Itt post musicians you have a crush on

itt post musicians you have a crush on

no meme crushes please, so keep grimes or whatever other dreck p4k pushes onto faux music fans out of here

i'll start with the lovely jun togawa

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vj0KUFZK_Do
youtu.be/FrCKBo1aqk4
youtu.be/CvKnktPJ_jw
nicovideo.jp/watch/sm6907407
youtube.com/watch?v=3KA6wfRQgSk
youtube.com/watch?v=DghJVrJCLhU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

your kind is forbidden here

Natalia O'Shea

Both because I like her music and because she's a linguistics professor who has written a bunch of papers on subjects related to that.

Also her appearance obviously.

She's just so amazing. Gorgeous, talented, doesn't seem like a complete bitch like most of the chicks nowadays and her dad is Ravi motherfucking Shankar. I admire her so much and I can never be with her.

light of my lu

i fapped a couple of times to this one video of her in new york in which she goes into a sex toy shops and she starts trying out the sexy outfits and in shot she comes out in like a lace red one piece and you can sort of make out her nips and she does this little jump that make her breasts bounce, i don't know how but i managed to fap to that like at least 2 times. she's like that middle daughter that wasn't convetionally pretty nor was she ugly but you could tell was a total freak in bed that made her so hot.

togawawa is the ultimate woman

link

link you bitch

William Keegan of Together Pangea

Sorry to get all faggy :///

Not a professor. Just a PhD.
And anyone can get that in Russia.

Why is Jun so underappreciated? She seems like she should have a huge cult following of some sort.

I remember you posting this same thing a year or two ago and so I searched her up and I've been listening to her and obsessing over her music ever since (including right when i clicked this thread) Thanks user.

youtube.com/watch?v=vj0KUFZK_Do

>knees get weak

Not sure where I could find a better source but Wikipedia says she was a lecturer at Moscow State University from 2008 to 2014. Maybe lecturers don't count as professors, I don't know. She also lectured/taught at Trinity College in Ireland. She's also written at least 18 academic papers and done at least 12 translation jobs just going by the ones listed on her Wikipedia page.

first and last music crush desu

the cutie from tigers jaw

This video is unavailable.

Sorry about that.

By constantly posting her you are robbing others of the opportunity to discover her for themselves and develop crushes of their own.
Here, waifufag this nip.

O shit idk, here's a seperate clip of her from the same video but I can't find the one in the sex shop youtu.be/FrCKBo1aqk4

>tfw no gentle folk singer gf

WTF is wrong with you?

AURORA

And here's a video of a reporter being a cunt and trying to get an interview right after her sister killed herself
youtu.be/CvKnktPJ_jw

i found the video since it's been eradicated from youtube, it's on nicovideo, you'll have to make an account but it's free to do so. here is a direct link to the video of togawa trying out the outfits:

nicovideo.jp/watch/sm6907407

it's a lot better than i remember it being. someone needs to make a fap edit of just the naughty bits.

wyatt shears of the garden / enjoy

The guitarist too

My current guitar waifu

How could you not?

Find a flaw

nice choice youtube.com/watch?v=3KA6wfRQgSk

*drools*

Thanks for my new crush

fat face

dirty boots

God Rachel is so sublime and beautiful..Too bad she is old now but still qt though

I'm actually laughing

Wow, big surprise.

youtube.com/watch?v=DghJVrJCLhU

/thread

dont laugh man brandon knows may tai and will kick your ass

I like his face and his lyrics.

Straight dude here. I always get mad man crushes. My latest.

there is something about that guys face. does he look like denzel washington or is it just me

Barbie from Barbie's Cradle was pretty cute.

i see it

she was so f*cking hot

>ywn share afternoon tea on a rainy afternoon and then fuck prime miki

I want to get with her music..which album should i listen first and where can i find it??

i listened to her song "circus night" but i can't find what album its on. wanna help me out?

love to hear her scream