Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PcnH_TOqi3I
archive.is/sWhtJ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

If anything it's Sup Forumstards getting mad whenever he reviews an album

he's bald

Anthony please

Too bald

I think being vegan is getting to him, he isn't thinking right due to the lack of meat in his diet

he's short, bald and has poor vision

He is too quick to review, should give each album at least a week perhaps a month then review it.

His first listen reviews can't be taken seriously.
Yes i'm pretty mad over the 8/10 he gave to radiohead

he's not bald you faggots. he's just shaved

did you think it deserved higher??

Does he shave his pubes?

for you

Honestly I just think this album is a grower and he will regret giving it an 8/10 in a couple months.

nah. radiohead at their most forgettable. 6.5/10

imo pitchfork gave it what it deserves.

/thread

>short
he's 6'2'' what are you on about

his problem is that he decided to be a music critic when he should've been a god damned defensive lineman

Yeah right lol this guy is a tool and a straight up Jabroni bitch

Bloody stool.

if anybody thinks this for any album they need to reconsider listening to music ever

He doesn't have credibility, because he gives 10s to meme rap albums.

He's only ever given like five 10s

Honestly though, the frequency getting stupid. He's good/not that bad most of the time, and at least if you disagree, you know why and what parts (if you actually fucking watch the video and not just read his score)

He shot up a school.

He's a white guy who isn't into rap, but rates it without any knowledge of the craft.

What are you talking about he loves rap, he gave TPAB a 10/10 he rarely gives anything a 10

Too much pie, that's his problem!

seriously this. he does way too many reviews.

he sot the sheriff

he looks like a fat white sausage

>when the singer isn't black

you do realize vegan diets are nutritionally complete

Sometimes it seems he's saying random stuff, other than that he's a cool and smart guy.

Did he not rate the new album you illegally downloaded high enough?

Hahahahaha

This is a joke right

Before you say anything about protein, the kind of protein you get from eating meat (amino acids) is very different to plant protein. You need amino acids to build muscle.

>human diet is the smae for the mokeys n shit
In the case of humans, we have a great lack of proteins compared to primates, so a theorically normal vegan diet lacks proteins and the only way to get them is by buying protein pills and all that stuff (IT IS more expensive -not like he explains on that video fo his second channel-)

has the melon reviewed the new radiohead yet?

I never got the criticizing him for being vegan thing, the guy is pretty buff and young looking, but i hate when he breaths into the mic on his podcasts, and has nothing reviewers like digibro on his podcast.

yes

>a theorically normal vegan diet lacks proteins and the only way to get them is by buying protein pills

>he doesn't know that legumes exist

Who is this? What's his best album?

>The monkey diet

youtube.com/watch?v=PcnH_TOqi3I

This guy is a little nobody. He thinks he's fucking Thom Yorke from Radiohead but really he's not stepping on anybody.

lol no you fucking idiot. meat has a complete amino acid profile, whereas there are few plants that have a complete profile. it just means you have to mix and match, not that you can't get the amino acids from plants

>legumes
you'll get fat before you have enough proteins if you just eat legumes

he has shit taste.

Have you heard of Cal Chuchesta :3 :3

He likes almost everything
He gave a bad score to your fav album?

who said anything about just eating legumes?

IF you just eat legumes
How you didn't see what I was trying to say. Legumes don't have enough proteins.

Eat meat, faggot

you can get all 8 amino acids from plant sources, FYI

so you just made up a point that nobody made in order to argue with it. got it

He watched one too many Sargon of Akkad videos.

Male pattern baldness.

>Legumes don't have enough proteins.
Lentils are more protein dense than meat and fish.

They're also gross.

Who said I don't? Facts are facts.

looks like someone loves their precious bacon too much to be rational

meat is great, but it's not necessary

He is blacked, with a black gf and gives only good scores to black people.

Hes the true SJW we deserve.

Now this is a lie

This is just some like defending his own attention whoring with his giant following of people who look just like him, a stupid duck man.

Funny you think he's an SJW when he follows Sargon, Thunderf00t and the Amazing Atheist.

Not to mention his second channel is pretty much constant SJW "parody"

He does it for memes, why should he have a black gf otherwise? And give shit ablums like to pimp a butterfly a 10. That album wasnt a 10/10, anthony is just being a reversed racist.

he could follow them ironically, i mean those guys are like walking poe's law

He had Sargon on his podcast and did Sargon's podcast. He also defended Sargon on his fan subreddit.

He even has shown his support for GamerGate.

Sorry to break it to you do, but Anthony is a huge anti-feminist.

I suppose he ironically interviewed them and kissed their respective asses as well?

You can have a black girlfriend and still be anti-"SJW"/feminist. I might buy the "meme" angle if he didn't devote 4 hours to an interview with Sargon or if he didn't write articles blaming Anita Sarkeesian for the harassment.

Anyways, didn't his girlfriend break up with him? Must be pretty awkward in the Fantano household considering she is a feminist.

lol

radiohead was a 7/10 he was too kind

That doesnt mean that he isnt a SJW

I LOVE BLACK CULTURE AND MUSIC; LOOK AT MY BLACK GF! IM SO PROGRESSIVE!

What, so interacting with black people in any way makes you an SJW? I know the term has been a meaningless catch-all for "opinions I don't like" for a while now, but this is beyond ridiculous.

No hes a SJW because he prefers black music / people over white. It doesnt matter if he prefers white or black people, it makes him and his review biased.

Exmilitary

bacon is worth being irrational for 2bh

Speedin Bullet

It was a "good" album...5 or 6/10

>inb4 >Tumblr
archive.is/sWhtJ

>anita
>black

Shes white isnt she? I bet he would lover her if she were black

SJW has become such a meaningless insult that anti-SJW's accuse each other of being SJWs routinely.

he was also on sargon's podcast talking about how shitty sjw's are

>a month
to listen to one album? are you fucking retarded?

Wow so far no one's given a compelling opinion on whats wrong with him. Why does Sup Forums hate him anyways?

he goes against the narrative they bought at their liberal arts buble where the only person who matters is themselves. Who could any other nitwit give an album a different score than there's. They're perfect.

Or atleast that's what their SJW teachers told them

>he knows melon's height

for what purpose

Vegans are retarded but not as much as you

holy shit dude, sjw criticism isn't about hating black people. It's about hating fucking far left dilusional, unrealistic demands and ideologies. fucking learn nuanced reading comprehension, you got memed by Sup Forums.

I still cannot tell if he's fat as fuck or fit as fuck.

DAE BACON?

god she's such a fucking cutie why does she have to be a sjw ;_________;

So, one?

ahhahaahah you have the biology knowledge of an 10yo

I have literally no idea what you're trying to say

Humans feel empathy for animals because our self actualization allows us to put ourselves in the scenario of that animal. Carnivores and omnivores see animals and recognize them as moving sources of foods while humans have the capacity to relate to their prey.
Those are some qt baboons though.

wadafak you on about

He's too pure for this world. We don't deserve him and so, we reject him.