Albums better than Sup Forumscore

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=61rMJJmG8Ag
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I've waited way too long for this album to be posted. I've loved it for years now

I know right? It's a great chill album

gold by starflyer 59

You could have posted it, you're allowed.

Thanks for posting this user - I've been looking for new downtempo trip hop shit.

telepopmusik sucks

>fedora: the chart

You'll grow out of your teenage angst music when puberty ends, don't worry, mom won't keep you grounded forever.

Infinity On High is more solid imo but this is still good. On a side note how mad are you about Panic At The Disco never being the same again?

Thanks user!
I'm in need of chillout shit.

fedora would be metal, post-rock and death grips

This honestly. Good taste.

Holy fuck these

Downtempo is such a great genre

tfw hospice isnt on there anymore

I totally forgot about that album, thanks OP
yo this is awesome

Agreed, too underrated here as well considering the huge amount of variety that fits under the umbrella.

youtube.com/watch?v=61rMJJmG8Ag

Good luck not grooving after the second song.

Fuck the haters, Fetty for President

perfect album

see

their new stuff isn't that bad imo. I'm not sure stuff like Fever could survive in 2016. That album was lightning in a bottle and I don't think replicating it would be a great idea.

tfw you realize their best album is 30 minutes of jerking off 80's synthpop

Since this is evidently the downtempo thread, thoughts on Aim?

It don't matter. That album is still fucking fantastic. One of the greatest Pop-punk albums ever made.

After 10 years it has aged pretty well. Of course there are some cringe worthy synths or lines but they are far and few.
Objectively one of her best, right up there with Ray of Light and Like a Prayer.

Love that album. One of the first things I ever loved that got me out of my daggy new romantic shell.

sia has a nice voice, but this music gets old fast
sometimes simplicity is just boring

They just haven't found it yet!