Wallets are technology

Wallets are technology.

What are you using right now?
Are you happy with it?
Did you make sure it has RFID Protection so hackerman won't hack your identity while you are slurping your pumpkin latte?

Other urls found in this thread:

herschel.eu/shop/wallets/roy-coin-wallet?v=10364-00001-OS
myroik.com/zip-coin-dark-brown.html
thingiverse.com/thing:1415595
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The only answer.

where do you keep receipt on that thing? why would you want to show off you bills, and shit seem annoying as fuck I usually carry 500 min in 20s.

why would u carry 500

>Did you make sure it has RFID Protection

I just put some aluminium foil in a slot above my bank cards.

Works great.

RFID Protection is the biggest fucking meme.
Fucking everyone uses it as a selling point and as excuse to hike up their price nowadays, but the sheer idea that people sit around and are rubbing a huge ass scanner against your pants pocket is ridiculous.
There's still not a single confirmed RFID crime worldwide.

I use this.

why would you use jewish tracking method for purchases?

cheap fake leather card holder

do you do 500 dollar purchases daily?

RFID wallets aren't all that expensive, dude. You can see Alpine Swiss ones at target, and they aren't more than a dollar more than the other wallets.

>inb4 >>/r/edc meme wallet

for 9 bucks this is by far the best meme I've fallen for. After half a year of use the money clip has opened up a bit but it still holds my money see whatever

Sounds like something a RFID thief would say.

I get 2% cash back, I get purchase protection, I don't have to keep track of receipts, I don't have to worry about losing my wallet or getting pick pocketed, and it builds my credit. That 2% really adds up over time.

RFID snooping isn't used for crime.
It's used for tracking.

Many stores have RFID scanners at the entry so they can track how often people visit and what demographics they fall under.

>using a credit card
>needing credit
kek fucking abysmal

Ok. I like how you completely glossed over everything else.

pretty sure most of it was cover with
>needing credit

lol

Want to know how I can tell you don't own your own business? When you complete orders, it can take 2 months for a company to actually pay you. Meanwhile, I need materials to continue my work. But no, yeah, I should just have a spare 40 grand hanging around, just because businesses take a while to pay, right?

I'm not even who you were saying that to, but what does getting a 2 percent discount on everything, purchase protection, not worrying about theft, and not needing to keep track of receipts have to do with just needing credit? Those are what you call conveniences and safety measures.

>Many stores have RFID scanners at the entry so they can track how often people visit and what demographics they fall under.
Is this true? What exactly do they track? Your card?

I don't know if it's true, but RFID cards give off unique signals, so it's entirely possible. They might not know exactly who you are, but they can still build up a huge profile about you.

My understanding is that credit cardswith The Chip do not have RFID and that is the real reason the credit card companies switched to The Chip.

any good recommendations for wallet with a coin pocket?

Someone on /fa/ recommended me the Hershel Roy Coin Wallet before, but I'm still on the fence.
It just looks quite a bit thicker than I'd really like and only 4 card slots is pretty borderline.

herschel.eu/shop/wallets/roy-coin-wallet?v=10364-00001-OS

there are good wallets on kickstarter usually.

They're tracking you with your phone, genius.

>xxx is technology
Fuck off to to /fa/ if you want to talk about /fa/.

I don't carry one. Apple Pay + Digital License is all I need.

I have this one. I live in Europe and we still use coins for fucking everything, so having ample space and a safe compartment for them is super important.
myroik.com/zip-coin-dark-brown.html

I'm gonna put this in terms you might understand: +3 virginity protection

>he fell for the rfid protection meme

>RFID Protection
Why would you use credit cards?

yeah same, i dont know if i could carry a full size wallet without being annoyed at it now

autism

not him, but user, star wars is a “nerd” favorite
maybe if he had a bootleg hatsune miku women’s wallet he’d gain that +3 stat

I have a meme minimalist wallet
got it in blue to match my most used cards

Are those €2 public toilets with the seat that slides out of the wall still a thing? Shit was nice.

This one from Dutch company Secrid. RFID protected.

How is this? Looks great.

How do they do that? I have Bluetooth and Wifi off

Dunno about seats that slide out of the wall, at least not around here, but public toilets you have to pay for are a big thing.
There's free ones too, but the paid toilets are always kept in really good condition and oftentimes have dedicated personnel that just cleans them every hour or so. It's really nice.

Looks nice but it seems it's too small for NA bills though
Don't really want to fold them horizontally every time.... anything similar but for dollars?

>$67

I've been use this for over 20 years.

This with a band for cash on the other side.

Ordered one of these, thanks user

Don't lie. Most stores track you with club memberships.

Andar Pilot

It's aluminum, what do you expect?

Saw this awhile ago. Is it actually worth getting for the price?

Why the fuck would i drink a pumpkin latte

I love the autism and virtue signalling in edc breads.
pic related = me.

I've had this wallet for years, its hasnt worn out at all, and its fucking great. My only problem is that it gets thick when you load it up.

I would love to find a thin leather wallet.

you dont know what the term virtue signalling means, do you?

Nodus compact coin. Perfect for my needs, a little more than I'd like to pay again though

>not having a shitty ripcurl wallet
Fuck off/10

Some generic real trifold leather wallet I bought like 5 years ago. Was considering an RFID wallet.

