would defend him

Wtf am I listening to is this dude for real??

who wouldn't defend a fucking teenager being bullied by grown men

i haven't seen this one in a while

Anybody who browses Sup Forums, regardless of which board

So Marcel is a fag now? Can't say I didn't expect it desu

>grown men
>Sup Forums

Any decent person that knows how vile that teenager is.

holy shit stop making him out to be hitler or some shit. we all did dumb regretful shit when we were a teenager.

why do threads like this always get the most attention?

because Sup Forums is full of idiots

can someone just ask him on twitter or rym if this is real or not which it probably isn't so this Sup Forums invasion thread can just fucking die

I never tried to sabotage someones life, career and public image for a little attention.

devin was an idiot for publicly going on here and saying that shit and he should have known it was coming. it was his fault for not being a responsible, mature adult. anyone who defends devin is a retard.

kek devin is way more pathetic loser than marcel woiuld ever be. if i was in a position of power that marcel is i easily would have.

It's past your bedtime, Marcel. Your mommy will spank you if she catches you!

im uploading this to wcd

>!
hi 9gag

sup fukkknigga

You aren't making any sense, Marcel.

if you seriously think people shouldnt be called out for saying misogynistic, racist, homophobic, bigoted things because it might "ruin their career" you should really consider the people who the propogation of that hate speech effects. i respect marcel a ton for making it indie buzzworthy news.