Can someone inform Azealia Banks that the vast majority of us don't speak nigger?

Can someone inform Azealia Banks that the vast majority of us don't speak nigger?

What in the fuck is she going on about? I understand maybe like two sentences of that ebonics filled rant. What exactly is the bitch upset about?

What is happening to our society where people aren't being taught how to speak English anymore. Why is it considered "cool" these days for musicians to talk like foul mouthed 5 year olds?

Why the hell do we have multiple Azelia Banks threads today when we normally have zero posts about her?

She's dumber than a rock, at least a rock could make a better song than her

It was something about that kid from one direction giving her phone number to fans and her having a mental breakdown on twitter, and then trying to roast a 13 year old for calling her out on being a complete psycho bitch but failing miserably

because she endorsed donald trump

I dont care about that. I care that she is untalented and undeserving of the media attention.

you asked why there are multiple azealia banks threads and that's why

did the mods delete the other azaelia banks thread cuz ppl were trashing liberals in it?

Because she's going crazy on social media.

She's gone full Sup Forums on a big name popstar which is a big deal in the mainstream media and so people will post about it because it's guaranteed replies.

And now she's shitting on grime music.

And don't forget she was actually fully arguing with a 14 year old.

It's like SGP vs Lil Shark all over again.

Were people sticking up for her?

I hate Azealia's racist comments but you criticizing "Ebonics" and saying its trendy is so fucking ridiculous. It's been around for centuries at this point. A new dialect is bound to result when you take a race of people who already spoke their own languages and move them somewhere else. Yes, black people understand what she is saying and so do a lot of other people. Honestly, this is likely how she grew up speaking and because of the poor education of many people in the hood and the fact that they mostly grow up around people who talk like that, they talk like that as well.

>people are being taught

Where? Point me to one place where African American Vernacular English is taught in place of Standard American English.....

Also if you're so comfortable using the word nigger to derogatorily refer to black people then I dare you to go say it to a group of black people and see how they react, Neanderthal Aryan master race

Her rants are hilarious.

Yes they did.
A couple, but Sup Forums came in and than swiftly changed to rebuking her

Why was the other thread deleted? I didn't make it, but what rule did it break?

Lmao

>>>/tumblr/

I don't think she's in on the joke though...

Maybe for someone in middle school. She just curses a lot and talks smack. She's like a female Kanye West but dumber and racier.

Please kill yourself for following pop culture so intently and pretending to be above it.

Usually janitors delete threads when too many people report it, even if it doesn't break rules.

triggered hard

Yeah, that part of what makes it funny.

I think you're overestimating how serious op was, but sure, if want to be serious about it, this.

That's stupid. Tumblr could just come do a raid and report threads they don't like and bang we got needless censorship of threads.

I think Azealia's more well known for being a gobshite than for being a rapper nowadays (possibly always). The only half decent thing she ever did was 212, and her career is only being kept afloat by her mouthing off on Twitter on a daily basis.

sjw 2 the rescue senpai senpai senpai

What is a gobshite?

Someone who talks a lot, but all that comes out their mouth is a load of shite. Someone who spews verbal diarrhea.

That's her to a T, she just won't shutup, she drones on and on.

i fucking hate niggers so much

Whatever happened to the days of the classy entertainers where they had some semblance of dignity and decorum in public?

Last night I was listening to Pitchfork's top 100 songs of 2015

I was raised in a very tolerant upper class area, always was cool with everyone

Suddenly this Jamie xx song came on, I forget what it was called.

It had this rapper on it rapping about oral sex and guns and murder, gunshot sounds came on the song

Suddenly I found myself thinking the word "nigger" in my head. It wasn't just a funny thing. I mean, the word was right there and almost every part of me felt comfortable and normal about it.

Then I said, out loud, "This is some dumb fucking nigger music." "Fucking niggers."

It felt good to be honest. It has been a long time coming for me. Those niggers sure do know how to make abominable, violent, shit culture and spread it everywhere they go.

It's really sad how much they and their white knighting proponents are dragging Western civilization down with them. I can't imagine how good things might be without their influence.

Or, at the very least, without their shit being forced down the throat of the public by lizards in the music industry and Hollywood.

I feel a lot better not pretending to be OK with it.

Why? What about Azealia do you hate?

Can someone post her nudes pl0x

Lel at grime MC Novelist trying to hit on her a couple weeks ago.

He must feel stupid now.

This bitch could seriously have used someone like Joan Crawford as a mother to instill some values and class in her through rigid discipline.

Sup Forums is brigading this thread

a stupid nigger with a platform says stupid shit

what else is new?

Where

I hate her because she's a nigger

What does Sup Forums normally worship Azealia or something?

I never click on the Azealia threads so I wouldn't know. This is the first time.

PROTECT DARK SKIN GIRLS AT ALL COSTS