>Virtue signalling is the conspicuous expression of moral values done primarily with the intent of enhancing standing within a social group.
Or in this case
>Virtue signalling is the conspicuous expression of spending dollaryoos on "the right wallet" done primarily with the intent of enhancing standing within a group of wannabes on an anonymous Bhutanese Fly Fishing imageboard.

Fuck off 10 years old me.

I use a binder clip.

was right.

You can't just twist the definition of words like that

>he narrowly defines the meaning according to his own moral equivalence rather than seeing that edc is essentially the apex of "virtue signalling" because it is the epitome of the "Look at meeeee!" mindset.

Sometimes I do like to argue pointlessly with stranger on the net. This is one of those times.

>Being an attention whore is the same as virtue signalling
WEW LAD WORDS DON'T HAVE MEANING ANYMORE

A regular (probably fake) leather wallet and not some meme.

We all had a ripcurl/billabong wallet.
It's like the Australian rite of passage - moving from shitty surf brands to a decent leather wallet.

Please be joking...

>>Being an attention whore is the same as virtue signalling
I'll take that - granted that virtue signalling probably wasn't the best term to use. With hindsight I should've said
>hipster cunts

>WEW LAD I AM THE ARBITER OF ALL MEANINGS AND DEFINITIONS BECAUSE I SAID SO

I'm betting pic related is you.

Except you'll have barter traded with a pvc craftsperson to make you an ethically sourced plastic one because you're vegan.

Have you topped up your Dollarmite account recently?

>leather
>holds up to 24 cards
>document pocket and bill pocket
>blocks RFID
>still super thin (0.64 cm/0.25" thick)
Works great for me.

I don't *need* credit, it just offers me benefits well in excess of what other payment methods would. I pay in full each month and pay no interest on my purchases.

Bellroy Note Sleeve with a RFID blocking sleeves from Aliexpress for credit cards. The new Bellroy wallets have RFID protection installed, but I'll stick with my combo.

Ridge wallet titanium with cash strap. Cost me over 100AUD but I love it to bits.

I just carry my Pb lined safe with me.

>/g bread about wallets
>Not even fucking 1 of you...

Comes into a thread about WALLETS and still manages to be offended, neat

This

CPAP machines are technology

peak minimalist aesthstic

the zip is perfect for backup cash.

would hate to carry around a big chunky wallet.

also i get a notification on my phone every time any of my cards get used, so fuck the RFID protection. I can "freeze" the cards within the apps too.

welcome to the 21st century ameripoors, eurofags just have had this stuff for years.

>Comes into a thread on an anonymous Nigerian Finger Band Weaving TECHNOLOGY imageboard about WALLETS and still manages to find a post he thinks is someone offended and is triggered enough to respond to them, neat-o

enjoy paying capital gains on literally every single transaction you make

>Is STILL in this thread he HATES and it (NOT MAD BRO)
awesometacular

>Looks great
is this a joke? that wallet looks like shit.

>shit I better call that guy triggered to save face

I got a large amount of amazon credit from signing up for their store card which I just cancelled immediately, so I just bought it with that because I wanted it but didn’t want to actually pay that much for it
whether or not it’s worth full price is up to you, I think it’s neat but I wouldn’t pay $70 for it unless I had a lot of disposable income
I think it’s also worth noting the paint is damaged pretty easily, after having it a year it looks a bit roughed up but it’s not terrible, I might replace it with the same thing or a similar slim card wallet in several years. or I could try repainting it, but I don’t know anything about painting aluminum

There's a ton of antennas in your phone user, phone, wifi, bluetooth, nfc, radio and even more that I do not know of.
Libraries have anti-theft nfc antennas in their books if I recall correctly. I am no privacy expert but nfc logging your phone as you walk in to a store seems like a no brainer.

B3LBAO Elba Short . Uses a money clip inside. Slim holds everything i need.

Long live cryptocurrencies

Serious question, what is the GNU/Linux of the wallet world?

crypto wallets, private, secure and decentralized

i use a velcro wallet becuse i don't know how to tie knots yet

Speak for yourself infrastructurelet
Not every yurop country is as outdated as yours

My old leather one broke so I've been using this design: thingiverse.com/thing:1415595
I usually print it in TPU instead of ninjaflex. TPU is nice because it's flexible but not elastic. Not sure why they printed it clear for the picture, black looks much better. It's nice because it's chemical and abrasion resistant, no stitches that can rip out, and only cost 50c in plastic to print.

I use one made of leather

>his folio isn't diversified.

Cheers chaps.
So - tell us all about your fucking amazing lump of leather that spends most of it's time in your jacket pocket at work or on the bench in the kitchen at home.
Don't forget to tell us all about how it makes you a manlier man and a better person than we are because we haven't got the same hunk of leather with all the doodads you guise have...

An olde leather Calibre trifold.
I had to unstitch the coinpurse a few weeks ago after getting back from Japan (Sooo many fucking coins) but then I have had it probably longer than some of you were spunk in your dads balls....

Germany here, I wouldn't be able to live without coins.
You use them for fucking everything, from picking up a snack at the bakery to paying your bus fare.
If you use bills for smaller expenses you are only fucking other people over since they will have to pay you back with a dozen coins and many places straight up don't allow you to pay with card if you are spending less than like 20€.

This shit is so fucking gay, I have a simple slim bifold brown leather wallet that has just enough slots for all of my cards. Clips and shit are cancer.