Is it possible to get normal looking motherboards(not gaymer) with modern features that are not prebuilt garbage?

Is it possible to get normal looking motherboards(not gaymer) with modern features that are not prebuilt garbage?

If you're not a gamer why do you care what your motherboard looks like.

Yes. Entry level boards doesn't look gaymery at all.

Yes, get laptop motherboards.

>caring about what your components look like
Fuck off you dumb rice nigger

Here you go.

How do you mount coolers?

FPBP like always

You're gonna have to get creative. I use zip-ties.

just get a modern motherboard, problem solved.

I was going to say Gigabyte's Ultra Durable series because that's why I have. They have gone half gaymurr now though.

GAAAAAAAHHHHHH! my eyes, my eyes, I am now blind

stop making fun of me for taking pleasure in the non-gamer all-function raw-circuit aesthetic as if it were just a reactionary counterposition to the gamer stance!?>!??!?!>!?>!>!?>

literally the only people making new computers today are 1) gamers and 2) server farms.

NO ONE else is doing that.

just get an official intel board?

Define "normal looking"

You sound worked up. Here's a nice bland motherboard so your tummy won't be upset.

This. Just don't get a windowed case?
Op is a brainlet.

Where is it?

>Has modern IO
>Also has Firewire 400 that my old ass still uses for the Canon HV40
>Supports 220w AMD housfire chips in revision 4.0
The gigabyte 990FX-UD3 (and it's rev 5 version without firewire) are the last sexy motherboards that were black, alot of the RYZEN stuff is just gaudy as fuck.

Take off the heatsinks and watercool.

Is this bait or you're this retarded?
Why this board is so full of autistic children who want to customize the looks of a fucking circuit board? Just buy the one that does whatever the fuck you need shove inside a case with decent fans for cooling all that shit and call it a day.
Also if you knew anything about computers you would know companies like Tyan and Supermicro but you're just a NEET so you couldn't afford even the cable adapters to make their motherboards fit in non proprietary chassis.
Pic related.

But they're pretty.

gigabyte is chinese gaymershit
>server motherboards are pure

Finally someone came with a decent answer

Of all I've seen this one is pretty decent

I have that motherboard. Once you disable the RGB leds it looks just like any old motherboard.