GigaByte Radeon RX 460 2GB

Is this a good card?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mz5qH2vuOqs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

No.
Also use /pcbg/ for such questions.

Why isnt a good card? What type of games will it be able to play on high settings?

AMD is pajeet

>amd gpu
no

The reveiws on youtube i've seen show that it can run newer games.

newer games with 2GB ?
hell no !

youtube.com/watch?v=mz5qH2vuOqs

>2GB
You might run league at 40fps if lucky

NO

some games REQUIRE 4gb like Middle Earth : Shadow of Mordor if i remember correctly , sure you'll be able to play most games with that card but you can't consider it a good investement since you'll need to upgrade it in 1/2 years if you want to play new games.

Will a 4gb version work for later games. Or will a 4gb one be just as useless as a 2gb version by the end 2019

I got the 4gb rx 560

It will be as useless as 2gb by the end of 2018

I have one. It's totally fine for what it is, but the 470 used to be over twice the performance for only twice the price.

In today's market, it'll totally get you by.

Shit, well then I geuss I will just get the 2gb version and save up money for the end of the year to buy a 8gb card.

Mate it's an alright card just don't expect to max out all the settings or run at higher than 1080p.
Also don't buy it for more than a hundred, 120 dollars max. And the 1050 beats in most DX11 games so keep that in mind.

Get a 1050 Ti 4GB

>recommending the king of manlets : the card

That's over twice the price of the 560 in this market and not nearly twice the performance, especially not in DX12 games, and every game will be DX12 in a year.
I have one, for 160 the Asus Strix version was a nice purchase for me, but it ain't worth the 230 it's going for nowadays, not even close.

Only thing most can afford in this market. And quite frankly best card I'd recommend buying in this market. Just wait for the 580 to drop back down or for Ampere to drop.

Thanks for the help.

More importantly, is there anything worth mining with it?

better than a 1050