ITT: Musicians who are insane violent people who should be locked up away from the general public

ITT: Musicians who are insane violent people who should be locked up away from the general public

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dE5uBXD_yrk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

imagine if a man did this

>muh people forgive her because she's a woman meme

people forgive her because she's a good person and because that reporter had been following her around and trying to talk to her kid

WE IZ VICTIMS N SHEEEIT

ye did

male celebrities lashing out at paparazzi happens all the time you sperglord

>she's a good person
because all women are good people
>reporter had been following her around and trying to talk to her kid
because women love their kids more than men right?

Reporter was harassing her non-stop she fucking deserved it

>who is Alec Baldwin...

pic related

>brings up an isolated fact of 21 years ago which has no relevance with the music

Doesn't matter. Violence is never the answer. Always talk out your problems peacefully and never resort to brute violence.

But let me guess you're American?

I want these two to succeed.

t. pussy eurofag

American detected.

you should see the other guy

where did he imply all women are good people?

She looks like a zombie, whats the context of this? Either she's not sober or should have been locked up just for the first 3 seconds of that video.

oh god...I didn't want to tell this story but here it goes:

it was 2013 and CHVRCHES first record had just dropped. i instantly fell in love with it after the first listen. i knew i just had to see them live so I went to their first concert in my area. i went alone since all of my friends only listen to metal. i had a real blast and sang along to all the songs. after the concert was over Iain and Martin invited me and a couple of other guys back stage. Lauren was back there, and at first she was really aloof and quiet. as time went on she got more and more talkative. she used a lot of curse words, which really took me by surprise but otherwise I thought she was lovely. she seemed weirdly obsessed and focused on me even though there were 4 other guys invited back stage. eventially it was time for everyone to go home and Lauren offered me a ride in her car. of course i said yes. she said she wanted to stop by her hotel really quickly to change her tampon on the way to my apartment, i was surprised by her bluntness. she told me to come inside the hotel with her because she felt rude leaving me in the car alone. we went inside the hotel room and i waited for her as she went straight to the bathroom. she spent like 30 minutes inside the bathroom and at one point while she was inside she screamed really loudly. i thought the whole thing was pretty weird but actually I never had a girlfriend before so I didn't know if this was typical for girls on their period or not. after she got out of the bathroom she offered me a glass of wine. I accepted, and the next thing I know I was in the alley way with bite marks all over my body. my dick felt really sore. it took me weeks to process what happened. i never thought I'd share this story with anyone but I just had to finally let it off my chest. do not support Lauren or her music anymore please.

She looks like she invented down or something lmao

Tripfig name is a British politician
>you must be american!111

being famous must be a nightmare

Literally a rapist.

My anxiety would go through the roof. I can understand why those who achieve sudden fame go a bit bonkers.

dumb frog poster.

Stop talking shit to Jezza you fucking bag of wank. He's a nice bloke

Untrue

Kanye does it at least twice before every album and everybody, rightfully, continues to suck his dick.

>giving a fuck about reporters taking one for the company
>ever

I like imagining when not working Jeremy Corbyn spends his time shitposting on Sup Forums

Gucci mane is insane and should be and is locked up but i don't want him to be, he's a riot

youtube.com/watch?v=dE5uBXD_yrk

bjork will never make eye contact with any of you sad, pathetic losers or even glimpse your peering forms in the dead of night from very far away

ok

>Violence is never the answer.
But you told me to hit you hard that time in bed. Changed your mind, faggot?

underrated and underdated

Most important thing of the whole story is that they excused each other for the thing, so, move on.

Also, this is an archived thing of twenty years old ago. Only bored dumbassholes with time to waste could bring this up.

Try to say that again while you are in front of this face.

grow a pair sometime then we'll talk

what? he seems harmless enough

>Listen to me, all right? Panda Bear is a hardcore motherfucker, I've told you that before. He did time in Pelican Bay because he turned some sheboon into a Pez dispenser back in his Klan days. I mean, the guy will slay you where you fucking stand just as soon as buy a round or clap you on the back.

>Now, when I asked Noah to give me his opinion of the President Obama, he said, "Davey, I've turned out a lot of punks, but I've never seen a high yellow fuck boy as soft as this punk. I mean I'd drive a shank into his asshole just to make a point or if I wanted his corn muffins and he wouldn't give 'em to me off his tray." I realized then that if we didn't start The Day of the Rope, Noah would fucking kill me. I saw it in his eyes.

>He even told me as much onetime. My girlfriend, she invited him over for dinner, and he shows up in a Klan coat stained with blood, shit, God knows what else. She screams and he sticks his hand up her skirt, kisses her, then pulls out a straight razor and says, "If your old man doesn't open up ya throat and make you accept white supremacy, I'm going to cut your fucking tits off before I even think about wasting the Kikes."

- Avey Tare, recounting the tension between himself and Panda Bear during nervous AnCo days

he's a nazi

This, fucking borkfags are retarded. They are the same as grimesfags but they believe they are better because of muh-entry-level-experimental and dude sex lmao

i love this meme

this was a weird time as a fan

Everyone defended Hitler in the 30s because they thought Germany was harmless after the war. Just a harmless artist with a knack for inspiring the youth. Do your research next time, stupid faggot.

>open up ya throat
god fucking damnit

Sure, but if someone is repeately invading not only your privacy but also the one of your 8 years old child, a violent impulse can be natural, it's humanly considerable.

>journos
>not fair game for violence

didn't realize this was a new meme i guess, sorry lmao

You're an absolutely pathetic meme swallower.

>le i don't like an artist so i have to drop shit on it because i have no real argument to discuss about

Always the same shit on this board.

this is what a dumb sheltered child says

>experimental

Trust an antiwaifufag to miss the point of Bork entirely