He paid more than 20€($) for his mouse

>he paid more than 20€($) for his mouse

well I didn't, I bought chink JamesDonkey and after one month of usage some weird rubber came off from the place I put my thumb on

>why do people have more money than me, the post

>he payed less than $120 for his mouse

>he paid more than $10 for his mouse

>he paid for his mouse

>he doesnt have disposable income

>he uses a mouse

>he paid for his mouse

>he has down syndrome

Have a 3000$+ PC with a 20$ keyboard and a 8$ mouse and I am comfy with it...

What about your monitor(s)? Lately I've realized many people spend too much money on their computer and too little on the peripherals, especially when it comes to gaming PCs and monitors.

Have 3*1080p monitor all of them costs around 120$

Also have a cheap 6$ headphone and a 8$ microphone because my headphone doesn't even have built-in microphone

Have a few USB sticks too
Like 2x16gb stick and a 64gb one
(Idk why)

I paid $50. Ain't a single mouse I've found yet even comes close. Corsair M65 for lyfe. If it makes you feel any better, I only spent $60 on my mechanical keyboard.

Give it back, Tyrone.

this thread is brought to you by: poorfag envy

>he paid to have down syndrome

Computer: ~330€ with SSD and RAM
Monitor: ~400€
Keyboard: ~90€
Mouse: ~10€
Headphones: ~40€
DAC (because thinkpad audio sucks): 80€

Pretty close to what I have observed, although you're really taking it to the extreme with the price difference of your computer versus your peripherals. Does your computer double as a mining rig with three GPUs or something? Can't think of many use cases where one would end up with a setup like that.

I have one of these as a backup mouse. Picked it up from the trash too. Good price/performance ratio.

USD$20 != 20 Euro though?

In any case, I paid AUD$33 (including 10% GST, so $30 ex tax) for my G400.

Have 6 GPUs it's works as a mining rig too...
Also playing Trackmania and should mention that my 1080p monitors are all 144hz ones just because Trackmania really needs 144fps for smooth playing that's the only game for me that looks like it's lagging on 60fps

I paid exactly 20$ on my mouse. It's one of those RGB cancer mice. The DPI button is pretty nice though, and the only reason why I bought it was because every other mouse was too small for my hands (most of the mice sold out and only the shitty small ones for laptops were still around).
Unless you're a manchild who needs a special gaymen mouse for your gaymes, you don't need a mouse that costs more than 20$.

My guy! If it dont RGB your a fool, only glowing colors for my tools.

There isnt a single thing touching my computer thats under $50 bucks

I'm using a Intellimouse clone that costed me less than $10 in 2005 and it just werks.

>too poor for cable guides

Is your dick RGB then?

>costed
This is an English Language board m8.

I paid more for an mx518 mouse many years ago.
I still fucking use the same mouse. I would say , money pretty fucking well spent even when I eventually get a dif mouse.

>he paid more than $200 on his CPU and GPU

That's not even scratched or damaged. Just needs the PCB taken out and scrubbed with alcohol, and the plastic body bathed in hot soapy water.

That's nice. Retard.

Not my fault that english is such a dumbed down language.

German has irregular verbs too, asswipe

I think it's your brain that's "dumbed down", retard.

I just paid £57 for mine.

>2018
>"they" can mean feminine or masculine
>babies and animals are treated as things
>pronunciation is a mess, most words sound radically different from the way they are spelled
>nouns don't have genders
I could go on, but this is enough. It's definitively a dumbed down language.

>using a mouse
>Not exclusively using MacBooks or your iphone

10 years on a Microsoft Razer Habu, still going strong. Comfy af. Money well spent.

>he didnt buy a logitech mouse
Why would you buy an inferior product?

You're definitely mentally retarded. We should have nuked you retards instead of Japan.

Says the mutt who can only communicate through a dumb language

God I wish I had another one of these. The 1.1 is the best mouse ever made.
Something that is fucking awful is that I know someone who ordered one years back and Amazon fucked up and sent 20 of them. Dude has anger issues and refuses to let them go because he smashes one to paces probably once or twice a year. Think he has like 5 left now. I really need to steal the remaining ones, they're worth like $100+ each now.

where's my fucking bike?

I haven't payed for a mouse in forever. I've been piggybacking on Logitech's warranty for about a decade.

how does that work? I thought it runs out after 2 years?

>He doesn't have a thumb rest

>having a mouse

Paid $35 for the g403.
Decent upgrade from g400s, and the grip feels similar.

YOINK.

I have this thing, got it from work, it's a piece of shit. Can't have the adapter more than a foot away or it loses connection and cable is only good for charging, can't even use it as wired mouse.

OG master or 2s?

Yup, and I'd do it again.

>have mouse that worked for 10 years
>cat decides to chew through the cable one day
>buy a $6 walmart mouse
>works fine for 30 minutes then starts double, triple, quadruple clicking
>right click context menu will keep popping up at random times
>think mouse is broken
>buy another $6 walmart mouse
>same issues

Fucking love it

Could've bought a cheap ass soldering iron instead and fixed anything

you mean having money is a free pass to be retarded with money?

>literaleeh this

>buy logitech mouse 3 years ago
>it breaks
>free warranty replacement last week
Why would I buy some chinkshit with no warranty again? Hell, this is out of warranty and Logitech hooked it up without issue. I didn't even pay for the return label.

>chinkshit
Who do you think made your mouse as well? My computer cost a lot (Ryzen build with Freesync monitor as well) and I still bought a cheap mouse because they never last anyway. My previous mouse (that still broke eventually) was expensive and the cheap one has been equally good. Lots of buttons and good precision. I also don't have to be careful with it to avoid breaking a super expensive mouse. I like it better this way. Not the one you replied to btw.

Our economy is built around people being stupid with their money.

It's not, but that's beside the point.
Why would anyone be okay with being a retard?

>I also don't have to be careful with it to avoid breaking a super expensive mouse.
What the fuck are you doing with them? Jamming them up your tight boipussy?

No it literally is. Inflation and interest rates are dictated by corporate/consumer interactions. Inflation is dictated by consumers drawing loans (read: people living above their means) from banks which barrow from the FR. The FR increases or decreases interest rates depending on how much they get back. Corporations market to morons, think Apple and Beats marketing, predicated entirely on being a status symbol than a pragmatic machine pushing design towards its apex. That's a buy-in market, there are literally better options for cheaper from any number of manufacturers. Despite that there are plenty of people walking around with overpriced Apple hardware, and Beats headphones.

It was $60 and I love it

Sometimes I hit the mouse button pretty hard while gaming. A soft click would be enough to register it but I keep doing it when I'm excited anc acting fast. That wasn't what broke the previous one, the roll broke and a webpage jumped back and forth when scrolling one way. I still think mice are disposable and a cheap one works for me better.