youtube.com/watch?v=x3MVZb_PklY
youtube.com/watch?v=2St0T42MSOA
youtube.com/watch?v=BbVHzMTnN6k
youtube.com/watch?v=uGJ_9zdJhMs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

First

crayon pop

What did Kei mean by this

That MC is a fucking perv. He has an AfreecaTV show where he basically invites slutty plastic monsters wearing barely anything and does sleazy shit with them. It makes me upset whenever he hangs around with K-pop idols (he's basically made his channel big enough to have K-pop companies hiring him to promote their groups on Afreeca).

is that lewd bob and jina?

Here's for the user who wanted me (gaypopper) to avatarfag

last thread was good

I just wanna
I just wanna
I just wanna

buh guh

*vomits*

>He has an AfreecaTV show where he basically invites slutty plastic monsters wearing barely anything
Sounds like the average idol to me 2bh
Especially since you posted AOA

So much baiting, you don't know where truth ends and begins.

Basically like Lee Gook-ju but male and a host. Interesting he made it this far but for all the wrong reasons just like her.

>he basically invites slutty plastic monsters wearing barely anything and does sleazy shit with them
this sounds a lot funnier than intended

post grandma

All kpop groups are pure you fucking idiot. He invites sluts like this dance cover group whore.
gfycat
.com/ScholarlyCheeryFlickertailsquirrel

Reminds me of that mukbang dude who has literally gotten so big now they're pimping him out with idols desu

Who are the hottest kpop idols? (pic related)

are you a girl or a faggot

I will never I understand Vernonfags

pic related

Wonwoo and Mingyu >Vernon
Pretty U second win and no one cried. What a time.
Hopefully they can win once more.

Pretty sure Wonwoo is supposed to be a next gen visual.

based

Dream Girls and I Just Wanna Dance are straight bangers

Looks like an AOA choreography

looks more like something stellar or girls day would do desu

word
youtu.be/EzNaAY2yn6g

Rookie group of the year

mina looks weird from this angle

>Wonwoo and Mingyu >Vernon
Word, but pretty much Seventeen's visuals are stacked. Which makes sense since they have so many members.

I have a feeling she would be really attractive if she wasnt fat

Not with Taescammer.
Woollim boys will win against NCT's visuals.

No one cried because empty house. Wonwoo is a top tier visual but he's apparently a pussy so I can't care about him anymore.

could be

it was an empty house last week and they cried

I'm listening to Sunmi's Full Moon album and damn, this track totally caught me by surprise
youtube.com/watch?v=x3MVZb_PklY

No it wasn't. They broke VIXX's streak. Also it was their first win ever.

Nah, she has a huge face. She would for sure look better, but she would need some PS to really take her up to that next level. Doubt she would ever though because she'd lose all her comedic jobs.

No one cried because it wasn't the first time, not because of the empty house. The first time was a legit surprise to them.
>Wonwoo is a top tier visual but he's apparently a pussy
Are you referencing the SNS scandal

not with their current line up they wont
woollim boys is the next infinite, 2 beautiful members and the rest are fucked up

go on...

homos

They also beat Twice.

(you)

Yeah it caught me by surprise too considering how shit it is in comparison to her title masterpiece

I can see it.

Win is a win, empty house or not. Especially a first win. Last week they won against Vixx and Twice.

It's a banger 2bh

>all this gaypop

Where are the cute girls?

ALA Minah...

Here you go

do we have any lewd cocosori yet?

omo
youtube.com/watch?v=2St0T42MSOA

I'm always posting both, no need to be impatient

>Are you referencing the SNS scandal
Yes. Also I'm sure it was a combination of both. You said yourself they cried because they were surprised. They were surprised because of their competition, which they didn't have much of today.

>she has a huge face
her face would shrink a LOT though. her eyes have a lot of potential. lips look fine too

Your (You)

Never say this again. Their visuals are good.
Also, is it normal for minis to cost $12? It feels like ots too cheap considering what comes with the Write... album and people killing each other for one of the 999 black version.

kang mina...

I just woke up. Need my daily dosage of kpop.

>cherry pop

post some boram da

Too bad that all of their cherries have already been popped

>mina, pinky, chaeyeon

the legendary thicc line

Have CocoSori actually comeback yet? I know they released a new MV but I haven't seen them on any show line-ups. The MV was private too, the last time I looked.

Yeah it would shrink, but face is one of the hardest places to lose weight. Majority of the time people lose weight and their face changes dramatically, they went for surgery. Which is fine, it gets rid of those really tough places and it's a nice reward for changing your lifestyle so greatly.

Ah, makes sense. He just seems a lot more reserved now. Or maybe I'm just new to seventeen.

They've been on shows the past 2 weeks and were on Show Champ today

yes, pic related

Yes, they're always one of the first ones to perform

Ah, guess I just wasn't paying attention.

I'm actually referencing the fact that he actually caved to knetz/sones insanity and issued an apology for memeing in elementary school.

I love this white girl

On /s/
In AOA

Vixx's died down. Starlight got them 4 wins. Twice can win more but then BTS and Woohyunie and later Tiffany. They have one week left.

why didn't you include the high notes cutie

That's a sex android

my girlfriend is a cute klutz

youtube.com/watch?v=BbVHzMTnN6k

youtube.com/watch?v=uGJ_9zdJhMs

Blending into the wall. Thought her waist was smaller than it was.

one tae fuckpuppy, please

Yeah but that seemed pushed on him by the company who also released an apology themselves at the same time. I don't think he should have either, but it's something that could have just fucked the entire group over and because they aren't SM, they can't really recover.

daeyeol and jangjun are beautiful, minjoong boseung and sungyoon are average, the rest are ugly, just like infinite
i think 12 is a normal price for a mini but a lot does come with write.., woollim playing it safe they dont want to pretend like namu is on top

her name is keumjo!!

because she's not legendary
also her name is high notes bitch

yoohoo~

fuck puppy

where did i leave the keys to my private jet

yoohoo~

is it only me but I get sick when I see niggers who are fans of kpop

>Pinky
>Nayoung
Isn't this technically breaking their contract?

Why she so perfect? *sigh*

where did pledis find all these qts?

when will taeyong and wonwoo become friends they're perfect for each other both beautiful and both assholes deep down