Anybody here owns 12" laptop?

Sup nigs, I'm planning to replace my Dell Latitude E4310 with some smaller, newer device. I was thinking about Lenovo ThinkPad X230. Anybody here using it? Can I replace the hdd with my 2.5"ssd?

Feel free to share experiences putting gentoo on it or suggest some other small (

cute boy

She's a girl(female)

I have an X250, but I don't like it. The screen is too small. I much prefer the T470s I have for work, even though it's a bit slower.

How about the XPS 13?

She's fucking ugly.

NEVER BUY XPS 13!!!!!! Its the absolute worst piece of shit device I have ever held in my hands!
I am sysadmin at medium sized company and literally all XPS 13s we have are failure.

Also, I dont want that laptop for work. I need 13" for when I watch anime in my bed at night.

you can tell she's got bad posture probably because of the red marks on her front that are caused by sitting in a shitty position

She was shitting can't you tell?

I have an XPS 15 and I love it.
YMMV see

Girls don't poop, r*tard.

X260 is pretty comfy

I have a old X61. There are no problems replacing a 2,5" hdd with a 2,5" ssd.

HAHAHAAHA

what kind of shitty company buys small ass laptops anyway?

13in is good for personal but work laptops should be 15in

you haven't browsed /gif/

No.

For me even 13.3" feels small, 14.1" is minimum.

My X270 is pretty nice. I went for the IPS screen which is pretty nice, but at 1920x1080 its practically hiDPI so it makes configuring your DE a little more complicated.

You need X220 masterrace for good keyboard.

I have 12" X201s but if/when I change it I'll definitely get something bigger. Especially considering 14" 4:3 T60 which isn't that much bigger overall because it doesn't have retarded aspect ratio.

I have an X230. New 6 cell battery lasts around 8-10 hours with Windows 10 LTSB or Fedora 27 XFCE (with TLP installed). 9 cell can get 15+ hours.